Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    They pushed him to his line in the sand regarding feeding his family. When it comes to that, we all better expect to see a lot more people standing up and in time juries acquitting.

I agree with the line in the sand and standing up but if he really struck a deputy and dragged him 100 feet that is just counter-productive. I do not know any of the details of the situation but if it was not justified it is like he gave up his moral high ground and that will not help him, help the cause or help his family.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I agree with the line in the sand and standing up but if he really struck a deputy and dragged him 100 feet that is just counter-productive. I do not know any of the details of the situation but if it was not justified it is like he gave up his moral high ground and that will not help him, help the cause or help his family.

Well those deputies maybe shouldn't be enforcing BS that costs otherwise good people their livelihoods, homes, and families. They might as well just come out and say "f' your kids. Let 'em starve."

I don't know if the guy has kids, but I have kids, and I'll kill and die for them.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I read where the deputy was on the hood of the car, not dragged. It said he is facing 10 charges so far. That just points out that we don't know all the facts yet.

But in general the idea should be to resist unconstitutional lock-downs. The idea should not be to lose every skirmish and get picked off and put in jail one at a time.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well those deputies maybe shouldn't be enforcing BS that costs otherwise good people their livelihoods, homes, and families. They might as well just come out and say "f' your kids. Let 'em starve."

I don't know if the guy has kids, but I have kids, and I'll kill and die for them.

How many people have you killed as a result of losing a source of income due to circumstances beyond your control? Did it resolve the situation?

And did you died?

When is the last time you heard of someone starving to death in the United States?

I'm thinking that there may be a few few missed options between losing your income and murder/death/kill.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Zwi0vc2.png

Yeah, you have fun with that.

Transverse myelitis is horrifying... Beyond horrifying.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Source? Are these known or just merely possible? And whats the likelihood?

I'd need to know those before I make an informed decision instead of just using an image passed around on the internets.

The known side effect of COVID-19 is death.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "Deaths" is listed on that image as one of the possible symptoms of the vaccine. I imagine it has a pretty good survival rate though.

Last time I checked the stats, the mortality rate of humans was right around 100%. Maybe there is some exception, but it would be a rounding error.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Source? Are these known or just merely possible? And whats the likelihood?

I'd need to know those before I make an informed decision instead of just using an image passed around on the internets.

The known side effect of COVID-19 is death.

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Page 17.

0zvI6CE.png

The amount of side effects involving your flesh literally rotting off is pretty alarming. Any medical personnel here able to tell us why a vaccine would cause something like that?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Agreed...which is why I have no intention of shooting stuff in my veins to "save me" from something I likely have at least a 97% chance of surviving.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    Zwi0vc2.png

Pregnancy is a side effect? What the hell is in that vaccine and where exactly do they inject it? As for TM, my teenage son was hit by it shortly after his measles booster in 2007. He’s still fighting the damage that was done. Coincidentally, my other son is on a team setting up 3 COVID vaccine production lines in Bloomington. Makes for interesting holiday conversations over vaccine pros/cons.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I find it interesting that of all the politicians and celebrities that have supposedly come down with covid 19 (I think “having it” is the new “in” thing), not one really famous person has died of it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom