• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just imagine how she would get the treatment by the Dems if she was accusing a Democrat nominee.

I think we already know....

HillaryClintonRapeAllegations-1024x1024.jpg

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I guess you didn’t read my edited post, did you. It was ~5 minutes for me to do some research and change it, but hey! Don’t let that stop you! All good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you go back and read old posts to see if there were edits to any of them? I know I click on the "Visit First Unread" button every time I go into a thread. It doesn't go back for edited comments.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Do you go back and read old posts to see if there were edits to any of them? I know I click on the "Visit First Unread" button every time I go into a thread. It doesn't go back for edited comments.

Making excuses now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Leland Keyser’s lawyer tells Judiciary she will cooperate with FBI. Reiterates she doesn’t remember the party or know Kavanaugh, and adds: “Notably, Ms. Keyser does not refute Dr. Ford's account, and she has already told the press that she believes Dr. Ford's account. However, the simple and unchangeable truth is that she is unable to corroborate it because she has no recollection of the incident in question.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Leland Keyser’s lawyer tells Judiciary she will cooperate with FBI. Reiterates she doesn’t remember the party or know Kavanaugh, and adds: “Notably, Ms. Keyser does not refute Dr. Ford's account, and she has already told the press that she believes Dr. Ford's account. However, the simple and unchangeable truth is that she is unable to corroborate it because she has no recollection of the incident in question.”
    Well dearie. Dr. Fords account places you at the gathering in question. So how can you not refute Dr. Fords account and at the same time say that you don't remember the party or know Kavanaugh? Are you trying to say that you might have been there but you don't remember? I can just see Ford's hack lawyers playing this card. Maybe you need a few therapy sessions to jog your memory too.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rand Paul calls for investigation and punishment for whoever doxxed Judiciary Committee GOP Senators

Christine Blasey Ford was 15 when Kavanaugh ALLEGEDLY jumped her bones. So she was an underaged girl.

With today's media that's it 100% verifiable to make the judge a pedophile. :rolleyes:

But he was only 17. I don't think a 17 year old with a 15 would even be considered pedophilia, would it? Isn't it just statutory rape? Well... I guess that assumes they were both consenting.

Top Bottom