• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The ATF is obviously going against Trump's brace ban directive with this suspension pending DOJ review. Boy I bet Trump is pissed. :xmad:

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    I dont have a brace, but I guess I dont get it. The ATFE is a Bureau. They dont make rules or laws, they make suggestions.

Our Bill of Privileges keeps getting smaller.
    If we truly had gun rights, there would be NO gun laws. Gun control would mean being able to hit the target.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know what happened here with this latest development. Trump told the ATF to be patient for now. He would have more flexibility after the election.

cbickel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    Van by the river
    The ATF is obviously going against Trump's brace ban directive with this suspension pending DOJ review. Boy I bet Trump is pissed. :xmad:
    If you're insinuating that the directive came from Trump to go after the Honey Badger, I'd bet that you're wrong. Going after gun regulation this close to election would prob be a nail in his coffin.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If you're insinuating that the directive came from Trump to go after the Honey Badger, I'd bet that you're wrong. Going after gun regulation this close to election would prob be a nail in his coffin.
    Have you actually read my previous posts in this thread lately? If you did you might notice that my last two posts were sarcasm directed at the very people that have made the type of insinuations you have suggested.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Have you actually read my previous posts in this thread lately? If you did you might notice that my last two posts were sarcasm directed at the very people that have made the type of insinuations you have suggested.

Purple, people. Purple.

(not, purple people, that's a different thing...)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Using some purple here and there will stop this you know........:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I dont have a brace, but I guess I dont get it. The ATFE is a Bureau. They dont make rules or laws, they make suggestions.

Our Bill of Privileges keeps getting smaller.
    If we truly had gun rights, there would be NO gun laws. Gun control would mean being able to hit the target.

No, they do make rules that are regarded effectively as laws. The legislature has delegated that authority. They get to interpret the gun laws and make regulations around that interpretation.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    I support Law enforcement, but I wont be giving them any high fives ever over weed busts.

They wouldn't really need to do massive door to door confiscation sweeps. The Feds could send every gun owner a letter saying that you should voluntarily surrender the offending items. And, oh, by the way, if you don't, we will freeze your bank accounts and credit cards, suspend all of your licenses, and fire you from any government jobs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They wouldn't really need to do massive door to door confiscation sweeps. The Feds could send every gun owner a letter saying that you should voluntarily surrender the offending items. And, oh, by the way, if you don't, we will freeze your bank accounts and credit cards, suspend all of your licenses, and fire you from any government jobs.
    I think it’s getting to the point where government won’t have to do that. It’s starting in schools where kids are punished for chewing a poptart in the shape of a gun. I don’t see any reason that would isolate bat **** craziness to teaching professions. As the product of bat **** crazy teachers grow up and move out into society, they’ll be the same way. If you show interest in guns, those people in power will enforce their social ideals. It’s happening already with the woke bull****. If they can’t get gun control through legislative actions they’ll do it through social pressure. Gasp! You have a SBR with a brace? :runaway: shun him!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana

You're exactly right.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I've always stayed away from sbr builds because all the rules and it would be so easy to misinterpret one or they can claim at any time the "such and such" is what that rule meant
    I've need a short barrel I use my 5" 357 max 180 hornady HP... a whole hell of alot more power than a 55-79 gr.22 cal pill

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville

You're exactly right.

Naaa, US Marshall's will come grab you in the middle of the night and put you in a closed up Walmart or Kmart building never to be heard from again....

Friends and family will be asking, why don't he write?

Top Bottom