• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    DeSantis might be that but the jury is still out. He’s still up on Biden in the RCP average at least, where Trump is even.
    Dood, what was that about people twisting the facts to fit their agenda?
    TrumpvBiden.png

TrumpvBiden.png

They're both down on Biden, but DeDeathSpiral is down more

Trump -0.9, DeSantis -1.9

It's quite common for reality to not be what you think/wish it is

Edit: Those were tapped off of RCP just prior to the post. Are those the sort of facts that you believe don't prove my point? Your eyes are brown, yes?

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You insist on being obtuse. What I find distasteful is that you intend to offer Trump no support of any kind between his winning the primary and when you bestow your vote upon him on November 5th

It appears you think we should be grateful that you will condescend to vote for him at all

Depart from us, we never knew ye
    Obtuse? Me? Dude. I have no idea how your world works other than just my observations. Your post makes it pretty obvious to me that you think I owe Trump some level of support beyond voting for him if he's the nominee. Sorry man, but that's how it works in the real world.

Why would I expect any gratitude from you or anyone else for voting? This conversation is getting ****ing weird. Are you drunk-posting?

BTW, you don’t like it, YOU depart. I ain’t goin’ nowhere.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Dood, what was that about people twisting the facts to fit their agenda?
    View attachment 290006

View attachment 290007

They're both down on Biden, but DeDeathSpiral is down more

Trump -0.9, DeSantis -1.9

It's quite common for reality to not be what you think/wish it is

Edit: Those were tapped off of RCP just prior to the post. Are those the sort of facts that you believe don't prove my point? Your eyes are brown, yes?
    I checked RCP average on my phone this morning. Showed DeSantis at +3. Trump was even against Biden.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Obtuse? Me? Dude. I have no idea how your world works other than just my observations. Your post makes it pretty obvious to me that you think I owe Trump some level of support beyond voting for him if he's the nominee. Sorry man, but that's how it works in the real world.

Why would I expect any gratitude from you or anyone else for voting? This conversation is getting ****ing weird. Are you drunk-posting?

BTW, you don’t like it, YOU depart. I ain’t goin’ nowhere.
    C'mon jamil. You gotta go all in on the Trump lockstep boogie.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    C'mon jamil. You gotta go all in on the Trump lockstep boogie.

It must be excruciating for bug to put up with people who might otherwise agree on core principles of US-first policies, but who dare not agree that Trump is the right person to do it. So shields up. Attack the infidels. Complain in bad faith that the infidels expect gratitude from the Trumpers.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Hear that. I've scaled back on my participation running over the same old ground. Nothing changes.
    Eventually the name of the first place also-ran being held up as the savior from Trump will change, possibly when DeSantis gets down to single digits

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I checked RCP average on my phone this morning. Showed DeSantis at +3. Trump was even against Biden.
    Unsubstantiated claim

Is that iPhone incapable of taking screen shots? And posting them?

You can see from what I actually posted for your perusal that the latest RCP average, as taken from the RCP website just prior to making that post, are nothing like what you're claiming

If only we could see what you claim to see, we might either be convinced or perhaps figure out what your mistake is

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Unsubstantiated claim

Is that iPhone incapable of taking screen shots? And posting them?

You can see from what I actually posted for your perusal that the latest RCP average, as taken from the RCP website just prior to making that post, are nothing like what you're claiming

If only we could see what you claim to see, we might either be convinced or perhaps figure out what your mistake is
    I made the point that the jury is still out on DeSantis, but at least he’s still up on Biden. Okay. So now he’s not up on biden but all are within the margin of error. It’s not a major point either way. +3 or -1.9 before primaries even start is not something worth taking the time to screenshot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sarcasm

It's a paraphrase of a partial quote from a famous religious leader, one who you indicated you were somewhat familiar with
    Yeah. I know the passage. Just odd and informative that it would be a thought in your head to apply it to me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Eventually the name of the first place also-ran being held up as the savior from Trump will change, possibly when DeSantis gets down to single digits
    No one is professing a cult like veneration for DeSantis that I can see.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    No one is professing a cult like veneration for DeSantis that I can see.
    i've certainly not characterized DeSantis regarding him as a "saviour" from Trump. It's been more of a discussion about alternatives. What do they have to offer that might appeal to me. I guess we are not allowed to have that discussion because according to some there can be only one.

Last edited:
    Reactions: oze
    Top Bottom