Is everyone unphased by deploying federal special forces on unarmed citizens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    "Life comes at ya fast". This is from an ESPN radio broadcaster in Seattle:

M8GnDCL.jpg

hSoDzRv.jpg

mp9qHXL.jpg

Just to review, it took less than two months of rioting for this guy to realize the importance of 2A? Was the destroyed Starbucks close enough to home to make the light come on?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Just to review, it took less than two months of rioting for this guy to realize the importance of 2A? Was the destroyed Starbucks close enough to home to make the light come on?

6 weeks of rioting didn't do it. The Starbucks was in his apartment complex. That's how blind he was. He has another post saying he and his cat are out of there. :rolleyes:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This makes far more sense. Why would any private contracting company publish their name on their operators uniforms? That seems like the exact opposite of OpSec.

Is the opposite of OpSec OpUnsec, or non-OpSec? I'm starting to remember those OPSEC propaganda commercials on AFRTS, I'm surprised the opposite of OPSEC wasn't in one of those.

Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Really who is to say that anyone got " snatched " off the streets? Look at the people who have reported it. Whiney little *****es that want to dish crap out but cry like little kids when it doesn't go their way. Disobeying the law should have consequences.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Is the opposite of OpSec OpUnsec, or non-OpSec? I'm starting to remember those OPSEC propaganda commercials on AFRTS, I'm surprised the opposite of OPSEC wasn't in one of those.

I was never stationed where I got AFRTS, but I taught OPSEC, SAEDA, GENEVA CONVENTION and do not believe any bit of that was propaganda.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I wish the feds would start beating the **** out of these violent and armed antifa thugs. Actually I would love to see them shot but I doubt it will happen sadly.

"Unarmed protestors" :laugh: that's cute

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Private contractors hired by Homeland Security umbrella are arriving unasked for, and unwanted in American cities, which someone should point out didn't vote for Donald Trump.

It should also be pointed out, statements from Homeland Security say they are NOT required to check in with local authorities,
    Are NOT required to identify themselves,
    Are NOT required to have arrest warrants or probable cause,
    And ARE allowed to take American citizens off the streets, hold them indefinitely.

In Portland or Seattle (didn't catch which) the MAYOR & STAFF trying to identify these people have been pepper sprayed and fired upon with rubber bullets.
    There is quite a nice video of the mayor getting pepper sprayed and his staff members getting hit with rubber bullets...

When they won't identify themselves to the local law enforcement, local government, and the Mayor is fired upon when trying to find out exactly who/where they are from,
    And they are snatching US citizens off the streets with no legal/constitutional rights being observed, it's pretty clear what's going on.
    We'll just see how long it takes the slower US citizens to catch up with what's happening...
    Thank you for inserting yourself in the questions I posed for the OP.

Just like the OP, I see a number of salacious claims about the federal agents in Portland, but little in the way of facts or evidence. Do you have anything that supports your claim that these federal agents are "Private contractors"?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was never stationed where I got AFRTS, but I taught OPSEC, SAEDA, GENEVA CONVENTION and do not believe any bit of that was propaganda.

We'll call this, exhibit A.

[video=youtube;nHwz5Ebfz2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHwz5Ebfz2Q[/video]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thank you for inserting yourself in the questions I posed for the OP.

Just like the OP, I see a number of salacious claims about the federal agents in Portland, but little in the way of facts or evidence. Do you have anything that supports your claim that these federal agents are "Private contractors"?

and actual cases of indefinite detention. Let’s see proof and facts not conjecture and suspicions. Because I too am against gitmo like behavior. But I’m not getting my panties in a wad over a rumor.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Private contractors hired by Homeland Security umbrella are arriving unasked for, and unwanted in American cities, which someone should point out didn't vote for Donald Trump.

It should also be pointed out, statements from Homeland Security say they are NOT required to check in with local authorities,
    Are NOT required to identify themselves,
    Are NOT required to have arrest warrants or probable cause,
    And ARE allowed to take American citizens off the streets, hold them indefinitely.

In Portland or Seattle (didn't catch which) the MAYOR & STAFF trying to identify these people have been pepper sprayed and fired upon with rubber bullets.
    There is quite a nice video of the mayor getting pepper sprayed and his staff members getting hit with rubber bullets...

When they won't identify themselves to the local law enforcement, local government, and the Mayor is fired upon when trying to find out exactly who/where they are from,
    And they are snatching US citizens off the streets with no legal/constitutional rights being observed, it's pretty clear what's going on.
    We'll just see how long it takes the slower US citizens to catch up with what's happening...

Links?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    My original subscription post was

Because I wanted to see the usual suspects show up.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/portland-mayor-jeered-rally-protesters-71935497

Exactly why I asked for MORE information. This is stuff we already know.

Nothing about secret contractors or snatching people up.

Maybe I'm just a slower US citizen? A Trump voter?

:dunno:

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Private contractors? Get a grip and lay off the conspiracy web sites. The Federal officers are just that, Federal officers from various agencies sent in to protect Federal property. These ANTIFA guys are terrorists, we need to understand that. They have publicly stated their intentions. The mayors and governors are actively supporting people who are committed to an armed overthrow of our system. They are not our friends and the sooner we understand that they are the actual enemy we spent 50 years guarding against, the better off we will be. They are not protesters,, they are and armed terrorists group waging a war against us, with help from some in the Democratic Party.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Basically Portland already has an army of mercenaries carrying on hit-and-run tactics with the citizens and local police for the last several months. It has escalated.

What is the proper course of action when the local and State government are unwilling to keep the peace, and as the phenomenon spreads to other cities/States.

It would be preferable if the Portland Police were allowed to deal with this, but the boy-mayor is not going to let that happen.

Are we really willing to stand back and allow destruction on an ever-increasing scale? Substitute Indy for Portland. Still okay with the pre-fed status quo?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere

The opposite of OPSEC is not observing OPSEC. No special name is needed...you're doing it wrong. I'm still getting those damn briefings.

Top Bottom