• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It’s been quiet for two days. When does the curtain rise on the next accuser? An hour after FBI is done investigating the first two?
    My money's on the "sham" investigation. I'm betting they'll change arguments now in order to draw out and expand this 1-week investigation instead of flooding the market with more questionable victims.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I agree. Especially with the stories circulating that the White House dictated the witness list that can be interviewed even for those allegations that are within the purview of the investigation.

My money's on the "sham" investigation. I'm betting they'll change arguments now in order to draw out and expand this 1-week investigation instead of flooding the market with more questionable victims.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/3650...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

The Senate Judiciary Committee has referred potentially false allegations of misconduct by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to federal law enforcement officials for criminal investigation after the accuser recanted his story.The allegation was made by a Rhode Island man who claimed that an "acquaintance" of his had been raped by Kavanaugh in August 1985 on a 36-foot boat in Newport, Rhode Island after meeting him at a bar.
    "In a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Chris Wray, Chairman Chuck Grassley sought a criminal referral of the actions by a named individual who provided Congress with the information, diverting Committee resources from an ongoing investigation," The Senate Judiciary Committee said in a statement.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    The answer is C, for conspiracy...

Maxine Waters denies staffer leaked GOP senators' data, blasts 'dangerous lies' and 'conspiracy theories'

I do like what Ari Fliescher said: “This denial is angry," Fleischer wrote. "This suggests she doesn’t have the temperment to be a Member of Congress. When someone is accused of something they didn’t do, they must not be angry. They must not be defiant. They must not question the motives of the accuser. They must be calm and serene."

Maxine Waters denies staffer leaked GOP senators' data, blasts 'dangerous lies' and 'conspiracy theories' | Fox News

this crazy woman is going to cause a civil war....

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Hey, when you're dodging bullets off the helicoptor, it's hard to remember every little detail. Have some empathy, man!

Um, isn't it supposed to be a traumatic event permanently sets the memory, making it reliable, or was it makes them worse and unreliable? I can't remember, seems we've heard both in the last week. I'm confused. Are we supposed to be automatically believing the victim, or is it except for that pack of women who said Bill Clinton did things with them? I'm confused.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Um, isn't it supposed to be a traumatic event permanently sets the memory, making it reliable, or was it makes them worse and unreliable? I can't remember, seems we've heard both in the last week. I'm confused. Are we supposed to be automatically believing the victim, or is it except for that pack of women who said Bill Clinton did things with them? I'm confused.
    That bit about the memory goes against the research. She should know better.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ford's yearbook isn't like the ones I have seen, which are more like Kavanaugh's--short quips that make sense only to those people who understand the experience behind the words.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/09/27/blasey_ford_yearbooks.html
    Suppressed Blasey Ford Yearbooks Reveal Fast Times at Holton-Arms

Democrats plan at Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee hearing to use the high school yearbooks of embattled Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, which they say imply he and his prep school pals regularly got drunk and boasted of sexual conquests, to discredit what they call his “choir boy defense” against sex-assault charges leveled by Christine Blasey Ford.
    But Ford, whose story suffers from significant gaps in her memory, wasn’t exactly a choir girl. In fact, congressional sources say her own yearbooks, among other things, present a potential issue for her and her character, and Republicans are prepared to cite them in questioning her story through the female sex-crimes expert they’ve hired.

The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, noted that the annual class books feature a photo of an underage Ford attending at least one party, alongside a caption boasting of girls passing out from binge drinking. Her yearbooks also openly reference sexually promiscuous behavior by the girls, including targeting boys at Kavanaugh’s alma mater, Georgetown Prep, an all-boys school in the affluent Maryland suburbs of Washington, D.C. Ford attended neighboring Holton-Arms School, an all-girls academy.

Other evidence indicates Ford, a popular cheerleader at the time, was immersed in an alcohol-fueled party culture and no stranger to “keg parties” in the D.C. area — or the "bar scene" along the Maryland and Delaware coast. In fact, Ford was known as a "party girl” on the Delaware shore during summer breaks, another source with direct knowledge of the congressional investigation said.

More evidence that the only trauma Ford has suffered is the thought of a constitutionalist majority on SCOTUS for at least a generation, and who better to feign trauma than a psychologist

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Actually, the sun doesn't "rise" at all. It stays in it's own space in the proximate center of our solar system and has a sidereal rotation period of 24 days.

51-pXospcdL.jpg

BABE: No, no! That's all very interesting, but the sun is going down!
    BILL: Oh, no, no! You are confused! The horizon is moving up!

*.*

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    So I’m down in Georgia this week on vacation, and I’m trying to setup CBS so I can watch the Colts game on my phone. I caught about a 30 second snipit of CBS This Morning. A woman was on there talking about the Kavanaugh “trials”. To summarize, she basically said if Kavanaugh gets confirmed, it’s because he had a tool that women are not allowed to use. Men are allowed to be angry and women are not. Unbelievable. :n00b:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I’m down in Georgia this week on vacation, and I’m trying to setup CBS so I can watch the Colts game on my phone. I caught about a 30 second snipit of CBS This Morning. A woman was on there talking about the Kavanaugh “trials”. To summarize, she basically said if Kavanaugh gets confirmed, it’s because he had a tool that women are not allowed to use. Men are allowed to be angry and women are not. Unbelievable. :n00b:
    Let’s say she’s right. Don’t women have lools men don’t? Ford can exploit a set of tools Kavenaugh can’t.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/09/27/blasey_ford_yearbooks.html
    Suppressed Blasey Ford Yearbooks Reveal Fast Times at Holton-Arms

More evidence that the only trauma Ford has suffered is the thought of a constitutionalist majority on SCOTUS for at least a generation, and who better to feign trauma than a psychologist

So she was a female whore just like most guys are too. Makes sense when mommy and daddy arent ariund being parents.
    Heres something I wondered about and it could be nothing, but I thought I saw alittle hint of deception when judge kavanaugh was asked if he ever has consensual sex with ford.
    Could be nothing. He was under a lot of stress and theres not a lot to go off of. If he would have said yes he would be fried, but if he did lie it's under oath. I dont care if he did and it's no ones business. I think shes deffinately lying about the event, and I've said it from the beginning. Her WHOLE testimony was a lie. I'm telling you it was a lie and I am 100% possitive. Regardless of the politics, I'm telling you, shes lying. Like I said immediately after her testimony, Her body language, her breathing, her forced voice chamge. It's all there people. She is a liar and probably ****ing crazy too. But most likely a liberal plant.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    One of the talking points has been about how Ford is speaking for many women who have been sexually assaulted but have not reported. Does anyone know any statistics on how this plays out for other crimes?

I am certain lots of different crimes are unreported but am curious how much higher the estimates are for sexual crimes vs other crimes?

Top Bottom