• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Poor analogy. Actually the second amendment is in place for the greater good. Getting vaccinated isn't taking anything away.
    :rolleyes: Poor analogy because it disagrees with your stated position? It's a pretty good analogy, because it puts liberty and sutonomy in terms of something YOU'RE not willing to compromise on. For others, they aren't willing to compromise on medical freedom, but some think people's rights to bodily autonomy come second to their fear of what might happen. Stop trying to control other people.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Well his wife just texted me five minutes ago, Kevin just passed away.

She is one of my very best friends and just one of the sweatiest ladies I know and right now she is in so much pain. I ask if you are the praying type please keep Kathleen and their four girls in your prayers, they are really needing them at the moment.

Thank you all for your concern through this, you are one terrific group.
    Come on guys just stop it already. The guy just died. The time for banter and discussion is over.

Super Bee, I’m sorry for your loss. Prayers inbound.
    Apologies SB, I didn't see this before replying. Probably should stop using the notifications to reply to threads like this. Heartfelt condolences to your friend and family.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana

She is one of my very best friends and just one of the sweatiest ladies I know and right now she is in so much pain. I ask if you are the praying type please keep Kathleen and their four girls in your prayers, they are really needing them at the moment.

:(

Just stopped in here for the first time in a few days and I was hoping to see better news. I was just on the Parkview North campus yesterday and remarked to one of the nurses (in a building adjacent to the hospital) that her name tag had worn blank. She said the name tag place was in the actual hospital and with Covid she wasn't stepping foot in there. :facepalm:

I would be interested to read any updates about this in the future if she should choose to look more deeply into the situation. When actual medical staff won't enter the actual hospital, I have to question the quality of care within the hospital.

Again, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

I'm very sorry.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Sadly this case ended in the worst way possible.

But FYI there are judges that will force hospitals to administer alternative medicines. Sadly, at this point, Ivermectin is probably too late for this patient as it seems to be effect in EARLY STAGE covid but it is worth trying.

For anyone else who is in this situation, please seek out the FLCCC, they will help.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    :(

Just stopped in here for the first time in a few days and I was hoping to see better news. I was just on the Parkview North campus yesterday and remarked to one of the nurses (in a building adjacent to the hospital) that her name tag had worn blank. She said the name tag place was in the actual hospital and with Covid she wasn't stepping foot in there. :facepalm:

I would be interested to read any updates about this in the future if she should choose to look more deeply into the situation. When actual medical staff won't enter the actual hospital, I have to question the quality of care within the hospital.

Again, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
    As a person who worked for Parkview during the pandemic, the security office is in an outlying building near the Mirro Center. That nurse is full of it.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    As a person who worked for Parkview during the pandemic, the security office is in an outlying building near the Mirro Center. That nurse is full of it.

:facepalm:

Looking at a map, that building is on the other side of the campus, so maybe she thought driving another 1/2 mile was more Covid risk?

Disappointing all around now that I know the whole story. SMH...

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Okay, I just read the article twice and I don't see any reference to dishing out "farm grade de-worming medicine". The doctor was prescribing ivermectin for human use. He wasn't telling them to go to Tractor Supply or Rural King. If I missed it, please point out the part about telling them to use farm grade de-worming medicine.
    Yeah its right there after the part where Trump said to drink bleach.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Sadly this case ended in the worst way possible.

But FYI there are judges that will force hospitals to administer alternative medicines. Sadly, at this point, Ivermectin is probably too late for this patient as it seems to be effect in EARLY STAGE covid but it is worth trying.

For anyone else who is in this situation, please seek out the FLCCC, they will help.

Yeah, it's especially awful that the most advantageous window for administering ivermectin has to be wasted on fighting in court instead of just getting a damn script.

I tried to get some through AFD when I recently came down with covid and was told there's a "national shortage" of ivermectin and they can't get any to anyone. Shoulda planned ahead and tried to get some months ago. Seems like the only people able to actually get it on the day symptoms start are the ones who managed to stash some.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Yeah, it's especially awful that the most advantageous window for administering ivermectin has to be wasted on fighting in court instead of just getting a damn script.

I tried to get some through AFD when I recently came down with covid and was told there's a "national shortage" of ivermectin and they can't get any to anyone. Shoulda planned ahead and tried to get some months ago. Seems like the only people able to actually get it on the day symptoms start are the ones who managed to stash some.
    Actually contact the doctors at FLCCC and you can get it prescribed without any sort of a court fight.

Ivermectin is in stock and it is available, shipments from Amazon pharmacy (with prescription) and many local pharmacies.

Top Bottom