• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A national tragedy. Trump should be impeached over this...

18-wheeler carrying toilet paper crashes in Dallas :(

WJNT5Mg.jpg

Surprised there aren’t hordes of people gathering what’s spread out on the street.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I am astounded at you law dogs in all this lockdown stuff. How is any of it constitutional?

Ok lets say you're driving through an area that is under lockdown but is riddled with all kinds of exceptions for essential this and essential that.

Now you get pulled over by police. What is the reasonable articulable suspicion for the initial detainment?

Police Officer comes up to your windows asks for DL and registration and proceeds to play 20 questions.

You decide to exercise your right not to self incriminate. You invoke your right to legal counsel.

Officer ends up deciding to arrest you for violation of this lockdown order.

Where is the evidence the prosecutor would present?

They cant prove or disprove you did or did not fall into one of the many exceptions for travel under the lockdown order.

(and thats assuming the governor or local officials have any authority to mandate a lockdown outside of declaring martial law anyways.)

Seriously, what are you more concerned of, your constitutional rights involving freedom of movement, or possibly dying a little down the road because you felt the need to do something non essential. get infected and then infecting any and all people around you and them because you was asymptomatic after you became infected and felt the need to be out and about for no reason.

Controlling the spread is not only to prevent our health care system from being overburdened, but it's hard to get infected if you're home and not outside, effectively choking it out. No host to transmit it, means no spread.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Seriously, what are you more concerned of, your constitutional rights involving freedom of movement, or possibly dying a little down the road because you felt the need to do something non essential. get infected and then infecting any and all people around you and them because you was asymptomatic after you became infected and felt the need to be out and about for no reason.

Controlling the spread is not only to prevent our health care system from being overburdened, but it's hard to get infected if you're home and not outside, effectively choking it out. No host to transmit it, means no spread.

But what will I tell my bowling team when I don’t show up?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    would you really want to play that game with the cops. I would not. So you play games the cop arrests you now u are in the jail with the virus. Who cares if you win or lose in court later you are locked up with the virus now. I would comply so I can fight a good fight another day.
    No you're not! ​You just don't get it do you? It's a hoax!

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Skip out for 24 hours as was suggested upthread and you can get really lost. I have no idea what just happened, I'm so confused. (I've even read it all)

Dead Duck changed his avatar to churchmouse’s, and his sig line to match. Honestly you wouldn’t notice if you didn’t read the name. I thought it was CM at first.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

I am concerned about the loss of freedom of movement and freedom of decisions of what is best for my family both short and long term. That is quite reasonable. I Am also concerned about the Chinese virus, also quite reasonable. The truth in usually in the moderate middle most times...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Take a blind score now, or search for a new teammate. On more than one occasion in my many, many years of bowling we opted for this rather than getting a sub and him bowling like crap and having no chance at all.
    I don’t know what any of that means lol I’ve never been on a bowling team I was just being a smart ass cause people act like their lives are so important a pandemic can’t stop their hobbies for a couple months. It sucks, but I’d rather give up hobbies for a bit than risking contracting and spreading a potential fatal virus.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I am offering Devine passes to afford free travel as essential personnel for a small fee. It will state you are in service of the church of the enlightened eleven lions and are doing a deities work. A small additional charge will get you a official ID card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom