• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...but when I say something the usual suspects, who apparently have been blind in the meantime, get butthurt... And then a chorus of "Kut is race-baiting" rings throughout the forum.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you sure? Because there seems to be a narrative, put forth by a small cadre on INGO, that our perceptions of their body of work are invalid because we don't keep an extensive library of such work in order to answer demands that begin with 'When have I ever ...' etc. The poster's perceived gestalt is never enough. Ironclad proof required for me, vague character assassination for thee

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate the superiority of your argument by citing specific posts?
    Ok, and now?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Yup. I remember him explicitly stating a year or so ago he’s done with the race baiting.
    Cm will prob be mad but it seems kut gets a free pass. He goes against but grain on nearly everything and all is good. I went against the grain in a thread and got told to stop posting.

So kut will prob continue throwing his nonsense with out issue.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And Phylo, those posts only indicate grievances that you legitimately believe. I won't fault you for your beliefs, regardless of how flawed I may think they are. I am only asking that I be extended the same privilege.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Republicans would have to win back a Majority to impeach anybody.

Interested to know why anybody thinks this is such a certainty.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I see a lot of bitter truth in the phylo posts quoted, as well as evidence of a belief that accusations of racism are a one way street by the one so quoting
    You see the "bitter truth," of what YOU believe. I should be afforded the same right, no?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Cm will prob be mad but it seems kut gets a free pass. He goes against but grain on nearly everything and all is good. I went against the grain in a thread and got told to stop posting.

I think he’s trying his hardest not to shooter anyone, and trying to keep it from becoming an echo chamber... but it does seem 1 particular person continually race baits and stirs the pot just for the hell of it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And Phylo, those posts only indicate grievances that you legitimately believe. I won't fault you for your beliefs, regardless of how flawed I may think they are. I am only asking that I be extended the same privilege.
    Oh please feel free to dispute them. If I'm incorrect I'd like to know.

One of my favorite sayings is "stop me when I'm wrong".

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

So wait, you're trying to use reverse psychology, and shame CM into banning me?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    It is like a running play in football. It will keep being used because it works, and will fall out of favor when it no longer does
    Except in this case if the play doesn’t work the referees will be called racists. It’s a never ending cycle that has no limit on when where or why it is used

Top Bottom