• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Three nuns, Sister Mary, Sister Kate, and Sister Lucy go see Father O'Reilly for a bit of confession.
    Sister Mary: "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have participated in carnal knowledge with a man"
    Father O'Reilly: "Go on my Sister"
    Sister Mary: "I touched a mans member"
    Father O'Reilly: "Say 3 Hale Marys, 4 Our Fathers, and wash the hand you used in the Holy Water"

At that time Sister Lucy jumps up and says, "Hey Father, do you mind if I go ahead and gargle with the Holy Water before Sister Kate sits in it?!!"

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I remember the case not too long ago of the scientist that cloned himself. However, his clone was very obnoxious, while the scientist was well received and respected. Finally fed up with his experiment gone wrong, he threw his clone off the roof of the laboratory; killing the clone. He was arrested by the local police for making an obscene clone fall.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Hotel Related Incident

A man checks into a hotel in Auckland while on a business trip and was a bit
    lonely.

He thought of one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when
    you're calling for a cab.

He popped into a phone booth in Albert Street near the hotel and found an ad
    for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the
    photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long
    wavy hair, long graceful legs...... well, you get the picture! He copied the
    phone number and returned to his hotel.

When back in the room he figures, what the hell, give her a call.

'Hello,' the woman says.

God, she sounded sexy.

'Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and
    give me one.. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone
    and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it
    now. Bring implements, toys, rubber, leather, whips, everything you've got in
    your bag of tricks. Tie me up, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream,
    anything you want! Now, how does that sound?'

She says, 'That sounds fantastic, but you need to press 1 for an outside line.'

It took three hours for him to get the courage to Checkout next morning.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    In a fifth grade classroom, t[FONT=&quot]he teacher said, "[FONT=&quot]Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty, or give me Death'?"[/FONT]

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Johnny a bright foreign exchange student from Japan, who had his hand up: [FONT=&quot]'Patrick Henry, 1775'[/FONT] he said.

[FONT=&quot]'Very good! Now who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'[/FONT]

Again, no response except from Little Johnny, [FONT=&quot]'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'[/FONT].

[FONT=&quot]'Excellent!',[/FONT] said the teacher continuing, [FONT=&quot]'let's try one a bit more difficult ... who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'[/FONT]
    Once again, Johnny's was the only hand in the air and he said;[FONT=&quot] 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.[/FONT]
    The teacher snapped at the class, [FONT=&quot]'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Johnny isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'[/FONT]
    She heard a loud whisper: [FONT=&quot]'Screw the Japs,'[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]'Who said that? I want to know right now!'[/FONT] she angrily demanded.

Little Johnny put his hand up, [FONT=&quot]'General MacArthur, 1945.'[/FONT]

At that point, a student in the back said, [FONT=&quot]'I'm gonna puke.'[/FONT]
    The teacher glares around and asks, [FONT=&quot]'All right!!! Now who said that!?'[/FONT]
    Again, Little Johnny says, [FONT=&quot]'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'[/FONT]
    Now furious, another student yells, [FONT=&quot]'Oh yeah? Suck this!'[/FONT]
    Little Johnny jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, [FONT=&quot]'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997![/FONT]'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, [FONT=&quot]'You little s.o.b. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'[/FONT]
    Little Johnny frantically yells at the top of his voice, [FONT=&quot]'Michael Jackson to the child witnesses testifying against him, 2004.'[/FONT]
    The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, [FONT=&quot]'Oh **** now we're REALLY screwed!'[/FONT]
    Little Johnny said quietly, [FONT=&quot]'the American people, November 4, 2008.'[/FONT][/FONT]

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [FONT=&quot]LOST KID IN STORE[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

A Muslim kid can't find his mother in the supermarket.

The store attendant says 'What does your mother look like?'

The kid says "How the hell should I know?" [/FONT]

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas , walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona , the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas , we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way.. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking."

"Hasn't affected my brothers though."

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store. As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, "Son, can you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this Street a Coupla blocks and turn to your right."

The man thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town. I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday. I'll show you how to get to Heaven."

The little boy replied with a chuckle. "Awww, come on... You don't even know the way to the Post Office."

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The Power of Beer

[FONT=&quot]A man walks into a bar and orders several beers.

Every time he finishes one he takes a picture out of his wallet, looks at it and proceeds to drink another beer.

After 9 beers the bartender, intrigued, decides to ask about the picture.

The man answers that it is a picture of his wife and whenever he starts finding the picture attractive he knows it's time to go home.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]That's the power of beer[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If you want to see a good example of this [/FONT]Click Here[FONT=&quot]and move the mouse to the right.

:)
    [/FONT]

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I remember the case not too long ago of the scientist that cloned himself. However, his clone was very obnoxious, while the scientist was well received and respected. Finally fed up with his experiment gone wrong, he threw his clone off the roof of the laboratory; killing the clone. He was arrested by the local police for making an obscene clone fall.
    This is good! Rep for the funny!:cool:

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WHO SAID IT?[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

It is time for the new game that is sweeping the country - "Who Said It?"
    The rules are simple. I will give you a quote and you have to guess what great American said it. Your four choices are President Barack Obama, former Vice President Dan Quayle, former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, or former President George W. Bush.

1) "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel's."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

2) "I've now been in 57 states I think one left to go."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

3) "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes, and I see many of them in the audience here today."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

4) "What they'll say is, 'Well it costs too much money,' but you know what? It would cost, about. It it it would cost about the same as what we would spend. It. Over the course of 10 years it would cost what it would costs us. (nervous laugh) All right. Okay. We're going to. It. It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about hold on one second. I can't hear myself. But I'm glad you're fired up, though.. I'm glad."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

5) "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

6) "I bowled a 129. It's like - it was like the Special Olympics, or something."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

7) "Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court Justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

8) "Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

9) "It was interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of, I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." (In case you don't get it, there is no Austrian language.)
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

10) "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
    A. Barack Obama
    B. Dan Quayle
    C. Sarah Palin
    D. George W. Bush

Answers to 1 through 10: A

How did you do?

AND — remember George W. Bush is supposed to be the village idiot from Yale, while Obama is the 'genius' from Columbia and Harvard.

[FONT=&quot]^^^
    [/FONT]

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    A preacher went to the hospital to visit an elderly woman who had just had an operation. As he was sitting there talking with her, he saw a bowl of peanuts on the nightstand and started to eat them. When he got up to leave, he noticed he had eaten all of her peanuts.

"Sister Jones, I'm sorry I ate all of your peanuts."

She replied "That's okay pastor, without my teeth all I can do is suck chocolate off them anyway."

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [FONT=&quot]A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION[/FONT][FONT=&quot] ASKING FOR A TWO-LINE RHYME[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE,
    AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE:
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
    Marrying you has screwed up my life.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
    That's why I always wake up screaming.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
    This describes everything you are not.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
    But I only slept with you 'cause I was pissed.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5.. I thought that I could love no other
    -- that is until I met your brother.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
    But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's
    empty and so is your head.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. I want to feel your sweet embrace;
    But don't take that paper bag off your face.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
    Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. My love, you take my breath away
    What have you stepped in to smell this way?
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10. My feelings for you no words can tell,
    Except for maybe 'Go to hell.'
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
    Two parts vodka, one part lime.
    [/FONT]

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess"

"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"

"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Green Beret in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then he killed the last ten with his bare hands."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, " What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Don't f*ck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    [FONT=&quot]New Mexico Chili Cook-off[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

If you can read this whole story without laughing, then there's no hope for you. I was crying by the end. This is an actual account as relayed to paramedics at a chili cook-off in New Mexico.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Note: Please take time to read this slowly![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you pay attention to the first two judges,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The reaction of the third judge is even better!![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    For those of you who have lived in New Mexico, you know how true this is. They actually have a Chili Cook-off about the time Halloween comes around. It takes up a major portion of a parking lot at the Santa Fe Plaza. Judge #3 was an inexperienced Chil
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot] taster named Frank, who was visiting from[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Springfield, IL. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Frank: "Recently, I was honored to be selected as a judge at a chili cook-off. The original person called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table, asking for directions to the Coors Light truck, when the call came in. I was
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]a[/FONT][FONT=&quot]ssured by the other two judges (Native New Mexicans) that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy; and,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides, they told me I could have free beer during the tasting,[/FONT][FONT=&quot]so I accepted and became Judge #3.

Here are the scorecard notes from the event:

CHILI # 1 - MIKE'S MANIAC MONSTER CHILI

Judge # 1
    -- A little too heavy on the tomato. Amusing kick.
    Judge # 2
    -- Nice, smooth tomato flavor. Very mild.
    Judge # 3 (Frank)
    -- Holy crap, what the hell is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway. Took me two beers to put the flames out. I hope that's the worst one. These New Mexicans are crazy.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 2 - EL RANCHO'S AFTERBURNER CHILI
    Judge # 1
    -- Smoky, with a hint of pork. Slight jalapeno tang.
    Judge # 2
    -- Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken seriously.
    Judge # 3
    -- Keep this out of the reach of children. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. They had to rush in more beer when they saw the look on my face.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 3 - ALFREDO'S FAMOUS BURN DOWN THE BARN CHILI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- Excellent firehouse chili. Great kick.
    Judge # 2
    -- A bit salty, good use of peppers.
    Judge # 3
    -- Call the EPA. I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been snorting Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now. Get me more beer before I ignite. Barmaid pounded me on the back, now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. I'm getting ****-faced from all of the beer.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 4- BUBBA'S BLACK MAGIC[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing.
    Judge # 2
    -- Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili.
    Judge # 3
    -- I felt something scraping across my tongue, but was unable to taste it. Is it possible to burn out taste buds? Sally, the beer maid, was standing behind me with fresh refills. This 300 lb. Woman is starting to look HOT.... Just like this nuclear waste I'm eating! Is chili an aphrodisiac?
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 5 - LISA'S LEGAL LIP REMOVER[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- Meaty, strong chili. Jalapeno peppers freshly ground, adding considerable kick. Very impressive.
    Judge # 2
    -- Chili using shredded beef, could use more tomato. Must admit the jalapeno peppers make a strong statement.
    Judge # 3
    -- My ears are ringing, sweat is pouring off my forehead and I can no longer focus my eyes. I farted, and four people behind me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed offended when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue from bleeding by pouring beer directly on it from the pitcher. I wonder if I'm burning my lips off. It really ticks me off that the other judges asked me to stop screaming. Screw them.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 6 - VARGA'S VERY VEGETARIAN VARIETY[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spices and peppers.
    Judge # 2
    -- The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, garlic. Superb.
    Judge # 3
    -- My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous, sulfuric flames. I crapped on myself when I farted, and I'm worried it will eat through the chair. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except that Sally. Can't feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my butt with a snow cone.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 7 - SUSAN'S SCREAMING SENSATION CHILI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers.
    Judge # 2
    -- Ho hum, tastes as if the chef literally threw in a can of chili peppers at the last moment. **I should take note that I am worried about Judge #3. He appears to be in a bit of distress as he is cursing uncontrollably.
    Judge # 3
    -- You could put a grenade in my mouth, pull the pin, and I wouldn't feel a thing. I've lost sight in one eye, and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My shirt is covered with chili, which slid unnoticed out of my mouth. My pants are full of lava to match my shirt. At least during the autopsy, they’ll know what killed me. I've decided to stop breathing. It's too painful. Screw it; I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air, I'll just suck it in through the 4-inch hole in my stomach.
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    CHILI # 8 - BIG TOM'S TOENAIL CURLING CHILI[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    Judge # 1
    -- The perfect ending, this is a nice blend chili. Not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence.
    Judge # 2
    -- This final entry is a good, balanced chili. Neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge #3 farted, passed out, fell over and pulled the chili pot down on top of himself. Not sure if he's going to make it. Poor fella, wonder how he'd have reacted to really hot chili?
    Judge # 3
    -- No report.
    [/FONT]

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    @Turn Key, got that one before through e-mail at work, and it never fails to make me almost fall out of my chair...

I'll see your story and raise you one...

"I went grocery shopping recently while not being altogether sure that
    said course of action was a wise one. You see, the previous evening I
    had prepared and consumed a massive quantity of my patented 'Killer
    Chili'. Tasty stuff, albeit hot to the point of being painful, which
    comes with a written guarantee from me that if you eat it, the next day
    both of your butt cheeks WILL fall off.

Here's the thing. I had awakened that morning, and even after two
    cups of coffee (and all of you know what I mean) nothing happened.
    No 'Watson's Movement 2'. Despite habanera peppers swimming their way
    through my intestinal tract, I appeared to be unable to create the
    usual morning symphony referred to by my next door neighbors as
    thunder and lightning.

Knowing that a time of reckoning had to come, yet not sure of when, I
    bravely set off for the market; a local Wal-Mart grocery store that I
    often haunt in search of tasty tidbits.

Upon entering the store at first all seemed normal. I selected a cart
    and began pushing it about dropping items in for purchase. It wasn't
    until I was at the opposite end of the store from the restrooms that
    the pain hit me. Oh, don't look at me like you don't know what I'm
    talking about. I'm referring to that 'Uh oh, gotta go' pain that
    always seems to hit us at the wrong time. The thing is, this pain was
    different.

The habaneras in the chili from the night before were staging a
    revolt. In a mad rush for freedom they bullied their way through the
    small intestines, forcing their way into the large intestines, and
    before I could take one step in the direction of the restrooms which
    would bring sweet relief, it happened. The peppers fired a warning
    shot.

There I stood, alone in the spice and baking aisle, suddenly
    enveloped in a noxious cloud the likes of which has never before been
    recorded. I was afraid to move for f ear that more of this vile odor
    might escape me. Slowly, oh so slowly, the pressure seemed to leave
    the lower part of my body, and I began to move up the aisle and out
    of it, just as an elderly woman turned into it.

I don't know what made me do it, but I stopped to see what her
    reaction would be to the malodorous effluvium that refused to
    dissipate, as she walked into it unsuspecting. Have you ever been
    torn in two different directions emotionally? Here's what I mean, and
    I'm sure some of you at least will be able to relate.

I could've warned that poor woman but didn't. I simply watched as she
    walked into an invisible, and apparently indestructible, wall of odor
    so terrible that all she could do before gathering her senses and
    running, was to stand there blinking and waving her arms about her
    head as though trying to ward off angry bees. This, of course, made
    me feel terrible, but then made me laugh. Big Mistake.

Here's the thing. When you laugh, it's hard to keep things 'clamped
    down', if you know what I mean. With each new guffaw an explosive
    issue burst forth from my nether region. Some were so loud and
    echoing that I was later told a few folks in other aisles had ducked,
    fearing that someone was robbing the store and firing off a shotgun.

Suddenly things were no longer funny. IT was coming, and I raced off
    through the store towards the restrooms, laying down a cloud the
    whole way, praying that I'd make it before the grand mal assplosion
    took place.

Luck was on my side. Just in the nick of time I got to the john,
    began the inevitable 'Oh my God', floating above the toilet seat
    because my butt is burning SO BAD, purging. One poor fellow walked in
    while I was in the middle of what is the true meaning of 'Shock and
    Awe'. He made a gagging sound, and disgustedly said, ' Oh my Lord',
    then quickly left.

Once finished I left t he restroom, reacquired my partially filled
    cart intending to carry on with my shopping when a store employee
    approached me and said, 'Sir, you might want to step outside for a
    few minutes. It appears some prankster set off a stink bomb in the
    store. The manager is going to run the vent fans on high for a minute
    or two which ought to take care of the problem.'

That of course set me off again, causing residual gases to escape me.
    The employee took one sniff, jumped back pulling his shirt up to
    cover his nose and, pointing at me in an accusing manner
    shouted, 'IT'S YOU!', then ran off returning moments later with the
    manager. I was unceremoniously escorted from the premises and asked
    none too kindly not to return.

Home again without having shopped, I realized that there was nothing
    to eat but leftover chili, so I consumed two more bowls. The next day
    I went to shop at Food City. I can't say anymore about that because
    w e are in court over the whole matter. They claim they're going to
    have to repaint the store...
    "

Top Bottom