• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just got off the phone with his wife and he is not doing well. He now has a UT infection, an infection in one of his lungs and a very low platelet count. Not really sure what that is but they are telling her he may need a blood transfusion.

On a side note, she has another attorney who has stepped up and working to get him the medication they are asking for.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just got off the phone with his wife and he is not doing well. He now has a UT infection, an infection in one of his lungs and a very low platelet count. Not really sure what that is but they are telling her he may need a blood transfusion.

On a side note, she has another attorney who has stepped up and working to get him the medication they are asking for.
    Sorry he's not doing well. Hopefully the attorneys can get things rolling quickly enough and that the medication he's seeking helps get him better!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is absolute BS. It's only been considered fully FDA approved for political reasons, not because it went through the same process as all other FDA approvals. The only reason the FDA granted approval was so that the partisans could continue to push mandates, not because the vax is proven safe. A ton of lawsuits just got thrown out and a bunch of employers who were on the fence just got the greenlight to push mandates.

On side effects, when I hear someone from a hospital saying there are extraordinary amounts of people in with blood clots, heart issues and other things that are known side effects, but the administration and MSM keep saying those side effects are very rare, I stop believing what I'm being told. It's hard to link side effects, but it's very easy to test for COVID, so it's easy to spin the messaging the way the Left wants it.

This smells like it.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington

He's beyond the point of early intervention, regardless of preferred medications.

He has is likely moving, or has moved, into sepsis and headed towards MODS (multi-organ dysfunction syndrome). He needs whatever the docs are willing to do before his body starts shutting down further.

rwjohnson1965

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Lebanon
    :rolleyes: The very selective nature of your criticism is quite revealing.

Well there’s proof it works or I wouldn’t of offered to get any. Now , can you prove that the shot(s) work ? biden told us if you’re vaccinated you won’t get it , be in the hospital from it or die but he also said if elected the 1st thing he was going to do is cure cancer . I’m not judging anybody that gets vaccinated but I do know a few that have regretted it . Now that’s about all I got to say about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If it makes you feel any better, I know a guy who is relatively young(40s)in good health other than being pre-diabetic and he made it off the vent.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So did this drug get the exact same processes and scrutiny of other drugs? A fast track should speed things up, not eliminate the scientific safety protocols...
    To the best of my knowledge, yes. If you have information otherwise I'll admit my mistake and look for answers. From what I've seen, though, I was not aware of any safety requirements not met.

Edit for spelling

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I'm going to want more than 6 months of data following injection.

I would not give this to my kids either.

Specifically, in the FDA’s review for approval, the agency analyzed effectiveness data from approximately 20,000 vaccine and 20,000 placebo recipients ages 16 and older who did not have evidence of the COVID-19 virus infection within a week of receiving the second dose. The safety of Comirnaty was evaluated in approximately 22,000 people who received the vaccine and 22,000 people who received a placebo 16 years of age and older.

Based on results from the clinical trial, the vaccine was 91% effective in preventing COVID-19 disease.

More than half of the clinical trial participants were followed for safety outcomes for at least four months after the second dose. Overall, approximately 12,000 recipients have been followed for at least 6 months.

The most commonly reported side effects by those clinical trial participants who received Comirnaty were pain, redness and swelling at the injection site, fatigue, headache, muscle or joint pain, chills, and fever. The vaccine is effective in preventing COVID-19 and potentially serious outcomes including hospitalization and death.

Additionally, the FDA conducted a rigorous evaluation of the post-authorization safety surveillance data pertaining to myocarditis and pericarditis following administration of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine and has determined that the data demonstrate increased risks, particularly within the seven days following the second dose. The observed risk is higher among males under 40 years of age compared to females and older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. Available data from short-term follow-up suggest that most individuals have had resolution of symptoms. However, some individuals required intensive care support. Information is not yet available about potential long-term health outcomes. The Comirnaty Prescribing Information includes a warning about these risks.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm going to want more than 6 months of data following injection.

I would not give this to my kids either.

What would you expect would happen more than 6 months after administration of a vaccine that's broken down relatively rapidly in the body?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    What would you expect would happen more than 6 months after administration of a vaccine that's broken down relatively rapidly in the body?
    No clue. Considering it is already causing heart problems in some people, time will tell.

You think this is a full thorough process? Surprising to whom?

SURPRISING FACT​

At less than four months from when Pfizer filed for licensing, this is the fastest vaccine approval in the FDA’s history, according to The Washington Post. Nonetheless, top FDA officials highlighted that the process was in line with the agency’s high standards.
    Could they have ulterior motives behind approval?

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted full approval to the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine, the agency announced Monday in a move U.S. officials hope will convince more people to take the shot.

KEY BACKGROUND​

Before Monday, hundreds of millions of Pfizer shots were doled out across the U.S. under an Emergency Use Authorization also granted to coronavirus vaccines made by Moderna and Johnson & Johnson. However, federal health officials have been under mounting pressure to fully approve the jab amid lingering vaccine hesitancy. A June Kaiser Family Foundation poll found 3 in 10 unvaccinated people would be willing to get the shot if it were fully approved. Full approval of the vaccine also paves the way for more mandates like the ones being implemented among some private businesses.

The whole thing stinks.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    To the best of my knowledge, yes. If you have information otherwise I'll admit my mistake and look for answers. From what I've seen, though, I was not aware of any safety requirements not met.

Edit for spelling
    Then why does it take so long (years, if not decades) to get new drugs approved? If they've proven it can be done in months, then shouldn't they do it for other potentially "life saving" drugs? Are they just sandbagging to maximize profits? Or are they rushing it to maximize profits?

Edit: My prediction of your answer is, "Well, this was different."

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Then why does it take so long (years, if not decades) to get new drugs approved? If they've proven it can be done in months, then shouldn't they do it for other potentially "life saving" drugs? Are they just sandbagging to maximize profits? Or are they rushing it to maximize profits?

Edit: My prediction of your answer is, "Well, this was different."
    It takes Belle Tire a half an hour to change my tires. It takes an F1 team 2.5 seconds.

Things can be done quick when you make it a priority.

In engineering there's a saying, "You can have it fast, good, cheap; choose any two of the three." And from what I gather it certainly wasn't cheap.

I imagine there's a lot of red tape that can be done very quickly when you throw resources at it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Edit for spelling
    If it had gone through the normal process, would they have figured out that immunity wanes in 6 months before giving it full approval?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, maybe that you need a booster after 6 months? This is the gift that keeps on giving. Hell, I think Imma buy a few more shares. There's only an upside at this point.

Every person not vaccinated is money left on the table. When they announce it's on the kiddy schedule for newborns, I'll probably extend my portfolio a little more, and then look for a good exit point. Not much market growth left after newborns.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It takes Belle Tire a half an hour to change my tires. It takes an F1 team 2.5 seconds.

Things can be done quick when you make it a priority.

In engineering there's a saying, "You can have it fast, good, cheap; choose any two of the three." And from what I gather it certainly wasn't cheap.

I imagine there's a lot of red tape that can be done very quickly when you throw resources at it.
    Are we so sure it's good? I've been involved in some large scale projects that were neither cheap nor good, but they was fast.

And, can they get some QA done? Or do they just rely on other nations like Japan to QA it after the fact? (referencing the article I posted in the beer virus thread)

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    My guess is that with with the new mRNA vaccines, which is relatively new technology, we will see a lot shorter approval times for other vaccines for other diseases in the future as long as they are the mRNA vaccines. I also suspect that the Moderna vaccine will quickly be given full approval. I think the older style J&J vaccine may take a bit more time to get approval.

The older style AstraZenica has still not received emergency approval status despite the fact it is used in many 1st world civilized nations around the world.

I'd suspect that the Pfizer and the Moderna boosters for Delta/Lambda variants will also receive quick approval as those are the new computer designed mRNA vaccines types.

All just guesses on my part.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well there’s proof it works or I wouldn’t of offered to get any. Now , can you prove that the shot(s) work ? biden told us if you’re vaccinated you won’t get it , be in the hospital from it or die but he also said if elected the 1st thing he was going to do is cure cancer . I’m not judging anybody that gets vaccinated but I do know a few that have regretted it . Now that’s about all I got to say about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you misunderstood. I think people should be able to make their own medical decisions.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom