Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No. Actually I don’t think it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are welcome to think what you want. It doesn't change the facts

Let me help you out.
    A psychologist is a social scientist who is trained to study human behavior and mental processes. Psychologists can work in a variety of research or clinical settings. Psychology degrees are available at all levels: bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate (PhD or PsyD). Advanced degrees and licensing are required for those in independent practice or who offer patient care, including clinical, counseling and school psychologists.
    https://www.allpsychologyschools.com/psychology/differences-therapist-psychologist/

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DoROxVpX0AEzHUk.jpg

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    To Kut and all the naysayers I find their entire position disengenuous. The mental self flagellation is nothing but a sham. No way no how are the Dems voting in favor of Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome of the FBI investigation.

The report could come out finding that Kavanaugh’s personal history dating back to childhood is second only to Mother Theresa and Ghandi and and Kavanaugh still won’t get a Democrat vote. Nor will Kut and others who are in the Dem camp ever acknowledge that Kavanaugh should be approved. I think the Dems will use the FBI report, whenever produced and whatever the outcome, to point to how fair they have been in searching for the “truth.” I predict Donnelly will run ads and take the public position that he gave Kavanaugh every chance to prove himself worthy, but with righteous indignation, state he just couldn’t overcome the groundswell of irrefutable evidence about Kavanaugh’s shady character.

When you have clowns like Senator Blumenthal pressing Kavanaugh to explain the bio paragraph in the yearbook it only serves to demonstrate that the Dem position is to take any negative comment, whether written by an adolescent high yearbook staffer or by the Pope himself, and paint it in the most negative light.

Several Dems have already been quoted as saying they won’t vote for ANY nominee Trump puts forward what more is needed to demonstrate the unwarranted prejudice on the left side of the aisle.
    Exactly. And exactly what I also said earlier. Theyve made their possition clear. They will not vote for him regardless and to even hint that's a possibility is being dishonest and they know it. And the Republicans are the dumbest ****s ever. Trying to be kind to their friends across the isle rather than doing their damn job!!!
    The Republicans have the damn majority for a reason, yet they always allow the MINORITY dems to control everyth damn thing. The Republicans do not know how to lead. They are afraid to make decisions and live with the consequences. That is what being a leader is all about. I was an NCO in the Army. I made decisions that were right and necessary yet they haunt me in my dreams and will for the rest of my life but the alternative would have been much worse. That's what these Republicans have failed at. They do not lead. They are scared to make the hard choices that real leaders must make and live with the consequences knowing that you did the right thing but in the real world things do not always end with every side or person having a completely happy outcome but that you were honest, and fair, and you took the known facts at that point in time and made the best choice based on them. History will judge you for that, and not with 20/20 hindsight if it is fair.
    These current Republican leaders will be looked back upon as wasting the golden years. Throwing away the possible last hope to reunite and correct our nation. Because they are weak. And because they are not confident in themselves and their choices. So to that I say, move over sirs for those in your party who are. Because I still know in my heart that the Republican party has the best interest of the country in mind overall more than all others. The Democrats only have a blood thirst for power and personal gain.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    A license is only pertinent to someone wanting to practice as a Psychologist. Did she claim to be a licensed or practicing Psychologist?

Having a PHD would definitely qualify someone as being a Psychologist.

There are a number of steps in California to qualify as a psychologist. They include, education, testing (2 exams), supervised experience pre- and post-doctorate. It isn't a shoe-in because you earn a PhD. It's a pretty rigorous program and equivalent in many ways to the requirements in other professions such as law or accounting.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There are a number of steps in California to qualify as a psychologist. They include, education, testing (2 exams), supervised experience pre- and post-doctorate. It isn't a shoe-in because you earn a PhD. It's a pretty rigorous program and equivalent in many ways to the requirements in other professions such as law or accounting.
    I talked to a family member of mine yesterday that IS as real psychologist in California and apparently this issue is being vigorously discussed among those circles out there.
    I didnt go into too much detail and I spent more time trying to talk them into moving to Indiana lol

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    There is a building theory among some that Ford suffers a personality disorder and while we all seem to give her the benefit of the doubt that "something" happened to her back in high school, it might be just as likely that "nothing" happened to her. I'm beginning to lean toward the "nothing" camp.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Exactly. And exactly what I also said earlier. Theyve made their possition clear. They will not vote for him regardless and to even hint that's a possibility is being dishonest and they know it. And the Republicans are the dumbest ****s ever. Trying to be kind to their friends across the isle rather than doing their damn job!!!
    The Republicans have the damn majority for a reason, yet they always allow the MINORITY dems to control everyth damn thing. The Republicans do not know how to lead. They are afraid to make decisions and live with the consequences. That is what being a leader is all about. I was an NCO in the Army. I made decisions that were right and necessary yet they haunt me in my dreams and will for the rest of my life but the alternative would have been much worse. That's what these Republicans have failed at. They do not lead. They are scared to make the hard choices that real leaders must make and live with the consequences knowing that you did the right thing but in the real world things do not always end with every side or person having a completely happy outcome but that you were honest, and fair, and you took the known facts at that point in time and made the best choice based on them. History will judge you for that, and not with 20/20 hindsight if it is fair.
    These current Republican leaders will be looked back upon as wasting the golden years. Throwing away the possible last hope to reunite and correct our nation. Because they are weak. And because they are not confident in themselves and their choices. So to that I say, move over sirs for those in your party who are. Because I still know in my heart that the Republican party has the best interest of the country in mind overall more than all others. The Democrats only have a blood thirst for power and personal gain.
    Exactly.. The GOP fails to realize that they were'nt voted into a majority because we like the status quo. They were voted in along with Donald Trump to take the fight to the Democrats on behalf of their constituants. So far Trump is the only one that got the message.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I talked to a family member of mine yesterday that IS as real psychologist in California and apparently this issue is being vigorously discussed among those circles out there.
    I didnt go into too much detail and I spent more time trying to talk them into moving to Indiana lol

Yeah. I have a psychologist aunt who is a few years older than me who happens to live in the Santa Cruz area which would be inclusive of the likely shrinks who would know Ford. I haven't asked her to comment, but her silence on the matter is rather telling.

"Whacko" is the term that first comes to mind.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep yep yep. I think it's all going to come out and she will NOT be the strong and heroic women everyone has described her as I think.
    I get so sick and tired anyways how we as a society feel we have to just lay on the compliments everytime someone does something right or uncomfortable. Oh my God. People do not need trophies for doing the RIGHT thing or telling the TRUTH. This should be a normal response, just to be doing what it right regardless of the outcome.
    I am not a wordsmith and I'm not putting it in the soundbite way others could, but I think you all get my point.
    Everyine is always working for a dog biscuit. Well, there shouldn't always be "rewards" for doing the right thing. Doing the right thing and telling the truth is your reward.
    This woman is lying. I know it with my entire being.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is a building theory among some that Ford suffers a personality disorder and while we all seem to give her the benefit of the doubt that "something" happened to her back in high school, it might be just as likely that "nothing" happened to her. I'm beginning to lean toward the "nothing" camp.
    Maybe she was'nt included in the Kavanaugh/Judge circle of friends and felt rejection because of that. I've heard interviews with some of Kavanaugh's female classmates and they don't have any recolection of who Ford was back in the day.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yeah. I have an psychologist aunt who is a few years older than me who happens to live in the Santa Cruz area which would be inclusive of the likely shrinks who would know Ford. I haven't asked her to comment, but her silence on the matter is rather telling.

"Whacko" is the term that first comes to mind.
    If Republicans want to clear the judge and restore
    The integrity of this process they will investigate her and not help to build her into a credible victim like they have.
    This women will have a known history of incidents or deceptions and that is what they need to look for. Get these people who truly know her to come forward and sew doubt. Keep hammering on it. The Republicans or their supporters know how to do this without putting their own names on it.
    The dems would already have her grade school transcripts by now

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If Republicans want to clear the judge and restore
    The integrity of this process they will investigate her and not help to build her into a credible victim like they have.
    This women will have a known history of incidents or deceptions and that is what they need to look for. Get these people who truly know her to come forward and sew doubt. Keep hammering on it. The Republicans or their supporters know how to do this without putting their own names on it.
    The dems would already have her grade school transcripts by now
    Just imagine how she would get the treatment by the Dems if she was accusing a Democrat nominee.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just imagine how she would get the treatment by the Dems if she was accusing a Democrat nominee. All one needs to do is look back at their past record to know the answer.

Yep-
    She'd be found in her car in a parking lot with 20 stab wounds and a gun in her left hand. Suicide of course. Car crushed and body cremated ASAP. Investigation over.

Top Bottom