• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What I find interesting is how anything bad that happens to women is worse or more important than what happens to men. Why are men not called survivors and coddled when bad things happen to them?
    I HATE double standards in anything. Women say they want to be treated equal, until they are treated equal. Then they are no longer special and dont get the attention they want. This society is ****ed up and I'm just throwing up my middle finger to everyone. If you think you're special ... middle finger. If you got your feel bads hurt and wanna crwyyyy about it ..... middle finger

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    So she was a female whore just like most guys are too. Makes sense when mommy and daddy arent ariund being parents.
    Heres something I wondered about and it could be nothing, but I thought I saw alittle hint of deception when judge kavanaugh was asked if he ever has consensual sex with ford.
    Could be nothing. He was under a lot of stress and theres not a lot to go off of. If he would have said yes he would be fried, but if he did lie it's under oath. I dont care if he did and it's no ones business. I think shes deffinately lying about the event, and I've said it from the beginning. Her WHOLE testimony was a lie. I'm telling you it was a lie and I am 100% possitive. Regardless of the politics, I'm telling you, shes lying. Like I said immediately after her testimony, Her body language, her breathing, her forced voice chamge. It's all there people. She is a liar and probably ****ing crazy too. But most likely a liberal plant.
    I'm finding it kinda hard to buy myself. There is too much radical anti Trump leftist activity surrounding her. She's one herself. I also believe they have been working behind the scenes in concert with Demoncrats on the committiee to take down this nominee.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm finding it kinda hard to buy myself. There is too much radical anti Trump leftist activity surrounding her. She's one herself. I also believe they have been working behind the scenes in concert with Demoncrats on the committiee to take down this nominee.
    I think they had people just like her for every possible nominee. Hes just the one that was nominated so she was up to bat

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, David Hogg is called a "survivor" of Stoneman Douglas even though he was hiding in the projector room of the auditorium at least 200 yards away from building 12

Funny you don't hear much about Anthony Borges, who took five rounds holding the door of his classroom against the shooter. I'd call him a survivor as well as a hero

It's all about what fits the pre-ordained narrative. By the loose standards of the left, we're all "survivors" of 9/11

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    My lib friends are all saying in unison that Kavanaugh is unfit to serve based on his emotional responses to the questions before the committee. Typical.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My lib friends are all saying in unison that Kavanaugh is unfit to serve based on his response to the questions before the committee. Typical.
    Seems to me that they were never going to change their opinion of him anyway.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My lib friends are all saying in unison that Kavanaugh is unfit to serve based on his emotional responses to the questions before the committee. Typical.

Seems like those snowflakes are basing their decision on their own emotional response.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    One of the talking points has been about how Ford is speaking for many women who have been sexually assaulted but have not reported. Does anyone know any statistics on how this plays out for other crimes?

I am certain lots of different crimes are unreported but am curious how much higher the estimates are for sexual crimes vs other crimes?

750px-US_Teen_Pregnancy_Rate.svg.png

The chart is per 1000 teenagers ages 15 to 19. That's the ones who get pregnant. That's not the number of girls who are sexually active or at least fumble around petting.

How many of those girls said "Daddy, it wasn't my fault." ? And how many daddy's believed them?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    This chart seems to clash with 'unwed mother's', or 'single mother's' trends (of all racial makeups), historically. What am I missing here?

750px-US_Teen_Pregnancy_Rate.svg.png

The chart is per 1000 teenagers ages 15 to 19. That's the ones who get pregnant. That's not the number of girls who are sexually active or at least fumble around petting.

How many of those girls said "Daddy, it wasn't my fault." ? And how many daddy's believed them?

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Wasn't disputing the graph. Just seems like a dissconnect between the two. I wonder if aborted pregnancies are included in those rates. Guess I should do some research.
    The chart seem seems to start in about 1973(R vs W) and climbed till 1990.Was better birth control the factor of the continued decline or abortion or both?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This denial is angry. This suggests she doesn’t have the temperament to be a Member of Congress. When someone is accused of something they didn’t do, they must not be angry. They must not be defiant. They must not question the motives of the accuser. They must be calm and serene.

DoSZrjNUYAAf4bX.jpg:large

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    OK fellows, I kind of get where you are coming from but, please let me know how you really feel. TT especially.

Ford = Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus. Absolutely no veracity.

Top Bottom