Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sigh. Yet you heartily approve of Biden. I submit you are concerned about only surface appearances, or do you think a politician allowing his ne'er-do-well son to bang his dead son's wife is not a piece of **** because it wasn't his **** doing the deed

You cannot justify your choice and you certainly can't run from it
    I thought that was OT Biblical. :dunno:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Finally we found one freakin' judge in the entire United States willing to put the brakes on the worst tyranny since Japanese internment.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

obiden can go to ****

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I have no problem with the vote. I would have voted for a muskrat rather than Trump.

I didn't vote for ALL of congress. I have one rep. Brush up on your civics amigo. :)

Casting your support for communists, CRT, transgenderism, vaccine mandates, and corporate welfare...

Stop pretending you don't support these things, you knowingly voted in favor of them. Talk is cheap compared to a vote. There's always a 3rd party, or write in. You don't have to keep drinking the koolaid.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    While this is a victory it’s still a pretty small victory in the grand scheme of things.

But the mandate is still in place and this case does nothing to fix that.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    It's nothing but political posturing.

Why is it wrong to want an actual order to be filed before you protest what it says? I'm not really sure how that makes someone a RINO.
    Voting record also. Murkowski, Romney, Collins, etc... all POS swamp creatures.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Casting your support for communists, CRT, transgenderism, vaccine mandates, and corporate welfare...

Stop pretending you don't support these things, you knowingly voted in favor of them. Talk is cheap compared to a vote. There's always a 3rd party, or write in. You don't have to keep drinking the koolaid.
    How does that go? He doesn't want to hear your opinions. He wants to hear his opinions coming out of your mouth

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    You don’t need to use unreliable sources for information. But it turns out the story claiming Japan stopped using vaccines and started using Ivermectin is pure bull****.

Someone posts stuff like this and people People just accept it. And when it’s as blatantly bull**** as this story is, people should be really pissed.

You trust them enough to listen to them and read their articles, and they’re just using you. Stop feeding them. They’re just pretending to be on your side. When they lie to you that bad, they’re definitely not on your side.
    Here is a few more
    Maybe it's all ******** .....maybe it is not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Here is a few more
    Maybe it's all ******** .....maybe it is not.
    Nah, it’s ********. If you want to figure out what Japan is doing, maybe read some Japanese sources. They tell you what they’re doing. It’s even available in English. They’re still doing vaccines. Ivermectin still is not approved for treating covid. Those who are telling you otherwise are lying to you. And that should really **** you off.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    For the people that say follow the Money, here's a good explanation of the Protocol for Death. Stay away from the hospitals.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom