Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You can stop digging any time. :)

7l77.gif

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You can stop digging any time. :)

https://i.gifer.com/7l77.gif
    Why would I stop digging, I’ve about got you buried :)

You’re the one taking offense to ap not being legit, and unable to admit they’ve been caught being deceitful. If you get that upset over that fact you’re suffering from a severe case of confirmation bias. It’s ok to admit your preferred source has been wrong... it doesn’t reflect on you if they’re wrong. But you defending them and acting like they never have does reflect on you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Democrats are not middle Americans. They once were, they are no longer.

Maybe that isn't correct. Democrat politicians do not represent what middle Americans want. The sooner middle Americans realize that the better. For now, they are blind to what is happening apparently.

This.
    The Democrat party is no longer pro-union, or pro-blue collar.
    The actually look down on those.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You’re trying to speak from authority by using their past awards as an indicator they’re credible.

Peyton Manning has how many mvp awards? Guess what, he wouldn’t win another one today. Past success does nothing to prove credibility today.

Again. I don’t care about Japan. I was making a statement, a factual statement, that AP isn’t a reliable fact checker. Just because the information of this particular instance were correct does not make the reliable on other issues. If you believe they are, more power to ya, but they’ve been caught being intentionally deceitful many times before.
    The AP, like the rest of corporate media, reliably print their narrative. Some fact-checks are true on those occasions where their narrative happens to coincide with the truth. When you can reliably predict the outcome of a fact-check nust by understanding their bias, it’s not fact-checking, it’s narrative-confirming. Pick any topic. School shootings? All their fact-checking will favor an anti-gun bias. Trump? They’ll side against, even when the facts say otherwise.

They’re reliable when the facts happen to be on their side. But they’re still worth reading because they’re often pointers to help find what the facts are. Like when they side wrongly, there are still some useful facts reported. When they cite sources ghe sources often contain facts contradicting the narrative.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    “In coming days” , translation in a month or two maybe. More smoke and mirrors to try to get employers to force employees without any actual rules in effect.

You can’t untake a vaccine, why is the deceit so important?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yes. I've shown that they are an acknowledged reputable news bureau. That is authoritative. Your comment is not.
    Were. The time when Pulitzer Prizes mattered is long over. They’re in the business of clickbait like the rest of corporate media desperately clinging to this grand idea of the 4th estate, which really is just another way of saying, they controll information.

We don’t need them anymore. And they know it. They’re dying because they can’t make money selling facts. So they sell clickbait and confirmation to people who still think those Pulitzers mean anything.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not always, but how many Pulitzers has AP won? I'll tell you: over 50. So, despite your unwillingness to read what they've said, and despite your not caring about Japan, you question the reputation of AP, with some silly comment to impugn their accuracy when it's provable that the Ivermectin Cure in Japan is nonsense.

Did you bother to check 2nd News who published the Japan is on Ivermectin article?

Isn’t that special, elites handing out awards to those that do their bidding and you a sucker for it…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I feel as if I'm speaking with someone whose primary language might not be English......

Does your technique work well in Latvia?
    Latvia? I love Latvia! I know a great sauna where you can beat yourself (or your friend) with birch branches there.

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    I think you are confusing AP with Gateway Pundit, Infowars, Breitbart and Prager U. Even if you believe them wrong, a reasonable person would at least see what they've printed. But, go ahead and stand on your confirmation bias.

"Think" might not be the best term in this case.

I am not familiar enough with some of the organizations listed above so I'll make the bold and obviously unfamiliar statement that... I cannot declare a fair opinion about them. I have viewed quite a few of the Prager U videos however, as well as listened to Dennis Prager speak (including the rare times his opponents have accepted the challenge of debate) and I've found them to be reasonable, well-researched, sensible, and clearly presented. His "Rational Bible" shows a thoughtfulness and attention to detail of a writer in pursuit of truth and clear logic. I've seen no logical (i.e., non emotional, as above) argument to his organization or their intentions.

Of course, calling these entities out by name and making conclusive statements ("proven to print trash" [citation needed] etc.) implies a thorough research and substantial understanding, at least in the traditional sense of argument, and certainly of objectivity, like the kind expected from declared "moderates." Unfortunately the viewers in this thread have not been treated to the discovery and wisdom that would support such assertions. I'd hazard a guess here that, considering the lack of any substance, those names are listed arbitrarily only partly due to their implied association with conservatives / Republicans / Trump and so on, but more significantly their challenge or contradiction to a more feminine, emotionally driven and opinionated political stance, a.k.a., the Progressive agenda of the day.

The amateur techniques shouldn't really move any needles for the grownups, regardless of the bluster. And the personal insults keep it on a playground level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom