Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/download

Page 17.

The amount of side effects involving your flesh literally rotting off is pretty alarming. Any medical personnel here able to tell us why a vaccine would cause something like that?

Thank you for the link.

My guess is that these are possible outcomes with XXXX vaccine, so that's what they're using as a starting point.

And my other is guess is that a (very) small number of people developed XXX disease after vaccination. It might have be the cause, but correlation does not equal causation, ergo it's labelled as a possible side effect.

IANAD, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Thank you for the link.

My guess is that these are possible outcomes with XXXX vaccine, so that's what they're using as a starting point.

And my other is guess is that a (very) small number of people developed XXX disease after vaccination. It might have be the cause, but correlation does not equal causation, ergo it's labelled as a possible side effect.

IANAD, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

The worst side effects I've heard of were from the Astra zeneca vaccine. Just going from what I've heard.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    Wife has had guillain barre symptoms for the last 5 years (since mandatory flu shot at work, healthcare field). The 1st question both her GP and neurologist asked was if she had a flu shot recently. Although neither one would put in writing that the shot caused it. But her work has given her a life time exemption of getting the flu shot again. After a bunch of reading although uncommon flu shots have been linked to neurological issues in people.

Now this is second hand info but a doctor of ours said she signed up for the vaccine trials but chickened out after a friend of hers got the shot and then couldn't walk afterwards. Don't know if was temporary or ongoing mobility issues.

I don't foresee anyway that we will be taking the covid vaccine unless the wife required by her employer. Joy of being a nurse/guinea pig.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I can't wait for the vaccinations to start of celebrities and politicians. I give it 72 hours before we learn they were really injected with saline.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    At my clinic they are going to vaccinate healthcare workers and long-term care residents first. There won't be enough vaccine right away to even do that much completely.

One thing that is curious - they said that health care workers that have already had covid would be considered for the vaccine only after three months from their date of infection.
    That implies that they are using a span of three months as the duration of immunity from actually having covid. Doesn't that, in turn, imply that they would only get three months of immunity from a vaccine as well?

This is a big clinic with a lot of health care workers so if they try to vaccinate the health care workers every three months there will never be enough vaccine for anybody in the lower categories or at least not for quite a while.

Doesn't bother me much because I have not even decided yet to get vaccinated or not but it would be nice to have that choice at some point.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I can't wait for the vaccinations to start of celebrities and politicians. I give it 72 hours before we learn they were really injected with saline.

Probably a lot of that will go on. We should have just secretly made a vaccine of saline and gave it to everyone, then the fraidy cats would feelz all good and just go back to counting flu cases...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    But you will need the mark (of the beast) to get in the grocery store or bank...

I have not been in a grocery store for many months, probably since February or March. I drive up and they put the stuff in the back of my truck.

I have not been in a bank either since all the lobbies are closed where I bank and only the drive thru lanes are open.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    He actually tried to drive away from the police when they tried to arrest him. He struck a deputy with his car and dragged him 100 feet. So he caught more charges than just disobeying the shutdown order.

You mean the "blacked out guy" jumping on the hood that allegedly did not identify himself?

How does one "get dragged" on the hood of forward moving vehicle one climbed on to?

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/video-shows-moment-macs-public-house-owner-rammed-sheriff/

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Last night, I heard of the first Thanksgiving-specific death. Purely anecdotal, friend-of-a-friend, kind of thing, but a family that did the usual Thanksgiving with people from all over had an a-/pre-/non-symptomatic attendee. They all became positive, mom (with no underlying conditions other than a date of birth in the 50s) developed pneumonia and passed away after 2 days in the hospital.

Very sad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I’m a farmer and deal with uncle sugar, his cash giveaways and big pharmaceuticals all the time. 1.5K isn’t enough for me to be a lab rat. l’m not anti vaccine but have seen plenty of failures in the herbicide/pesticide world to know that first one out of the gate isn’t always the best.

You still did not answer the question.
    At what price would YOU be willing to take it?
    10k, 50k, 1mill??

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You still did not answer the question.
    At what price would YOU be willing to take it?
    10k, 50k, 1mill??

072f8dfddd276ede5e9e39ce5c62f450.gif

Vaccines have been, and will always be, risk mitigation ever since the Egyptians (or was it the Turks?) put a tiny amount of pustulant from a smallpox boil under their own skin.

With a vaccine, you can roll a 100 sided die and hope you don't get a 1, or you can keep rolling a six sided die hoping you don't get a 1.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Vaccines have been, and will always be, risk mitigation ever since the Egyptians (or was it the Turks?) put a tiny amount of pustulant from a smallpox boil under their own skin.

With a vaccine, you can roll a 100 sided die and hope you don't get a 1, or you can keep rolling a six sided die hoping you don't get a 1.

How about if we let 100000 Jetta's roll that 100 sided die first, and then study the results?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom