• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do you really believe the majority of the dems care about the results or the rules?
    What I'm seeing is a sect trying to take over everything in this country (to start with) and make the rules on the fly as they see fit.
    This started in earnest immediately after the election with the protests, demonstrations, and violence.
    They didn't get the results they wanted so they threw their major tantrum. They've decided to get their way at any price or method.
    I have no respect for these people. Sorry to those that don't agree with me. That's just what I'm observing and it appears obvious.

I am seeing the same thing.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The radio spots have already started.
    Thy are pushing the people to ask this all be delayed until the elections so we have a voice. This is just more evidence as to what is actually going on.

So let me see if I understand this... If the Republicans control the legislature, nothing can be done until the Democrats regain control. Does that about sum it up? Did any of these dumbasses EVER take a civics course?

qGhiEIe.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe they are investigating every allegation that was brought up through the committee hearing. Nothing after that.
    That ambulance chasing glory hound Avanetti is waiving his hand trying to get the FBI’s attention concerning his clients gang rape allegations. So far they haven’t been in contact with him. Although I don’t think the committee ever really took that allegation seriously.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    That ambulance chasing glory hound Avanetti is waiving his hand trying to get the FBI’s attention concerning his clients gang rape allegations. So far they haven’t been in contact with him. Although I don’t think the committee ever really took that allegation seriously.

Have we heard from Gloria Allred yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Here is a very good article about the problems with what is going on. The author points out where the republicans are wrong and also where the democrats are wrong.

His basic point is that what is going on undermines the process and sets a very bad precedent for future nominee's from either party. An excellent read.

https://www.weeklystandard.com/adam...e-blasey-ford-and-the-senates-burden-of-proof

Regards,

Doug

Edit - This was written before the FBI investigation was launched.

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    Do you really believe the majority of the dems care about the results or the rules?
    What I'm seeing is a sect trying to take over everything in this country (to start with) and make the rules on the fly as they see fit.
    This started in earnest immediately after the election with the protests, demonstrations, and violence.
    They didn't get the results they wanted so they threw their major tantrum. They've decided to get their way at any price or method.
    I have no respect for these people. Sorry to those that don't agree with me. That's just what I'm observing and it appears obvious.

agreed. except those dems aren’t people, they’re vile vermin. it’s all about abortion rights and the U.S. Supreme Court

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    The Vote: So since it has been decided to go up to another week for this FBI investigation to help some reluctant Republicans find a few pairs of balls I hope McConnel follows these steps:
    1) Convene the Senate to hear the FBI report of their investigation.
    2) Immediately go to a vote.
    No time to check Twitter feeds. No time for talking heads to interpret the report. No time for democrats to twist reluctant Republicans arms. No time for polling results. Just vote on what you heard.

The Charge: What Ford describes sounds like a typical high school make out session and does not strike me as being the heinous event presented, even in these days of Pound Me Too. A younger high school girl shows up at a party with older high school boys. Teases them to be part of the In Crowd. Starts making out with a boy. He grabs some boob. She gets scared and leaves. Sorry it happened, but not the end of the world and certainly not approaching rape. It wasn't bad enough to report three decades ago and simply ain't that big of deal today. As a teenager I grabbed some boob and had my hand brushed away a few times. As an adult when I try to grab some boob my wife just gives me "the look" if she is not in the mood.

The Left: Saw my favorite response to a leftie lib ranting about how horrible it would be if Kavanaugh was confirmed.
    "Don't worry, you'll still be able to kill your unborn children even of Kavanaugh is confirmed."

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    What's this story telling us about republican senators from Arizona?

I'm sure it has something to do with the sand mites in the desert out west. They're spreading from California.

I'm also watching the "Braindead" series so that mite be a factor. :rolleyes:

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Chrissy can't remember when or where because her favorite party pastime was to drink until she passed out and couldn't remember the party. I'm not saying that means she deserved what happened to her; I'm saying it explains why she can't remember any details and, likely, can't clearly remember who she was with. She may have convinced herself it was Kavanaugh and she may remember remembering she convinced herself it was him.
    If she can't remember where or when, it is unlikely she can truly remember who.

Top Bottom