• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Fauci is trying to one-up Holcomb, by suggesting the fed.gov issue Immunization ID cards.

So, now we know what form the mark of the beast will take... maybe they can go all the way, and propose implementing it via subcutaneous microchip.

It has been used many times in the past and has been a great way to identify populations.

lib-nuremberg-laws-hitler-nazi-bf03b4a0.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I've just finished a 16 oz margarita (and quesadilla and black bean soup!), so caveat emptor....

Anyways, folks are complaining about how flimsy and weak the current young generation is, but now, they're going through the biggest pandemic in over one hundred years, so one would hope we could give them a break.

I just struck me as I read this. Flimsy and weak. Yeah, like they were made in China

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    WOW!
    You guys are lit for some reason.
    Did someone officially come out and say that they were particularly picking on churches or something? I have heard that they don't want any congregating and yes, that would include gathering at churches AND everywhere else. Is this what's setting you guys off?

Seriously!!!!!
    If someone was really singling out churches, I would be the first one to pry the sanctuary doors open and let everyone in..... But I don't see this is the case here.

Guys, I know you're tired of being cooped up but it really hasn't been that long...... Really. :dunno:
    And you're not suppose to drink the hand sanitizer.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    WOW!
    You guys are lit for some reason.

And you're not suppose to drink the hand sanitizer.
    Ive yet to be cooped up, but they shouldn’t have closed down the liquor stores! Hand sanitizer tastes yucky! I refuse to wait at the curb, I want to pick my Bourbon from a selection.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Personally, I don't think the midwest in general is near the peak yet.

I know, I know... the models and such. And everybody is tired of this virus crap, I am too. But it is here and it is real and we will get less cautious soon and then it will take off again. There are lots and lots of people that have not been exposed yet. I hope not, but it looks like it is very possible. I just hope it is much less traumatic than some predictions.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Not tracking? Let’s also add in the dollars lost from businesses crushed “for the common good”? I’ve never been a government handout guy, but I am now, and can’t get any relief so far. I didn’t choose to lose my business, the .gov chose that for me. Now in effect, they owe me! Again, they have inflated, exaggerated, and probably outright LIED about this disease from the jump. We are now seeing that many of us may have already had it, and got better, yet they keep on with the charade, to keep us controlled.

Did you cave to the government's heavy hand or did you sue for your rights?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom