• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because Harris directly supported BLM rioters with the bail fund thing, Biden did not. The impeachment was about Trump's supposed support of Capitol rioters, so Graham is pointing our the hypocrisy. You seem to be an intelligent guy, and since this is pretty basic reasoning, I'm left only with the prospect of you're being obtuse to avoid being confronted with your hypocrisy.
    Bail is Constitutionally guaranteed, is it not? Is supporting an organization designed to help people who have been given a bail amount an impeachable offense?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, I call out the "blacks are fine to be racists when it benefits them" card when I see it. This thread had zero to do with race, zero. She's the VPOTUS, she's subject to the same treatment as any other VPOTUS in history. She doesn't get a pass due to the color of her skin or the fact that she's the first female in that position.
    Ok, find me another VP from history where this is similar.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    For those of us who read the article, the charges could be based on Harris' financial support and encouraging financial support of rioters while she was a US Senator. AFAIK, Biden didn't do this. But if I'm wrong, he could get the same. I'm calling this a TRUMP of the race card.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    In what way? Joe was impeachable the very second he took office. He's on video gleefully admitting to the exact thing Trump didn't do but was impeached for. That's only one offense he should be impeached for, no need to worry about him at this point. She's next in line, why should we stop with Biden?

Show me where it has anything to do with race. Anything.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Bail is Constitutionally guaranteed, is it not? Is supporting an organization designed to help people who have been given a bail amount an impeachable offense?
    Oh come on Kut. You know exactly what the effect of bailing out of rioters has on sustaining the unrest. And she was involved. Presidential pardons are also constitutional, but what would your reaction have been had Trump pardoned Capitol rioters? Again you're being obtuse in an obvious attempt to avoid addressing your hypocrisy.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Well let's hope he address the Math and Black History Month threads before coming here, 'eh?
    I think it’d be better to address the person who makes a thread about impeachment about race right off the bat, eh? Maybe stick to politics instead of using the race card, and we could actually have a discussion. Until then, there’s no point discussing with someone who has it set in their mind that it’s only happening because of the color of her skin, eh? The first reply in the thread was about the color of her skin. Ridiculous.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    That's a good point, Show me another VP or VP candidate that it would be fine to act in the same manner that Harris has? Have you ever seen one actively trying to drum up bail money for violent rioters? And before you start race nonsense again, I don't care if they were male or female. Red,black,white,yellow,orange.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Oh, is it only a problem when the Black guy does it? Because I see it quite a bit, and can't remember you ever protesting about it.
    Are you sure? Because there seems to be a narrative, put forth by a small cadre on INGO, that our perceptions of their body of work are invalid because we don't keep an extensive library of such work in order to answer demands that begin with 'When have I ever ...' etc. The poster's perceived gestalt is never enough. Ironclad proof required for me, vague character assassination for thee

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate the superiority of your argument by citing specific posts?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Got a cite for that accusation?
    I got you bro...

I think it's more likely they'd make it more deadly to blacks and hispanics then pay Biden to blame it on white people.
    Standing by for you to be accused of being a conspiracy theorist, racist, white supremacist or whatever else they can come up with to dismiss you and what you posted.
    Come on man....killing babies is a virtue.

Does the party of equality fund abortions in any predominantly white foreign countries or is that something reserved for minorities only?
    I think it's more likely they'd make it more deadly to blacks and hispanics then pay Biden to blame it on white people.
    They were probably mostly white jobs so the few million people who voted for him won’t have a problem with it.
    Not sure why that would come as a surprise, taking is what they do. White privilege strips whites of the work they put in to earn what they have. Biden's plans will further strip people of their money, their firearms, their rights and their happiness. The media strips the truth out of the news, social media strips the voice from those who disagree, over half of the country was stripped of their vote and the nation was stripped of its legitimately elected President. Almost as if there's some sort of theme.
    They won't get it until the water boils. Gonna be a lot of squealing and gnashing of teeth at that point. I've given some thought as to how they'll continue to blame it all on white male conservatives, haven't figured that out yet.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's a good point, Show me another VP or VP candidate that it would be fine to act in the same manner that Harris has? Have you ever seen one actively trying to drum up bail money for violent rioters. And before you start race nonsense again, I don't care if they were male or female. Red,black,white,yellow,orange.
    I think it is more strategic than that. I think they know Xiden is an easy target. Why take him down only to have to then work on a worse example of leftism; who, as we can see already, will be able to wrap herself in that race security blanket while exercising all of the powers of president

You take out the warship first, then sink the fat, dumb transport at your leisure

Top Bottom