Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Since this is called 'General discussion"

I would love to hear peoples take on the ID 2020 project. I dont think there is any doubt that its real but there is a lot of opinions.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Since this is called 'General discussion"

I would love to hear peoples take on the ID 2020 project. I dont think there is any doubt that its real but there is a lot of opinions.

Sounds like a completely, totally different thread... far outside the even the usual INGO thread jacking and meandering. :):

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    In my grandfather's neighborhood there was old Sarah, living in a big log house on the land her family started farming after they were freed. It's a parking lot now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure if California wants to tax it's businesses and citizens for reparations, go ahead. In fairness though everybody's pay stub should reflect the reparations tax so people can see what's being taken from them. Being woke and stylish comes at a cost and they should know how much it's costing them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Then it begs the question, is the individual (Albeit collectively)ever guilty for the crimes of the state?
    And what did I tell you about “recalling” our past discussions. You always seem to get it wrong. I am firmly against reparations.... but my reasoning, at least to me, seem to be the most obvious and yet no one ever seems to see it.

The Germans might be able to answer that question.

I'm drawing a blank - what's your reasoning?

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    I’m alittle late to the discussion and this point may have been raised before but can anyone direct me to any statistical evidence depicting the attempted mass genocide of the black race when they are compliant with law enforcement?

I mean the Nazi/Jew comparison really is absurd IMO.

About 400 white people and 200 black people per year +/- 50 each for the last 5 years. When most factors are controlled for the overrepresentation goes from a factor of ~5 to a factor of ~2.

In general, 1k people are killed by police per year.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Since we are only for reparations when people are still alive then I guess we should start clamoring for our social security going to a surviving spouse to be terminated. They didn't do anything to deserve our social security since it's based on what we earned!

Maybe even be in favor of death taxes. Our heirs don't deserve that money! They didn't earn it.

Last edited:

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I’m alittle late to the discussion and this point may have been raised before but can anyone direct me to any statistical evidence depicting the attempted mass genocide of the black race when they are compliant with law enforcement?

I mean the Nazi/Jew comparison really is absurd IMO.

Great question.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Then it begs the question, is the individual (Albeit collectively)ever guilty for the crimes of the state?
    And what did I tell you about “recalling” our past discussions. You always seem to get it wrong. I am firmly against reparations.... but my reasoning, at least to me, seem to be the most obvious and yet no one ever seems to see it.

I forgot to answer the first question. Are you asking, can individuals be guilty of collective crimes? As far as they've participated in collective crimes, yes. For example, individuals using their positions of state power to deliberately oppress people, those people are individually responsible. But if the question is, is a member of a collective ever guilty of the crimes committed by that collective, just for the membership, I'd say not just for the membership. Especially if membership is a matter of immutable characteristics. I'm not going to hold all black people accountable for that guy punting the white guy's head. I also don't think that all white cops are responsible for the few that abuse police power.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sorry then, wasn’t attempting any disrespect.. I’ll find another way or place to post the question:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If it has something that can be related to Kenosha, ask it here, but rephrase the question so that we know what you're relating it to. But if it's just a general question about ID 2020, maybe post it in the general politics thread.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    Since we are only for reparations when people are still alive then I guess we should start clamoring for our social security going to a surviving spouse to be terminated. They didn't do anything to deserve our social security since it's based on what we earned!

Maybe even be in favor of death taxes. Our heirs don't deserve that money! They didn't earn it.

SS was set up from the start to continue to the spouse.. So it is not the same thing..

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

Would you also favor being cut off when the amount you paid in runs out?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Would you also favor being cut off when the amount you paid in runs out?

I am in favor of all wealth being returned to the government upon death so everyone starts from square one. No one gets wealth handed to them based on another person's demise.After all if poverty cant be recognized as generational then neither should wealth.

If you want some else to have your stuff then give it to them before you die and the government takes it all.

Government forces me to give FICA to them in exchange for a return. It's a contract. I say we clamor to break that contract for spouses that did nothing to earn it. Let's end free handouts! Rally to the cause!

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I am in favor of all wealth being returned to the government upon death so everyone starts from square one. No one gets wealth handed to them based on another person's demise.After all if poverty cant be recognized as generational then neither should wealth.

If you want some else to have your stuff then give it to them before you die and the government takes it all.

Government forces me to give FICA to them in exchange for a return. It's a contract. I say we clamor to break that contract for spouses that did nothing to earn it. Let's end free handouts! Rally to the cause!

:scratch:

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    If it has something that can be related to Kenosha, ask it here, but rephrase the question so that we know what you're relating it to. But if it's just a general question about ID 2020, maybe post it in the general politics thread.
    Will do, thank you.. i think it "could" relate but not in a direct enough way, i will try to find that thread, thank you so much

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I assume you were addressing me. So, I'd say that it's a matter of tradeoffs. One man can stop another with a bullet, but there are alternatives. And sometimes that requires a sufficient amount of muscle and mass.

Then again, there is Rodney King. No amount of muscle and mass was going to stop him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    About 400 white people and 200 black people per year +/- 50 each for the last 5 years. When most factors are controlled for the overrepresentation goes from a factor of ~5 to a factor of ~2.

In general, 1k people are killed by police per year.

One of the complaints about the statistics from people who like to make it more of an issue of discrimination than it is, is that while white people are shot more, black people are disproportionately shot more. Someone posted a statistic maybe a couple of months ago, which broke down shootings per 100K encounters. I think for Blacks it was 3, and whites were 4. Still, pretty much the same, which implies that there isn't a racial component to the violence. It's that Black people have a disproportionate number of encounters with police compared with Whites. It's a reasonable case to make that at least some of the disproportionality of encounters can be explained by race and discrimination. Stop and frisk is an example. The point is that it's not true that when encounters turn violent it usually does not involve discrimination regardless of how it may feel to the party being arrested. I think they may feel a legitimate fear or disdain for police officers because of past discrimination, and programs like stop and frisk which disproportionately target black people. And that probably is a big motivation for having the **** 12 attitude. BLM and their cultural marxist propaganda does not help with a fuller view of reality either.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

That's uh...pretty retarded.

Top Bottom