• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's a different topic. Don't try to backtrack now and justify you bringing race into the discussion when it had nothing to do with it. I'm not engaging in conversation knowing full good and well you keep your racism in your back pocket and use it anytime you feel like it.
    No, it's not a different topic. I content that the suggest to impeach Harris rest fully on the ease it is to vilify a Black woman than it is an old White guy. If you avoiding answering the question, because you can't come up with a good reason, fine. I expect it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No, it's not a different topic. I content that the suggest to impeach Harris rest fully on the ease it is to vilify a Black woman than it is an old White guy. If you avoiding answering the question, because you can't come up with a good reason, fine. I expect it.
    If any of them have a problem with being vilified perhaps they should refrain from villainy.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That would at least be consistent. But Lindsay Graham didn't suggest Biden. He suggested Harris. Give me a reason.
    Why do they need any reason more than a hoax? Worked fine twice for the democrats and I didn't hear you objecting to it. We no longer need valid reasons. Let me guess, this is going to be yet another situation where the democrats come out of left field and create a circus then want to play victim when the exact same tactics are used against them?

It's almost like there is a consistent leaning towards hypocrisy or something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Why do they need any reason more than a hoax? Worked fine twice for the democrats and I didn't hear you objecting to it. We no longer need valid reasons. Let me guess, this is going to be yet another situation where the democrats come out of left field and create a circus then want to play victim when the exact same tactics are used against them?

It's almost like there is a consistent leaning towards hypocrisy or something.
    Invalid reasons, or invalid proof? There's a different. Both of Trump's impeachments were based on valid, in language, charges. The proof concerning such, the only contention.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Invalid reasons, or invalid proof? There's a different. Both of Trump's impeachments were based on valid, in language, charges. The proof concerning such, the only contention.
    They were both made up of made up ********. Don't get upset about it now.

The ****ing democrats made this bed and you were fine with it. Tuck yourself in and enjoy the ride, I hope it's every bit as exhilarating for you as it was for us the past four years.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, you expect a different treatment because she is black. Plain and simple. You can deny it all you want but you are the one bringing it up on a regular basis, not me. I'm fine with letting racism die, you are not.
    WHAT? I'm the one bringing it up on a regular basis? Bro, look at you history. Put in the word "white," hit the "general political discussion" box, and you tell me. Or would you like me to post them for you?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That would at least be consistent. But Lindsay Graham didn't suggest Biden. He suggested Harris. Give me a reason.
    Perhaps he expects Biden to get 25th out soon enough to make it irrelevant?

Maybe it's just sticking with riot-theme horseshit impeachment?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    WHAT? I'm the one bringing it up on a regular basis? Bro, look at you history. Put in the word "white," hit the "general political discussion" box, and you tell me. Or would you like me to post them for you?
    Go for it. I'm not ashamed of pointing out hypocrisy. If you can find comments of mine that show I support racism, by all means bring them out into the light.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lol, good luck with that. I think there's probably going to need to be an allegation significantly more substantive than bailing out a person in jail. Gotta give it to them though, after all the other allegations of wrongdoing that've thrown at Biden, they still know it's a better bet to go after the Colored Lady than the Old White Guy.
    You mean better to go after the ventriloquist rather than the dummy, yes?

I notice you said 'colored' and not 'black', also. Hmmm

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    No, you expect a different treatment because she is black. Plain and simple. You can deny it all you want but you are the one bringing it up on a regular basis, not me. I'm fine with letting racism die, you are not.

Maybe kut wants to be a victim as well? He seems to bring up (or imply) a person's race more often than others. Is this a sub conscience form of deflection? Racism? For someone as generally well spoken as he is this is somewhat concerning.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Interesting. If she's guilty of a crime then wouldn't that make all those that voted for her accessories to that crime?
    You don't have to be guilty of anything anymore, impeachment has been recalibrated as a congressional popularity test. She'll 'go down' faster than she ever has before

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Go for it. I'm not ashamed of pointing out hypocrisy. If you can find comments of mine that show I support racism, by all means bring them out into the light.
    No, believe it or not, I have a higher opinion of you than to believe you support racism. But you do throw out the "White Oppression" card quite a bit.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Because Harris directly supported BLM rioters with the bail fund thing, Biden did not. The impeachment was about Trump's supposed support of Capitol rioters, so Graham is pointing our the hypocrisy. You seem to be an intelligent guy, and since this is pretty basic reasoning, I'm left only with the prospect of you're being obtuse to avoid being confronted with your hypocrisy.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    No, believe it or not, I have a higher opinion of you than to believe you support racism. But you do throw out the "White Oppression" card quite a bit.
    No, I call out the "blacks are fine to be racists when it benefits them" card when I see it. This thread had zero to do with race, zero. She's the VPOTUS, she's subject to the same treatment as any other VPOTUS in history. She doesn't get a pass due to the color of her skin or the fact that she's the first female in that position.

Top Bottom