Is everyone unphased by deploying federal special forces on unarmed citizens?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I saw a video where they arrested a woman for pointing a laser at a federal officer. They noted that she had been arrested several times, charges dropped, and was just back out there doing the same things. If these are federal charges she’s ****ed. Bar said nothing less than maximums.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I saw a video where they arrested a woman for pointing a laser at a federal officer. They noted that she had been arrested several times, charges dropped, and was just back out there doing the same things. If these are federal charges she’s ****ed. Bar said nothing less than maximums.
    You mean catch and release doesn't work on violent insurrectionists?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I'm against unidentified LE of any kind pulling people off the streets into unmarked vehicles because that's getting into Gestapo/secret police territory. I would feel no sympathy for these Feds if they go after the wrong person and get lit up for it. I also won't physically defend these leftists from it because it's a taste of their own medicine. They would be cheering it on if it were anyone else and they made their own beds calling for gun bans all the time.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm against unidentified LE of any kind pulling people off the streets into unmarked vehicles because that's getting into Gestapo/secret police territory. I would feel no sympathy for these Feds if they go after the wrong person and get lit up for it. I also won't physically defend these leftists from it because it's a taste of their own medicine. They would be cheering it on if it were anyone else and they made their own beds calling for gun bans all the time.

They have badges and badge numbers.
    How are they "unidentified"?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    How about the "unarmed" citizens in Louisville who threaten to burn down the city in 4 weeks if they don't get their way? Used to be against the law to threaten violence. You know these "unarmed" people, the ones who's leader accidentally fired off a few rounds from his "unarm" and wounded a few of his own.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How about the "unarmed" citizens in Louisville who threaten to burn down the city in 4 weeks if they don't get their way? Used to be against the law to threaten violence. You know these "unarmed" people, the ones who's leader accidentally fired off a few rounds from his "unarm" and wounded a few of his own.

f759dbca98082becf8f8273928b0c1e0.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They have badges and badge numbers.
    How are they "unidentified"?
    Some members of the insurrectionists are attempting to dox the federal agents, and arrange protests at their homes. Of course, they aren't concerned that the agents won't be home because they are on duty. That's a feature, not a bug.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It would be nice if we (2A folk) were given a heads up, should a n officers house be targeted so we could stand between their families and the mob.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    As long as they continue to protect federal property, I'm fine with it. When they insert themselves to restore order on the streets......well you can't just pick and choose which unconstitutional actions to support based on the party in charge.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    What exactly are "federal special forces"?
    What is this "special squad" you mention?

Private contractors hired by Homeland Security umbrella are arriving unasked for, and unwanted in American cities, which someone should point out didn't vote for Donald Trump.

It should also be pointed out, statements from Homeland Security say they are NOT required to check in with local authorities,
    Are NOT required to identify themselves,
    Are NOT required to have arrest warrants or probable cause,
    And ARE allowed to take American citizens off the streets, hold them indefinitely.

Are these peaceful protesters, or are these individuals using violence?
    What I have seen, at least in Portland, are federal agents protecting federal buildings.

In Portland or Seattle (didn't catch which) the MAYOR & STAFF trying to identify these people have been pepper sprayed and fired upon with rubber bullets.
    There is quite a nice video of the mayor getting pepper sprayed and his staff members getting hit with rubber bullets...

When they won't identify themselves to the local law enforcement, local government, and the Mayor is fired upon when trying to find out exactly who/where they are from,
    And they are snatching US citizens off the streets with no legal/constitutional rights being observed, it's pretty clear what's going on.
    We'll just see how long it takes the slower US citizens to catch up with what's happening...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am cool with Gitmoing these enemy insurgents, including the mayor and their staff. I am not for rubber bullets.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Private contractors hired by Homeland Security umbrella are arriving unasked for, and unwanted in American cities, which someone should point out didn't vote for Donald Trump.

It should also be pointed out, statements from Homeland Security say they are NOT required to check in with local authorities,
    Are NOT required to identify themselves,
    Are NOT required to have arrest warrants or probable cause,
    And ARE allowed to take American citizens off the streets, hold them indefinitely.

In Portland or Seattle (didn't catch which) the MAYOR & STAFF trying to identify these people have been pepper sprayed and fired upon with rubber bullets.
    There is quite a nice video of the mayor getting pepper sprayed and his staff members getting hit with rubber bullets...

When they won't identify themselves to the local law enforcement, local government, and the Mayor is fired upon when trying to find out exactly who/where they are from,
    And they are snatching US citizens off the streets with no legal/constitutional rights being observed, it's pretty clear what's going on.
    We'll just see how long it takes the slower US citizens to catch up with what's happening...

They aren't private contractors.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/zti-patch-portland-zt1/

Top Bottom