Monticello

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    “This is in no way meant to disrespect the flag, the military or the government,” the principal wrote to parents.
    That seems to be the "get out of jail free card these days. If you say this you can do anything you want, apparently.

not in my book.....GET THAT FLAG OFF THE GROUND!!!!!!!!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    2ih8i1s.jpg

View attachment 59558

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    “This is in no way meant to disrespect the flag, the military or the government,” the principal wrote to parents.
    That seems to be the "get out of jail free card these days. If you say this you can do anything you want, apparently.

It's like saying, "With all due respect," or "But I don't mean that in a bad way." People think it gives them permission to be rude or a dick or both, but it doesn't. It just proves that they are aware that they are being rude or a dick.

And this is TAPS at Arlington

he needs a boot up his ass.......

That's not some stupid sports event where no one is going to care. I've seen video of the guard yelling at people to be quiet or to stand. I hope at least that happened that the disrespectful, self-indulgent ass in the photo.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I haven't a clue. On it's merits alone, stopping and frisking someone sans a violation of the law is absolutely distasteful, especially when greater than 80% result in nothing. That doesn't even need to be a color thing. It should be an American thing. There's no way you can convince me that this policy is anything other than random, if out of 100 people stopped and frisked more than 80 are found to not be in violation of the law.

What percentage of airline passengers, frisked and with their posessions searched, are found to be in violation?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It would be very difficult to make an honest statement that such behavior at that time and place isn't showing disrespect and outright contempt for fallen soldiers, the flag, and the country. Yet I'm sure some apologists will try to make such a claim, but then they are some combination of stupid and lying liar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom