• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Woman shoots masturbating bicyclist trying to break into her SE Houston home, police say

Gun-toting grandma shoots man accused of exposing himself in SE Houston

By phone, the 68-year-old grandmother told Eyewitness News the drama showed up at her house late Tuesday afternoon, and he was riding a bike.

"Some guy pulled off his pants and pulled his pants open, playing with his thing, and he ran up and I told him to get away from my door, or I will shoot him," Jean said.

Granny Jean wasn't playing, but the man wouldn't take no for an answer, she says.

That is when she grabbed her pistol.

"And he kept coming and reached for my door after it was locked, so I shot through the door," Jean said.

One shot, and she didn't miss. The man was struck in the chest by a bullet.

Pervy rider survived.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Police shoot, kill man that exited mobile home pointing gun at them.

A man was shot and killed by Monroe County sheriff's deputies as they were attempting to serve multiple arrest warrants Tuesday morning.

According to Sheriff Brad Swain, the deputies arrived at a mobile home on Tower Road in West Monroe County about four miles from Bloomington.

Sheriff Swain said a man came out of the home with a handgun and pointed it at two deputies who shot him. He said he didn't know how many shots were fired.

INGO Thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...uties-before-he-fatally-shot-authorities.html

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://fox59.com/2018/08/11/armed-robber-shot-at-convenience-store/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Police believe two customers shot an armed robber at a GetGo on the northeast side of town this evening.

Police received a call around 6:30 p.m. about an armed man attempting to rob the convenience store, located near the intersection of Pendleton Pike and Shadeland Ave. Police say the man arrived at the GetGo in a stolen vehicle. When the man pulled out a gun, police believe two armed customers fired multiple shots at the suspect.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Dropping this here for your consideration.

[video=youtube;nycYxb-zNwc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nycYxb-zNwc[/video]

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Not sure how this is going to pan out in the end:

Pair suspected of breaking into vehicles in Dallas flee into Highland Park after being shot, police say

Food delivery driver finds woman with gunshot wound dumped in Highland Park

The Cliff's Notes, as I understand it, is that a man and woman were on some kind of crime spree, presumably burglaries, when they were shot trying to break into some vehicles. They fled in a truck, pulled into a strip mall, and the male driver pushed the wounded female out of the truck shouting at a bystander that she needed help as she collapsed. The man then drove off and wrecked the truck a few blocks away. The man fled on foot but was captured by an off-duty officer working security in a shopping area. The man was found to be wounded and taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening wound(s).

No word yet on who shot them or how that transpired, but I will guess it will turn out to be a public service.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    12 yo boy finds gun hidden in house by mom, 15 year sister takes it from him and Horrors! somebody got shot!

Wait, uh:

DA: Teen who stopped attack was taught to shoot by late dad

Raleigh NC: A teenage girl drew upon gun training from her late father to fatally shoot an abusive boyfriend who was strangling her mother earlier this month in North Carolina, a prosecutor said Friday.

The children's late father had taught the girl and her siblings how to shoot and safely handle guns, allowing her to effectively use the single-action Colt .45-caliber revolver that had to be cocked between shots, said District Attorney Ted Bell.

Authorities say Kelley was a convicted felon originally from Indiana with a history of domestic violence accusations. Kelley, the woman and her three children had recently moved to North Carolina from Indiana.

Kelley was strangling the woman and threatening to cut her throat when the woman's 12-year-old son retrieved the revolver, according to the news release. Authorities say the boy's 15-year-old sister took the gun from him and fired it twice into Kelley's chest.

16 yo sister was grazed in the leg, so I guess there was some over-penetration. Mom had "significant bruises" from the attempted strangling.

Shannon Watts, call your office...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Authorities say Kelley was a convicted felon originally from Indiana with a history of domestic violence accusations. Kelley, the woman and her three children had recently moved to North Carolina from Indiana.

why are they always, originally from Indiana? :dunno:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    12 yo boy finds gun hidden in house by mom, 15 year sister takes it from him and Horrors! somebody got shot!

Wait, uh:

DA: Teen who stopped attack was taught to shoot by late dad

16 yo sister was grazed in the leg, so I guess there was some over-penetration. Mom had "significant bruises" from the attempted strangling.

Shannon Watts, call your office...

Good for the girl.
    But, I'm sorry she had to go through that. Though it's better than watching your mom die.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Good for the girl.
    But, I'm sorry she had to go through that. Though it's better than watching your mom die.

With a single action .45 no less. I wouldn't wish having to take a life on anyone, this girl did what she had to do. Hopefully she'll be able to move on fro this because at 15 there is a lot of life left to live. She can run a SA .45 under that kind of pressure? I think this one will be OK.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Good thing she grew up in Indiana after all. Kudos to her dad, may he rest in peace.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Unfortunately the malefactor was not shot soon enough:

Man stabbing, beating his toddler is shot by neighbor trying to stop fatal attack, Lewisville police say

Witnesses reported that a man was stabbing or beating a child about 12:40 p.m. in a courtyard at the Oak Forest Apartments on South State Highway 121 Business near Bellaire Boulevard.
    A neighbor heard screaming, grabbed a gun and fired three shots, striking the father once in the leg and "effectively ending the assault on the child," police Captain Jesse Hunter said.

But the child did not survive.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Chicago:

Man Wrestles Gun From Home Invaders, Fires At Them

Three suspects broke into an apartment on the city's Northwest Side Sunday night...the home invaders beat and pistol-whipped two men inside, and demanded cash and other valuables.One of the victims was able to wrestle a gun away from an attacker, and fired at the suspects, police said.

Suspects fled, one may or may not have been wounded.

Top Bottom