Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Yes, and it's really screwing up my tv watching schedule. Put it on C-SPAN and leave regular channels alone. I'd be interested to see the Nielsen ratings for this dog and pony show when it's over. Show the highlight reels in the evening news if you must, but other than that, put it on C-SPAN.

I'm actually glad it is on TV. There are an awful lot of extremely under-informed voters out there. Maybe they will see some of this and a little tiny light bulb will turn on in their head.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    It’s time for the Presidents dudes tomorrow watched a few minutes of CNN and MSNBC they are upset calling the defense “garbage” and how it’s too important of a question for the ballot box to decide.

I hope the Presidents guys come out with a marching band and riding a elephant with fire in their bellies?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I'm actually glad it is on TV. There are an awful lot of extremely under-informed voters out there. Maybe they will see some of this and a little tiny light bulb will turn on in their head.

The problem is that there is so much that is just constant repeating of the same thing with a different twist, (Orange man bad, we must impeach so he won't be re-elected) it can/will make it hard for some people to actually differentiate the truth. It falls along the line of if it's repeated enough they will believe it. The liberal media is not helping either with their misinformation because all that is seen are bits and pieces that have been selectively aired in a negative light and not true actual reporting. I have more than a few friends that just can't separate things and are going bonkers trying to wrap their whole head around things.

I just want to see factual, non skewed comments from all with no drama. Is that too much to ask for?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem is that there is so much that is just constant repeating of the same thing with a different twist, (Orange man bad, we must impeach so he won't be re-elected) it can/will make it hard for some people to actually differentiate the truth. It falls along the line of if it's repeated enough they will believe it. The liberal media is not helping either with their misinformation because all that is seen are bits and pieces that have been selectively aired in a negative light and not true actual reporting. I have more than a few friends that just can't separate things and are going bonkers trying to wrap their whole head around things.

I just want to see factual, non skewed comments from all with no drama. Is that too much to ask for?

Yes it is in today's world...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

OK, maybe little tiny light bulbs turning on is optimistic, but perhaps their gag reflex will tell them something.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes it is in today's world...
    Horrible thing there's no end insight for an actual return to truth in journalism. I dropped the Indy Star about 8 years ago when they started making the trend to the dark side.

OK, maybe little tiny light bulbs turning on is optimistic, but perhaps their gag reflex will tell them something.

Even tiny light bulbs require some sort of energy to light up, there are too many people playing the part of Lemmings to dive in and separate fact from fiction, also from what I'm been told... the gag reflex.... Ah Ah AH, not going there.;)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Horrible thing there's no end insight for an actual return to truth in journalism. I dropped the Indy Star about 8 years ago when they started making the trend to the dark side.

Even tiny light bulbs require some sort of energy to light up, there are too many people playing the part of Lemmings to dive in and separate fact from fiction, also from what I'm been told... the gag reflex.... Ah Ah AH, not going there.;)

There never was, it was all fake news that the people did not understand how sneaky they were at hiding the bias. I would much rather have it all exposed and out front. The funny thing is the MSM still plays charades that they are neutral arbiters of news...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder if when the Republicans get their days, if people will still think the impeachment trial, will still be boring. I think it’s boring too, but only because we already know the charges are legit. I think next week will be more entertaining as the defense tries to make up excuses for what the president did.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I wonder if when the Republicans get their days, if people will still think the impeachment trial, will still be boring. I think it’s boring too, but only because we already know the charges are legit. I think next week will be more entertaining as the defense tries to make up excuses for what the president did.

Charges are legit???? I'm assuming you meant to apply purple when you typed that! Good Lord man. Turn off CNN

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

Dude....
    You are only setting yourself up for major failure. You WILL be eating your words soon. Just so you know. :yesway:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Lol.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    LMAO!
    You need to take that show on the road, maybe tour the campuses. I bet you could get rich with that ****

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Interesting how you allow some statements will get a rise out of you.

It is almost as if they are designed that way.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I know deep down you don’t believe that. I really think you’re smarter than that, and are just swinging sticks at the hornets nest to stir the hive. If not, then you really need to talk to a doctor about potential cures for such a bad case of TDS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom