• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No other community or race anywhere, besides maybe gypsies & Muslim terrorists, celebrate and accept repeat/habitual CRIMINAL members of their community or turn them into celebrated Martyrs for dying in gang violence or fights with the police brought on MOST times by their own criminal activity. Blacks are very unique in that regard.

I honestly don't give 2 craps for any people who don't want to help themselves and want to help and encourage criminals.
    I'm certainly not going to give them more freebies for misbehaving.
    All I know what to do is what i was raised to do and what has worked through my personal life and also my military career as an NCO.
    DON'T REWARD BAD BEHAVIOR!!! NIP IT IN THE BUD REAL QUICK LIKE AND SET THE STANDARD FOR OTHERS TO SEE.

[video=youtube_share;de_P2aUZJyA]https://youtu.be/de_P2aUZJyA[/video]

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Well. You have zero idea of what you speak so be very very careful OK.
    The terrorists in my avatar are mixed as is their 13 year old sister. They are the light of my life. Their dad has my full support and wait....what.....he is a hard working young man of color. The terrorists are asleep in my recliner right behind me. The 13 year old is so very confused at all the idiocy we are seeing and feels trapped in the middle. I/we spend a lot of time discussing these issues and trust I have learned from her.

Now, about the racist thing. Care to elaborate as I am well past being called one so get ready. As to anyone else as well.[/QUOTE

Church, with all the articles that I've read in the "woke" news sources with the theme of "if you're white you're automatically racist no matter what" the term for me no longer has meaning. From now on if somebody accuses me of being a racist my response is going to be, "Sure, whatever."
    "race X=racism" is a racist notion in itself.
    Stating the obvious:
    Racism is a type of bigotry and therefore a mindset
    *Who* is a racist isn't about what anybody looks like, it's about how some people fail to think
    Idiots exist is every group

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    Alright, I'll bite.

Why should BLM care about nuclear families when absenteeism of fathers is so prevalent and accepted in black communities?

Was Mr. Floyd married to his baby-mama? Does it matter?

This very morning I was discussing with a black friend of mine the acceptance of criminality in black culture. Now there is a sticky subject.

He has chosen his life as he saw best. No judgement. Statement of fact: Six kids, five baby-mama, never married. It was just the way things worked out.

I accept that it does not follow my upbringing. He thinks I missed out on life.

I am just left confused that since it is not a choice that I would make that it automatically means that I am guilty of something.

What am I guilty of? I might answer, "Making better choices involving personal responsibility". But that is not acceptable as it implies (if not directly points out) that I believe the other person made a mistake.

How are we ever to be a positive example if we can never claim to make good choices?

Crazy world
    This. This is what I've been saying. The accepting of criminality and "thug", "hood", and "ghettoness" is our problem.

The "Hood" culture, but not the black culture as a whole glorifies thugs and turns them into martyrs when they die.

The generations of MLK and the Civil rights movement are amazing people, What they endured and overcame is a testament of how society should act and persevere in the face of Evil.

But those people don't live on MLK or 42nd and Post, the Hood Culture does. And they migrate enforce once they kill an area they move to the next. It's a self perpetuating ghetto that doesn't change because they just want free stuff, cops are evil for punishing the evil of hood culture.

I think the greatest change that can happen now is if the MLK Generation became outspoken of Ghetto Rap, And entitlement, If they said people like Puff Daddy, Snoop (Animal), all these mumble rappers, Don't speak for the future of the Black Culture. I wish we had more MLKs, Rosa Parks, Medgar Evars, and less Puff Daddies and Tupac's.

"If you can loot in person, you can Vote in person" -Me

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm sorry - what's Puff Daddy done that's so bad? I kinda think you don't know what your talking about with him. And probably not Snoop, either.

I mean - that post kind of re-enforces what BLM is talking about. The music people listen to, or who it glorifies (Johnny Cash wasn't exactly a saint) shouldn't really matter when interacting with people.

The laundry list of past civil rights leaders kinda comes across as... wishing for a certain kind of "black person" that is acceptable to "white people."

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm sorry - what's Puff Daddy done that's so bad? I kinda think you don't know what your talking about with him. And probably not Snoop, either.

I mean - that post kind of re-enforces what BLM is talking about. The music people listen to, or who it glorifies (Johnny Cash wasn't exactly a saint) shouldn't really matter when interacting with people.

The laundry list of past civil rights leaders kinda comes across as... wishing for a certain kind of "black person" that is acceptable to "white people."

So are they no longer acceptable to black people? Will theirs be the next statues to be torn down?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So are they no longer acceptable to black people? Will theirs be the next statues to be torn down?

Literally not what I said. :)

I said nothing about who may or may not be acceptable to black people, only what "kind" of black people might be acceptable to the "kind" of white person that posted that list. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Literally not what I said. :)

I said nothing about who may or may not be acceptable to black people, only what "kind" of black people might be acceptable to the "kind" of white person that posted that list. :)

My apologies then. It seemed to imply that they would not be acceptable to black people. Sorry for the misunderstanding. They should be not only acceptable, but admired by all people IMHO.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I think the greatest change that can happen now is if the MLK Generation became outspoken of Ghetto Rap, And entitlement, If they said people like Puff Daddy, Snoop (Animal), all these mumble rappers, Don't speak for the future of the Black Culture. I wish we had more MLKs, Rosa Parks, Medgar Evars, and less Puff Daddies and Tupac's.
    Tupac? Ghetto Rap? Puff Daddy?

How old are you?

...looks at profile...

35?! I suppose those guys were relevant way back when you were a teen.

That post reeks of gatekeeping.

Perhaps you'd like to hear my stories about my neighborhood being ruined by Swifties and Bieber fever.
    Or, how Fort Wayne is stagnant because of the REO Speedwagon concerts, and parade of cover bands to 70's rawk legends.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    My apologies then. It seemed to imply that they would not be acceptable to black people. Sorry for the misunderstanding. They should be not only acceptable, but admired by all people IMHO.

I agree on that last point. :)

But, there are certainly worse people to admire than Sean Combs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You want an explanation for how Millenials are recycling words away from their actual meaning? That's a big ask.

First time I heard it used that way was in a meeting at work a few years ago. Someone said something to the effect, "So we need to figure out what the actual ask is here." :n00b: What he meant was, "We need to understand the request before proceeding."

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

I started worrying about tlex when he mentioned the hanseatic league.

(isn't that the group that through the dude out the window?)

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Tupac? Ghetto Rap? Puff Daddy?

How old are you?

...looks at profile...

35?! I suppose those guys were relevant way back when you were a teen.

That post reeks of gatekeeping.

Perhaps you'd like to hear my stories about my neighborhood being ruined by Swifties and Bieber fever.
    Or, how Fort Wayne is stagnant because of the REO Speedwagon concerts, and parade of cover bands to 70's rawk legends.

Why do you hate music?

Top Bottom