Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I wonder if when the Republicans get their days, if people will still think the impeachment trial, will still be boring. I think it’s boring too, but only because we already know the charges are legit. I think next week will be more entertaining as the defense tries to make up excuses for what the president did.
    We? Legit? What you smokin’?

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    I wonder if when the Republicans get their days, if people will still think the impeachment trial, will still be boring. I think it’s boring too, but only because we already know the charges are legit. I think next week will be more entertaining as the defense tries to make up excuses for what the president did.

iu

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    SRS??

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know deep down you don’t believe that. I really think you’re smarter than that, and are just swinging sticks at the hornets nest to stir the hive. If not, then you really need to talk to a doctor about potential cures for such a bad case of TDS.

You'd be wrong. I believe the president committed impeachable offenses, and should be removed for it. There are millions of people that agree AND disagree. Anybody that agrees with the stance that impeachment is valid, people in the Trump camp attack the person, rather that specifics of the case. No matter, if peoples saying so are liberals, or even traditional conservatives; the president's cult of personality have incredible blind loyalty.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You'd be wrong. I believe the president committed impeachable offenses, and should be removed for it. There are millions of people that agree AND disagree. Anybody that agrees with the stance that impeachment is valid, people in the Trump camp attack the person, rather that specifics of the case. No matter, if peoples saying so are liberals, or even traditional conservatives; the president's cult of personality have incredible blind loyalty.
    Eh. I kinda think you do it to annoy. You’ve said as much. I didn’t believe you at first.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Eh. I kinda think you do it to annoy. You’ve said as much. I didn’t believe you at first.

How effective would I be at annoying people if I told them that was my honest intent. Or better yet how stupid would they be to get annoyed when they knew that was the plan. No, I have been called annoying on more than one occasion because my opinion differed. It was people's way of dismissing arguments they didn't want to hear. So I just kept speaking my mind, and allowed those with that opinion, concerning my purpose, have their safe space.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom