• ...and so much more!
  • sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    An Irishman walks OUT of a bar...

A young Irishman goes out to the local pub to have a drink one evening. Just as he's started on his first pint, and older man approaches him. The older man claps the young man on the shoulder and declares in a loud voice, "I f***** your mother last night, and she sure was fine!"

The barkeeper and the nearby patrons draw back in expectation that this brawny young man will defend his mother's honor, but he merely grasps the older man by the shoulders, turns him around and gives him a gentle push back the way he came.

After about 20 minutes, the older man returns and the scenario repeats itself. The other patrons of the bar are looking at the young man quizzically, as if trying to figure out if he was gay, a sissy or something else.

Some more time goes by and the older man again comes over, stating at the top of lungs, "I p***** your mother last night and made her squeal. Gonna do it again tonight!"

The young man's face becomes set in a grim expression, and the onlooker expect that he has finally worked himself up to behave like a man.

He puts down his drink, stands up and strides firmly over to the older man. He looks older man dead in the eye and, "Dad, go home, your drunk."

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    True Story

This actually happened at work about 3 weeks ago...

We have a young kid (maybe 22 or so) who THOROUGHLY enjoyed recreational pharmacueticals in the past (and still does, to a lesser extent)...

I complained about missing most of the Colts games since I'm on an evening shift now, and one of my co-workers said they replay them on TV at 3am, so I could still catch them...

Mr. Burnout says "What do you mean replay them?"

I couldn't resist, and didn't even stop to think...

"They go back at 3 am, turn the lights on, and play the game over to see if they come up with the same score..."

He looks at all of us sitting there and dead straight says:

"Aren't they tired from playing the first game?"

I have plenty of witnesses. The kid is ALWAYS good for comic relief.

Remember, drugs are BAD, mmmmmmkay?

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Wow! I don't think drugs even make you that dumb to the world. Maybe dropped on a frequent basis. Good one, though.

Lol, same kid who flooded his line with coolant TWICE last night, both times he started filling while the machine was IN CYCLE (no-no, as a lot of coolant is sucked up in the system, so you don't get an accurate level) AND he walked away to check parts while it was filling...

He put money in the wrong soda machine last night, he went to the can machine instead of bottle machine (cans are .75 vs. 1.25 for a bottle), and when the machine gave him 50 cents back, he stood there with the two quarters and the CAN of soda and told one of the group leaders he didn't think that was right because he put 1.25 in....

Group leader had to tell him "Wrong pop machine dumb@ss..."
    The later in the night it gets, the more stuff like this he does...

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [FONT=&quot]Wanna knock his teeth out?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]A bowling alley in Clearwater, Florida, Bowl-O-Bama,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is doing record business despite a bad economy.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The alley also reports a record number of 300 games.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Since opening in November 2010, 963 patrons [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]have bowled a perfect game, including strikes in the warm-up frames.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This alley also has the highest bowling league [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]average in the country, with a 237. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]And that’s the senior league!![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    BOTeethknockout.png

LeeStreet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    South of Steuben Co.
    Three old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a man came up in a trench coat & opened it to expose his junk. The first two ladies had a stroke, & the third one couldn't reach him.

Hanu

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2011
    True story:

I went into a McDonald's in Terre Haute and asked for a black coffee. The kid behind the counter said "We don't have black coffee." I asked him what kind of coffee they have and he said "Regular and decaf".

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge Heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At that point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral........I'm a gynecologist".
    The proctologist fainted

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    This was funnier when I heard it 10 years ago.

A young guy gets married and his wife admits she's had a lover before, but only one, and it was Tiger Woods. He figures that's not so bad, who could resist a famous lover? On their wedding night they make love.

Afterwards he says, "Boy am I starved, I'm going to call room service."
    She purrs softly, "That's not what Tiger would do."
    He says, "Oh, and what do Tiger do?"
    She: "He'd come back and do it again."

So they do and now the guy is really famished. He reaches for the phone to call room service, but before he can dial, she again purrs softly, "That's not what Tiger would do."
    He: "What would Tiger do?"
    She: "He'd come back to bed and do it one more time."
    So they make love again.

Now the guy is pretty dead and he crawls over to the phone.
    She: "Are you calling room service?"
    He: "No. I'm calling Tiger Woods. I gotta find out what par is on this hole."

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    A young orthodox Jewish couple are living in NYC. It's summer and very hot in their upstairs flat. To cool off, the wife decides to take a shower and when she gets out she decides to air dry. She sits on the toilet seat and because her skin is slippery, she instantly jackknifes into the bowl.

She yells for her husband for help. He tries pulling on an arm, then on a leg, but he just can't budge her. "We're going to have to call a plumber," he says. "Oh no," she says, "I'll be so embarrassed!"

He says, "Don't worry. When he comes, just fold your arms over your chest." He takes the yarmulke off his head and lays it in her lap. "You'll be fine," he assures her.

The plumber comes. He pulls on an arm, then a leg, then scratches his head. He pulls on the other leg, then scratches his chin and shakes his head.

"Well?" the husband asks, "Can you get her out?"
    "Oh, I can get the lady out, OK," says the plumber, "but that rabbi is a goner."

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    It's Billy's 11th birthday. He sees his dad in the living room and says "hey dad, I bet you can't guess how old I am today." The dad thinks for a minute and says, "I can't remember Billy, how old are you?"
    Billy says "I'm 11 today daddy!" His dad wishes him happy birthday and he walks away. In the kitchen Billy sees his grandma.

"Hey Grandma, I bet you can't guess how old I am today"
    Grandma asks him to come closer so she can figure it out. She reaches her wrinkled old hand down Billys pants and proceeds to squeeze and fondle his junk for the better part of 10 minutes while staring him inquisitively in the eye.
    Finally she pulls her hand out and says, "You turned 11 today"
    Billy is amazed.
    "How did you know that Grandma?"

"I heard you tell your dad in the frontroom"

:):

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Lifesavers Joke

[FONT=&quot]The children began to identify the flavors by their color:

Red.....................Cherry
    Yellow..................Lemon
    Green...................Lime
    Orange ...............Orange

Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers.
    None of the children could identify the taste.

The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your
    mother may sometimes call your father.'

One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled,
    'Oh my God! They're a**-holes!

The teacher had to leave the room. [/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    [FONT=&quot]The children began to identify the flavors by their color: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Red.....................Cherry [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Yellow..................Lemon [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Green...................Lime [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Orange ...............Orange [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Finally the teacher gave them all HONEY lifesavers. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]None of the children could identify the taste. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The teacher said, 'I will give you all a clue. It's what your [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]mother may sometimes call your father.' [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One little girl looked up in horror, spit her lifesaver out and yelled, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Oh my God! They're a**-holes! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The teacher had to leave the room. [/FONT]

I just shot diet pepsi thru my nose laughing at that one! :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

disengaged

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Madison County
    I haven't read through all of the jokes...so, you'll have to forgive me if this is a repeat...

** Talking Dog **

A guy is driving around and he sees a sign in front of a house:"Talking Dog For Sale."He rings the bell, and the owner tells him the dog is in the backyard.The guy goes into the backyard and sees a Brittany Spaniel sitting there.

"You talk?" he asks.

"Yep," the dog replies.

"So, what's your story?"

The dog looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young, and I wanted to help the government; so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running."

"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I wanted to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security work, mostly wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals. I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

"Ten dollars."

The guy says, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff."

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    True story:

I went into a McDonald's in Terre Haute and asked for a black coffee. The kid behind the counter said "We don't have black coffee." I asked him what kind of coffee they have and he said "Regular and decaf".

You should have just told him you were Officer Rod Farva, and you wanted your Litera Cola.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Amazing math trick

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Be honest and don't look at the movie list below till you have done the math!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Ok, just humor me and do it!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite.
    This amazing math quiz can likely predict which of 17 movies you would enjoy the most.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Movie Quiz[/FONT]:

[FONT=&quot]1. Pick a number from 1-9.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    2. Multiply by 3.
    3. Add 3.
    4. Multiply by 3 again.
    5. Now add the two digits of your answer together to find your predicted favorite movie in the list of 17 movies below:
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]************[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]************[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]************
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]