• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Which when compared with the violent crime statistics would show, if anything, that whites are killed more often than one would predict.

We got hillbilly roots expat.....We already knew that...

"So why'd great grandpa have to move two counties over?"

"A killing.."

"He murdered someone?"

"No...It was a killing...The SOB had it coming..."

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We got hillbilly roots expat.....We already knew that...

"So why'd great grandpa have to move two counties over?"

"A killing.."

"He murdered someone?"

"No...It was a killing...The SOB had it coming..."
    I remember hearing that about a guy that shot another man that was cuckolding him. He killed him, turned himself in and the jury only gave him a slap on the wrist. Like you said. Sometimes they have it coming.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I remember hearing that about a guy that shot another man that was cuckolding him. He killed him, turned himself in and the jury only gave him a slap on the wrist. Like you said. Sometimes they have it coming.

That used to be an actual legal precedent down south I believe: "He just needed killin' ":chuck:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    ...with the implication that the alternative is death.
    C'mon Kut. Do you seriously believe that? The meme just means that a lot of the complaints about police brutality really are because people resisted arrest to the point where physical force was necessary to restrain the person.

So, limit the extent to which you cause the need for police to force you physically, and then when you're mistreated you have a legitimate case against them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    C'mon Kut. Do you seriously believe that? The meme just means that a lot of the complaints about police brutality really are because people resisted arrest to the point where physical force was necessary to restrain the person.

So, limit the extent to which you cause the need for police to force you physically, and then when you're mistreated you have a legitimate case against them.

And you believe that meme is valid?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, I have, and I get the ole eye role. Had Mom & Dad take an online quiz to determine their political leanings, Mom was 89% Republican, Dad was 93% (could have those reversed, was during post Clinton years). They both said the quiz was rigged to show only that you were conservative.

I took it and answered what I thought a liberal would answer & got high 90s Democrat. They read my answers & said the Democrats weren't for any of those things. Sigh....

That good old "team" mentality.
    And the fact that they failed to realize that the Democrat party today, is not the Democrat party of 20 years ago.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    That good old "team" mentality.
    And the fact that they failed to realize that the Democrat party today, is not the Democrat party of 20 years ago.

I had a friend during the last election cycle that was hardcore anti-Trump. I sent him one of those candidate quizzes and you'll never guess which candidate it chose for him.....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, I wish it was invalid. I'm not so sure it really is...at least not everywhere and for everybody. Therein lies the issue.

The meme speaks directly to those that knelt during the national anthem, using the pronoun "you." It then implies that violence wouldn't be used upon them if the knelt when dealing with police. Unless, you know something I don't, it's invalid.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I disagree.

Or maybe I just missed the 'caption' that said ".....or we'll shove this football up your ass."???

you can disagree, but I can tell you from experience, if you don't down when an officer tells you to get down, violence ensues.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, if you say so. I'm not a police officer and never have been. So are you saying that even if they comply with verbal orders violence may be visited upon them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom