• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    it's "toe the line", and did you see what they were doing? Dishing out farm grade de-worming medicine to anyone testing positive, so you think the patients were fully counseled about the risks?

people are yelling about Neuremburg Codes with cases should be up in arms about this.
    Close, but no cigar. Ivermectin has been approved for human use. Prescribing approved medications for off-label use is nothing new. (see Botox for migraines) Perhaps a little more research on your part is warranted.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All this ivermectin talk convinced as me that my theory was sound - Want to get people to get vaccinated? Tell them they can't get vaccinated.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The FDA's biggest problem was people using animal Ivermectin was that it is a higher concentration of the medicine. People who did use it used way to much and at that level it is toxic like any medicine that a person takes to much of. The other was they were afraid people might have allergic reactions to it or the ingredients/filler.

The evil "farm grade" Invermectin is as high a quality as the human Invermectin. It's just has a higher concentration than the human Invermectin. The quality is there. Otherwise we would not be allowed inject it into meat animals in the first place.

I'm not advocating using it. Most people do not have an IQ high enough to figure out how much to take compared to a 1,500lb cow.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Compelling Ivermectin information in this podcast with Dr. Pierre Kory. If you want to be against it, probably shouldn't watch it.

qwerty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Did you see what they were doing? Dishing out farm grade de-worming medicine to anyone testing positive, so you think the patients were fully counseled about the risks?

people are yelling about Neuremburg Codes with cases should be up in arms about this.
    Every day I see stupid things on the Internet. Today is your day.

Nothing in the article says they were giving medication meant for veterinary care.

I am guessing comprehension was usually "Needs Improvement" in your life. Don't settle with that; there is always room for improvement. I believe you can do it.

FYI, its Nuremberg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I received this today from the accrediting body for my specialty. There are threatening to boot your certification if you speak out against the "science".

I have seen ER docs post they will refuse to treat covid positive people if the person is not vaccinated. I bet THAT would not get them booted, but saying a kid doesn't need a vax would.

I find it extremely unprofessional to refuse to treat unvaccinated patients. If they really feel that way, they should find a new job. Do they refuse to treat heart attacks in obese smokers? Do they refuse to treat drunk drivers who get in crashes? Do they refuse to treat gunshot wounds in people who were shot by a victim they were trying to rob? Lots of professions require helping people who failed to help themselves. We do our job because that’s what we swore we would do.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I received this today from the accrediting body for my specialty. There are threatening to boot your certification if you speak out against the "science".

I have seen ER docs post they will refuse to treat covid positive people if the person is not vaccinated. I bet THAT would not get them booted, but saying a kid doesn't need a vax would.

That is ****ed up. What is wrong with these people? When “the science” is different depending on which country one lives in, it’s obviously not all that settled. It’s ideological hegemony.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That is ****ed up. What is wrong with these people? When “the science” is different depending on which country one lives in, it’s obviously not all that settled. It’s ideological hegemony.

But there are plenty of people, even on this forum, pushing this garbage. hoosierdoc's experience is exactly what I've been saying is a huge indicator of a massive problem. People say listen to the Doctors, only to find out that the docs are being bullied into following the message that's being forced on everyone. If they don't follow that, they can get fired and worse, labeled in a way that will make them unemployable in the future. Yet the sheep continue to spout their nonsense about "following the science"... :rolleyes:

When the "science" is a crafted ideological message, what value does it hold?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    not a straw man argument ... I just got my facts wrong and I have edited my post.
    You forgot to take out this part then.
    “people are yelling about Neuremburg Codes with cases should be up in arms about this.”

There’s no impropriety in prescribing a medication off label that many other countries allow. Claiming so extends the straw man. So maybe remove that too. But then the straw missing kinda renders the whole post moot.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    it's "toe the line", and did you see what they were doing? Dishing out farm grade de-worming medicine to anyone testing positive, so you think the patients were fully counseled about the risks?

Anyone that receives a prescription is given a printout of exactly what the medication is, what it is used for, side effects, etc. So at a minimum they could very easily have known about any risks associated with the drug. It would also be prescribed in safe dosages for humans.

I have no clue where your attempted association to the Nuremberg codes is coming from. No one forced any of these people to take anything.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Well his wife just texted me five minutes ago, Kevin just passed away.

She is one of my very best friends and just one of the sweatiest ladies I know and right now she is in so much pain. I ask if you are the praying type please keep Kathleen and their four girls in your prayers, they are really needing them at the moment.

Thank you all for your concern through this, you are one terrific group.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Poor analogy. Actually the second amendment is in place for the greater good. Getting vaccinated isn't taking anything away.

Getting vaxxed also isn't in any way great good either. It protects you, not anyone else. Since the vaxxed have been shown to be able to get and transmit the disease, what greater good is it doing and what is someone who is unvaxxed doing against the greater good?

Top Bottom