• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    maybe if the police held up signs saying "I came to work for you, you stay home for me" the rioters would stop. it worked so well for healthcare.

I hope all of the self-aggrandizing healthcare people are reading what "#frontline" and "#hero" really means as they watch their local police stand firm against these mobs. i'm quite thankful for the police and glad my worry at work has been whether or not I'll catch a disease with a 99.9% survival rate.
    All the heroes I know are dead but we appreciate the support. I love this City so much and this just tears me apart inside. All the while, trying not to suffer major bunt force trauma. Kevlar helmets are my friend
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoosierdoc again.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    [video=youtube;K1Rba1ku2J0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1Rba1ku2J0[/video]

Don't despair at the title.

Someone gets cheese gratered after trying to attack the driver.

The only tragic thing about that video is that there were 18 available wheels and only 1 dead street terrorist.

#remember_reginald_denny

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Are we seriously discussing how to vet citizens willing to step up and defend their homes, towns, cities?

This just speaks to how far we have fallen as a community of neighbors. Did the founding fathers had to vet those eager to help, or run background checks on their neighbors in times of crisis?

I doubt it. They knew their neighbors. They coordinated and drilled before things got out of control. Folks knew what the plan was, what their role was in that plan and how to execute. These days we're so disconnected from one another that it's all but inconceivable to expect well meaning and capable people from showing up to put this **** down.

Waiting for things to go sideways is foolish. Doing it day in and day out is the right way to change hearts and minds. It would be pretty hard for the media to turn "militia members" into white supremacists if armed citizens were out in poor communities every weekend handing out food and helping to.provide medical care, clothing, etc.

It would be harder for people to be whipped into a frenzy and commit violence if they personally knew the people surrounding businesses or holding the line on city streets.

We do have a country made up of "haves and have nots." As conservatives we disagree with the left on why that is, or how we try and fix it, but it's reality for a lot of people. As citizens we've been too willing to keep this stuff at arm's length. That gives too much room for influencers of all types create separation and divide us further. Until we are willing as a society, to put in the effort to get involved in communities outside our front door, this crap will continue.

Don't take this as admonishment of anyone here. I'm know the impact many members here make in the community. I realize it's not possible to help lift people out of poverty through handouts, or without them shifting their mindset, but the left has done a tremendous job of instilling a victim hood mindset. Our message of self-reliance and self improvement is not resonating with certain communities. Probably because they don't see people espousing those views in their world. The "Be a Patriot" outreach campaign doesn't exactly resonate from afar, particularly with the mdia setting the narrative.

We need to be visible, coordinated and helpful. That's how.we will change the perception both of gun owners and liberty minded individuals.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    All the heroes I know are dead but we appreciate the support. I love this City so much and this just tears me apart inside. All the while, trying not to suffer major bunt force trauma. Kevlar helmets are my friend
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoosierdoc again.

I got him with the max.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How do we make it work.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    We? Sounds like something that police departments would need to organize. Certainly not all agencies would want that. But some might. Initiated and coordinated through some kind of organization might work best.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    The "protestors" are being supplied water by their own people. I guarantee if Dutch gave water directly to officers it was consumed or put in a vehicle for later consumption.

I would be careful accepting water bottles from strangers. It is entirely possible (and easy) to remove the cap from a water bottle without breaking the seal, add whatever you want to the bottle, then reattach the "sealed" cap.

Antifa are ****ing terrorists. They are not above doing something like this.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Folks, it may not be just the inner city you need to be concerned with.

It might be wise, if you're a night owl, to get out and drive around your local small towns once in awhile.
    Seeing on other forums, members are mentioning that on their local community forums, that BLM activists are trying to organize and travel to small towns to start trouble.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

It might be wise, if you're a night owl, to get out and drive around your local small towns once in awhile.
    Seeing on other forums, members are mentioning that on their local community forums, that BLM activists are trying to organize and travel to small towns to start trouble.

I think that was the case with the Greenwood Park mall yesterday.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

Where is this happening at? Because i'm out and about in the early am in Elwood, Alexandria and Summitville and the only other ones that are out is the second shifters going home, third shifters going to work and the crackheads looking for a weed-wacker to steal...... Yet to see any blm organizers.....

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Where is this happening at? Because i'm out and about in the early am in Elwood, Alexandria and Summitville and the only other ones that are out is the second shifters going home, third shifters going to work and the crackheads looking for a weed-wacker to steal...... Yet to see any blm organizers.....

Heard about it from a guy on another forum posting about what he saw on his local community boards in New Hampshire.

Hasn't happened yet, I'm just saying we need to be very vigilant.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    I thank you for the water you gave me. I threw it in the back seat and we had to relocate to the next hot spot. Saly, quite a few of the bottles fell out as I was running to the car. Rest assured, as soon as we were pulled off the line for a break, I gave everyone in my squad water.
    I'm glad I got used. I just dropped off another 10 cases at at 47 South State just inside the PSC door

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    How do you vet them? Just with a DD214? That doesn't automatically qualify them as honorable and competent. I wouldn't be surprised if the asshat with the bow and arrow qualifies as you've described. And how do you handle liability? Not just liability for the volunteers, but the liability for the police department when rambo does stupid ****. I'm just trying to think practically about how that would even work. It's something that can't just be put together in a day. Hey, boyz. Bring your DD214s and your AR 15s and help us out here. I guess I could see a situation desperate enough to do something like that. This ain't that apocalyptic.

Sometimes your stream of consciousness ought to be reined in a bit. I'd trust a vet with a dd214 to be able to take orders. At least until his position was about to be overrun. Then maybe a bit too much blood might flow.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Lmao on my way back it appears I had some rioting on my street. There is a white crown vic (not leo) that now has no rims or tires.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Lmao on my way back it appears I had some rioting on my street. There is a white crown vic (not leo) that now has no rims or tires.

As much as I hate rioters, any non-LEO who drives a white Crown Vic or Charger is an a-hole.

I slowed down for no reason?

:):

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    As much as I hate rioters, any civilian who drives a white Crown Vic or Charger is an a-hole.

I slowed down for no reason?

:):
    Cracks me up. He's one of those urban drive 60 down the street with bass rattling stuff off his car types. Now he has a car sitting on wheel hubs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom