• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Https://news4sanantonio.com/news/nation-world/teen-girl-fires-shot-at-armed-intruder-in-spanaway

16 yo girl using .22 drives off knife wielding home invader .
    Unfortunately she didn’t hit him, but she chased him away.

"The teen told returning deputies that after the first incident, she and her mom had gone across the street to check on the woman involved in the first incident. The girl returned home first to find the power had been shut off and grabbed a .22 pistol, deputies said."

and

"Deputies saw a man who matched the description walking down a nearby road and arrested him. He was found to have a knife, black airsoft pellet gun, 35 rounds of hollow point 9mm ammunition, and black gloves, deputies said."

Good on the girl for going home and arming up...if a .22 is considered so. also, I don't think the attacker understood how anything but the knife worked.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I'm putting this one here, but it should probably have it's own thread. I think I'll do that.

[h=1]Licensed gun owner aids Illinois cops in shootout with suspect; 1 officer injured[/h]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/14/licensed-gun-owner-aids-illinois-cops-in-shootout-with-suspect-1-officer-injured.html

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm putting this one here, but it should probably have it's own thread. I think I'll do that.

Licensed gun owner aids Illinois cops in shootout with suspect; 1 officer injured

Licensed gun owner aids Illinois cops in shootout with suspect; 1 officer injured | Fox News

That makes me want to strangle people.

Illinois State Police are investigating the officers’ use of force.
    What is there to investigate? Well, I guess they have to decide of the police decided to start shooting at some innocent slob.
    Somehow, I'm thinking with dashcam and witness, should last 15 minutes.

and began firing the automatic weapon
    Well, I guess technically, pistols are "revolvers" or "automatics".
    Still, is it a "full auto" or a "semi auto".
    Or, are they just trying to leave you with the impression that full autos are being used in crimes all over the place.

Cicero police Officer Luis Duarte, 31, was undergoing surgery for four gunshot wounds suffered during the shootout, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.
    Finally. The reporter ACCIDENTLY put information in the article.
    I hope the officer has a speedy recovery. I hope the family is able to have minimal problems, emotional, money, etc.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This cop has a super chill response to being shot in the leg while responding to an armed robbery.

Police Officer #1 (shot in the leg): I'm good man.
    Police Officer #2 : I know you're good man! Sit the **** down!

[video=youtube;xz-hG26ZPy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz-hG26ZPy0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    From his eyes I would say he was shocky running on auto and adrenaline.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Hero: Israeli Stabbed 4 Times, Manages To Chase and Shoot Terrorist
    Also: https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Ari-Fuld-prominent-Israel-advocate-killed-in-terror-attack-567314

Israeli stabbed four times in back by Palestinian. Israeli chased attacker over a fence and along with another armed civilian shot the attacker to death. Israeli subsequently died of his wounds. The Israeli, US-born Ari Fuld, was a former IDF paratrooper and and a pro-IDF activist of some sort. Neither of the articles mention it, but makes me wonder if it was a targeted attack instead of a random terror stabbing.

Top Bottom