• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    You don't beat on restrained men. That's the sign of a pu55y. That's how livestock is treated. That's how "law breaking" slaves were treated.

ROTFL

Untied or not, I doubt the outcome would be different. Nothing about that kid looks tough; I bet he was willing to gamble his age would be his protection; Nothing couragous about him at all.

I noticed the gangster types are always tough when it comes to weaker people, old ladies, women, liberal men..

I agree. Don't **** with the police in their own house. You could have an IQ of potato and still know that.

IQ of a potato?

You just broke the crime of setting the standard too high for these gangsters. :D

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Neither would I, but that's beside the point.

Not sure what a "willy" is in this context, but I for one am only here to hold forth the simple proposition that there are standards of conduct we should expect of everyone, whether they're cops, cop groupies, or random folks on the street.
    Not you Fletch. You make valid arguements.
    You do not troll the boards of Ingo looking for someone to argue with.
    The person in the quote was the intended target.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Forum_Troll-thumb-312x445-68506.jpg

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Am "I" the only one to notice the fact it was Officer "Smoker"?

Maybe he is a little sensitive about the name?

I am gonna go out on a limb here a guess his first name could be.....say, Richard?

Then the punk kid spit on him and said take that Officer Dick Smoker?

Just sayin' a serious ass whoppin' could not be avoided, if that were the case.

:laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    That really added something productive to the discussion.

Actually, I think it did. You asked a hypothetical question and I responded accordingly, but Public Servant already elaborated for me.

Do you just really like arguing or do you have a problem with me? Like url=https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/98785-sack_lunches.html] here[/url] in post #18 when you tried to scold me for not capitalizing "soldiers." I was getting ready to apologize and correct it as I thought I may have offended you, until I reread through the thread and saw "soldiers" written just like that, including the original story, but you disregarded them and singled me out.

im betting on tears.

LMAO.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    And you'd be in jail, convicted of a felony, and never own a gun again. Is it worth it?

Spitting on someone constitutes assault. I would be defending myself against same. Granted I would probably spend some time in the local lock-up, but I doubt seriously if charges would stick if I were indeed defending myself. Any decent defense attorney would have a field day with those charges especially with witnesses or the video.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Am "I" the only one to notice the fact it was Officer "Smoker"?

Maybe he is a little sensitive about the name?

I am gonna go out on a limb here a guess his first name could be.....say, Richard?

Then the punk kid spit on him and said take that Officer Dick Smoker?

Just sayin' a serious ass whoppin' could not be avoided, if that were the case.

:laugh:

now that is funny. :laugh:

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Getting spit on is assault and you can protect yourself too.

Only with a reasonable level of force. Beating the hell out of someone who's handcuffed is not reasonable, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to take my chances trying to convince a jury that it is.

The beat down was the effect of the spitting. Jr. didnt think it through before he did it. In my book Im ok with you or anyone else handing out the beatdown.

Well, I guess it's a good thing none of you have a job in mental health. Getting spit upon is not enough to throw a punch, even if the person has HIV. You are not allowed to retaliate in any manner whatsoever. If you do, you will be fired and find yourself lucky if you are not charged with assault by the local prosecutor.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Well, I guess it's a good thing none of you have a job in mental health. Getting spit upon is not enough to throw a punch, even if the person has HIV. You are not allowed to retaliate in any manner whatsoever. If you do, you will be fired and find yourself lucky if you are not charged with assault by the local prosecutor.
    I think context has a lot to do with the situation in question, but I agree that attempting to subdue someone without hurting them or bringing charges down on your own head has got to be a nightmare for folks in the mental health field. I once saw a monstrous dude on a ward rip right the hell out of full walking restraints and require "the biggins" to come in and sit on him while a nurse jabbed him full of sleepytime. He took a couple of shots at them, but they somehow managed to put him on his back without so much as mussing up his hair.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010

if you spit on me I'm going to do my best to make sure you can't open your mouth until your jaw heals. To me spitting on someone is the most disrespectful and disgusting thing that you could do.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    if you spit on me I'm going to do my best to make sure you can't open your mouth until your jaw heals. To me spitting on someone is the most disrespectful and disgusting thing that you could do.
    So it's OK for them to throw blood/feces/semen/urine/rotten fruit, as long as they don't spit on you. Good to know. :yesway:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I am not a LEO, but if you spit on me the results would probably be somewhat more harsh than the actions taken by that officer. :)

And you'd be in jail, convicted of a felony, and never own a gun again. Is it worth it?

Well if YOU spat on Vince you would be the one going to jail, you cant run around spitting on people dude thats assault, right? Do I think some people need smacked around from time to time? YOU BET! I can bet almost everyone on this board has been put in their place at some point in time, be it by a LEO, teacher, friend(s), or parents.

You must want to be a public defender in your near future.

Top Bottom