• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    She’s full of ****. Not doubting that something happened to her back then, but to claim (paraphrasing) that her memory is locked in on the pertinent details, with sufficient accuracy to ruin a person’s career, is not as reliable as she makes it sound.

[video=youtube_share;EmFM2FNqODc]http://youtu.be/EmFM2FNqODc[/video]
    . . . . . . . . . .............................................................................................................................................................................,................................................................................................................................................................,..........................................................................................................................................I finally figured out who this woman looks like.............Froggy in drag.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Meme this picture.
    1042095336.jpg.0.jpg
    My empty ******* feels funny. I wish I didn't let Diane F. take my balls away.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Yep, that was Alyssa. She felt it necessary to be there as she considers herself the voice (face) of #METOO. She was posting photos of herself during the hearing and Capitol Police had to tell her to knock it off.

I read a report that they actually took her phone after she kept doing it. Probably gave her the option leave or hand it over.

I didn't find Kavanaugh to be nearly as convincing. I think he he was lying about the "Renate Alumnus." I think he was lying about "boof" and "Devil's Triangle." I think he was lying about his drinking in HS and college.... but that's just me thinking about how my high school/college experience. The recollections of Mark Judge, friend of Kavanaugh, explaining his time in HS (prior to this event), seemed like a "normal" high school experience... but Kavanaugh denies being that type of kid. And it appears that Kavanaugh's Yale classmates believed he was lying, as well.

With all this stuff floating out there, one would think it appropriate to have an investigation. Kavanaugh says that his "good name," is being tarnished, well, why won't he go to the length required to restore it? I'm sure he could get someone to pony up for a lie detector test. Why not take one? And why not request the president open an FBI investigation, with Congressional oversight, or have Mike Judge testify under oath? Kavanaugh is, for some reason is avoiding these avenues... out of spite? Maybe.... but it's just as plausible that he's doing it because he's afraid of what will be discovered. It doesn't take a contortionist to arrive at that point.

I'll have to disagree on the Alumnus and the Devil's triangle. The woman referred to has stated she didn't have sex with any of the men listed, and iirc several of the men have stated the same. The devil's triangle, I've never heard of it as a sex act, and to me it would make sense for the name of a drinking game of quarters with three cups in a triangle instead of a single cup. How much easier would it be to make a shot? For boofed? No idea, if it was boffed I'd say you might be right. But honestly I believe him. Mainly for the way he answered.

Do you honestly think anything would clear his name? Ford could come out tomorrow and recant everything and people wouldn't believe it. They'd just say that "someone" must have gotten to her.

I knew people like him in high school and college. They'd go out with us sometimes but would have very little to drink (my best friend would have nothing to drink) but they'd go for the comradery and to laugh at us drunks. And typically, they got better grades than I did and have done quite well for themselves. I don't think he's lying about that stuff. He reminds me of some of my friends.

I knew people that ranged from teatotalers, to blackout drunk every time, and everything in between. Mostly in between, generally how Kavanaugh describes himself, drinking occasionally to excess but not blackout excess. That was for high school and after, no college for me at the time.

What lie are you specifically talking about?

How about this, when questioned about when she decided to get an attorney, who she talked to,etc, she was specifically asked about the time between 7/30-8/7 when the letter to Feinstein was dated and when the polygraph was taken. She testified that she was interviewing attorneys during that time and that friends had told her she should get one. She was asked if she had any conversations with Feinstein or any senate staffers, she stated she had a brief phone call with Feinstein. She was specifically asked if Feinstein recommended she get one, she said no. She latter admitted that Feinstein's staffers had recommended her attorney's law firm. If she only communicated Feinstein, and it was a brief call in which Feinstein didn't recommend her getting an attorney, how did she get a recommendation from her staffers for one?

I don't think so. You're asking a woman, who originally asked to be kept anon, to come to DC, and enter a spotlight that put her out to the entire world. That ALONE is a daunting task, and combine that with an aversion to flying? I can see that as being quite terrifying.

Well she was already in the spotlight thanks I would pretty much guarantee to Feinstein, but she was offered for staffers to come out to her at the location of her choice and also if she came out to DC the choice of a public or private hearing. Why not go with a private hearing? Wouldn't that have been less of a spotlight?

Flip flopper
    And hes lying. Thats the thing that gets me.
    He will never vote for kavenaugh and he knows it

I'll disagree, he'll vote whichever way he thinks will get him the most votes come Nov. Well that is if Schumer allows it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The glasses, fake. They totaly created an image they wanted us to see. Her lawyers I mean. It was a production. Also, why does a victim who asked to testify need lawyers to step in and keep them from answering questions?
    No. From the still image it appears that she’s a little far-sighted to me.

But yes. It was a production.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I'm digging the whole "His anger means he could have done it." angle. Well OF COURSE he's angry. WTF? He has absolutely every right to be angry and honestly if he had punched DF in the nose I would have cheered.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    To Kut and all the naysayers I find their entire position disengenuous. The mental self flagellation is nothing but a sham. No way no how are the Dems voting in favor of Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome of the FBI investigation.

The report could come out finding that Kavanaugh’s personal history dating back to childhood is second only to Mother Theresa and Ghandi and and Kavanaugh still won’t get a Democrat vote. Nor will Kut and others who are in the Dem camp ever acknowledge that Kavanaugh should be approved. I think the Dems will use the FBI report, whenever produced and whatever the outcome, to point to how fair they have been in searching for the “truth.” I predict Donnelly will run ads and take the public position that he gave Kavanaugh every chance to prove himself worthy, but with righteous indignation, state he just couldn’t overcome the groundswell of irrefutable evidence about Kavanaugh’s shady character.

When you have clowns like Senator Blumenthal pressing Kavanaugh to explain the bio paragraph in the yearbook it only serves to demonstrate that the Dem position is to take any negative comment, whether written by an adolescent high yearbook staffer or by the Pope himself, and paint it in the most negative light.

Several Dems have already been quoted as saying they won’t vote for ANY nominee Trump puts forward what more is needed to demonstrate the unwarranted prejudice on the left side of the aisle.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The same FBI that couldn't get to the bottom of the Las Vegas mass shooting in a year is going to uncover new information about a 1982 high school party in a week

To be fair in Vegas there was a huge crime scene, hundreds of witnesses, a metric crap-ton of video, e-mail accounts, and a specific residence involved. The 1982 "somewhere in Maryland, not sure the date or the place alleged misdemeanor" has none of those things and every witness named by the accuser has said they weren't there. I'm thinking this should be wrapped up before lunch today.

As for Vegas, that's a whole other thread... but I hear what you're sayin GP.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I've always been a straight voter myself.

Hey but I'm not saying that being a gay voter is bad. It's just not my cup of tea.... or whatever you guys drink. :n00b:

Straight TICKET! TICKET! Not that there’s anything wrong with being a GAY voter. But I said straight TIVKET!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    If we all take a step back, and look at the bigger picture and not just each individual twist and turn in this saga, there is a very valuable lesson here; this is the end result of identity politics and segregating people based on their belonging to a particular group.

We are being encouraged not to look critically at the evidence of these accusations, but instead we are being told to believe the accuser because of her gender. We have elected officials who adhere to this dogma who signaled that they would not vote for the nominee because of who nominated him, and since then have continued to drag this out with false promises to be invested in only seeking the truth.

The message appears to be that if you oppose us that there is no course of action we are not prepared to take to destroy you personally and professionally.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    To Kut and all the naysayers I find their entire position disengenuous. The mental self flagellation is nothing but a sham. No way no how are the Dems voting in favor of Kavanaugh regardless of the outcome of the FBI investigation.

The report could come out finding that Kavanaugh’s personal history dating back to childhood is second only to Mother Theresa and Ghandi and and Kavanaugh still won’t get a Democrat vote. Nor will Kut and others who are in the Dem camp ever acknowledge that Kavanaugh should be approved. I think the Dems will use the FBI report, whenever produced and whatever the outcome, to point to how fair they have been in searching for the “truth.” I predict Donnelly will run ads and take the public position that he gave Kavanaugh every chance to prove himself worthy, but with righteous indignation, state he just couldn’t overcome the groundswell of irrefutable evidence about Kavanaugh’s shady character.

When you have clowns like Senator Blumenthal pressing Kavanaugh to explain the bio paragraph in the yearbook it only serves to demonstrate that the Dem position is to take any negative comment, whether written by an adolescent high yearbook staffer or by the Pope himself, and paint it in the most negative light.

Several Dems have already been quoted as saying they won’t vote for ANY nominee Trump puts forward what more is needed to demonstrate the unwarranted prejudice on the left side of the aisle.

I couldn’t have said it better! Outstanding critique a position statement.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    If we all take a step back, and look at the bigger picture and not just each individual twist and turn in this saga, there is a very valuable lesson here; this is the end result of identity politics and segregating people based on their belonging to a particular group.

We are being encouraged not to look critically at the evidence of these accusations, but instead we are being told to believe the accuser because of her gender. We have elected officials who adhere to this dogma who signaled that they would not vote for the nominee because of who nominated him, and since then have continued to drag this out with false promises to be invested in only seeking the truth.

The message appears to be that if you oppose us that there is no course of action we are not prepared to take to destroy you personally and professionally.

Another good summation!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    **** these animals.

jry547l2h3p11.png
    Scumbag move from an obvious POS. This only proves how low some people are willing to go. Decorum and restraint from emotionally driven misguided destructive outbursts are on life support in this country. Damn the actual facts. This person needs a healthy heaping dose of humility thrust upon them.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    . . . . . . . . . .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................,.......................... .................................................. .................................................. ..................................,............... .................................................. .................................................. .......................I finally figured out who this woman looks like.............Froggy in drag.

[video=youtube;FYXckKwBRb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYXckKwBRb0[/video]

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The purpose of the FBI investigation is not to get Democratic votes. It is to persuade moderate Republicans

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    The purpose of the FBI investigation is not to get Democratic votes. It is to persuade moderate Republicans

I agree that it may help some Republicans vote yes. But count on the Democrats to bray that it doesn’t really clear him when it comes out.

Top Bottom