• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    As much as I hate rioters, any civilian who drives a white Crown Vic or Charger is an a-hole.

:):

Bless yer heart, sonny. Now get out of the way....

do-you-have-any-info-on-this-92-year-old-lady-that-drove-a-tesla-model-x.jpg

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Honest questions for Denny and Frank and the rest of my IMPD friends standing on the line. What more do you need to gain better control with these rioters? What can we do to help? Is there a specific roll call site to drop off water/snacks or any other requested supplies?

Those aren't smart ass questions either, I'm being serious. I appreciate your efforts and the work you are doing

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Honest questions for Denny and Frank and the rest of my IMPD friends standing on the line. What more do you need to gain better control with these rioters? What can we do to help? Is there a specific roll call site to drop off water/snacks or any other requested supplies?

Those aren't smart ass questions either, I'm being serious. I appreciate your efforts and the work you are doing

I know Logistics provides water for officers but I don't know where they are staging it. We just got put on mandatory 12-hour shifts so I'm sure dropping it at a roll call building would be good. There are officers having to pull security at our buildings, so let them know who you are because if they aren't late shift they might not know you.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I know Logistics provides water for officers but I don't know where they are staging it. We just got put on mandatory 12-hour shifts so I'm sure dropping it at a roll call building would be good. There are officers having to pull security at our buildings, so let them know who you are because if they aren't late shift they might not know you.

Right on. Anything specific you can think of that may help you guys get through the night?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    As much as I hate rioters, any non-LEO who drives a white Crown Vic or Charger is an a-hole.

I slowed down for no reason?

:):

Worked for a medical transport company in college. We had ex police cars with spot lights on the pillars and a company emblem on the door. I went to school in Vincennes and looked forward to trips to Terre Haute in one of those. It was fun to do just a few miles over and see the brake lights tap as I pass. Couldn't get that reaction in a wheelchair van.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    ANTIFA needs to be officially called terrorists period.First video is from today. The second from CNN in 2017.

[video=youtube;hpVj4658Zvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpVj4658Zvc[/video]

[video=youtube;kUu46J_OHQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUu46J_OHQ4[/video]

That did not take long.
    Way to go Trump.

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/p...-designate-antifa-as-a-terrorist-organization
    President Trump says US will designate ‘Antifa’ as a ‘terrorist organization’

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267129644228247552
    The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    For all of you talking **** about the police not doing anything and you "being on our own." I haven't heard anything about you standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the officers that are getting spit on, assaulted, shot at, etc. It is easy to talk **** from the safety of your house.

No disrespect towards you or your fellow LEOs Frank. You're busy, dealing with serious ****, during a global pandemic. Resources would be thin as hell without a global pandemic with this level of violence.

When I quote the Tom Givens line, it's because I realize there will be times that those we depend on will have to be somewhere else.

PM inbound.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So what does that do, exactly?

How do you verify the person you're clashing with is "antifa"? They can just say they're another protestor.

What does this open up as far as options? What's the advantage of it?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So what does that do, exactly?

How do you verify the person you're clashing with is "antifa"? They can just say they're another protestor.

What does this open up as far as options? What's the advantage of it?

How do you verify the person you're clashing with is antifa? Are they out breaking windows and shooting in our streets, while claiming it's just a protest?
    Not really hard to tell.

No more catch and release with these filthy little commies.

Just go look up their social media. They love to show that they're antifa.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So if he comes out with an AR that would have met the standard of having a chance?

Guy uses a sword to defend his business? In Texas? If you're going to defend yourself, you have to use tools that at least have a chance of getting the job done. a sword's not gonna do it. One man, even if properly armed is probably not gonna do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom