• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Please don't tell us that you are too obtuse to understand that those of us at whom you are aiming the finger would not just as quickly go after Biden and now that private citizens are fair game, the wicked witch with a capital B from Chicago/Arkansas/New York.

Kut, is Biden publicly admitting wrongdoing not good enough for you?
    So why go after Harris if your case is locked down on Biden?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I disagree.

The next four years will bring it out in full daylight. She can't be touched because she's black. I'd like to see you prove me wrong as I'm not in favor of racism of any kind.
    Let's have a discussion. What allegation(s) do you think is impeachable. Notice I said "allegation."
    -Formenting Insurrection
    -Bribing an official for personal benefit
    -Tweeting support for a bail project

Can you answer the please?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let's have a discussion. What allegation(s) do you think is impeachable. Notice I said "allegation."
    -Formenting Insurrection
    -Bribing an official for personal benefit
    -Tweeting support for a bail project

Can you answer the please?
    That's a different topic. Don't try to backtrack now and justify you bringing race into the discussion when it had nothing to do with it. I'm not engaging in conversation knowing full good and well you keep your racism in your back pocket and use it anytime you feel like it.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The democrats have set the stage for impeachment. It is now completely acceptable to fabricate whatever ******** they feel like and impeach the POTUS for it. It was even reinforced with a second helping. I hope they both get impeached, ,multiple times and I could care less the reasons behind it. Joe is a slam dunk on several issues and I hope they hit him each time independently so he can break the record.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why pick one or the other? Harris just so happens to be the subject of discussion at the moment. As I said earlier, now that private citizens are fair game, let's get Hillary as well.
    This. The Democrats have set the stage for using the impeachment process against private citizens in order to bar them from seeking future public office. Everybody is fair game now.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    bidet or bj?

596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Assuming that fair elections are a thing any more, it is hard to envision a scenario in which the elephants don't take the House majority in 2 years. And unless they circle up and sing Peter Paul and Mary tunes in the "spirit of unity" , surely they will follow the new normal and draw up Articles of Impeachment to be brought up for a vote.

It's also hard to envision a scenario in which the Senate votes to convict, but as the donkeys have demonstrated, that is hardly the point any more.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom