• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Back up the thread I posted her audio comments to a radio station. You can listen to her. It's heart breaking.

Post in thread 'Afghanistan' https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/afghanistan.510704/post-8860986

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Back up the thread I posted her audio comments to a radio station. You can listen to her. It's heart breaking.

Post in thread 'Afghanistan' https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/afghanistan.510704/post-8860986
    Heartbreaking, and so many other emotions.
    I sure hope she has some kind of support around her. I guess we should hope that for all involved.

I wanna bounce something off this though. There's always a lot of talk about how bad things are, and been some about giving up on the idea of the USA, one this very forum. But this lady's not in jail. She's posted it, and passionately spoke about it, and probably driving her friends nuts, as is her right in her situation. Similarly, this site exists. Hundreds of thousands of comments made a day, nationwide, disparaging our government.
    And they have to take it.
    The most important thing is for that to never change. And the way to make that happen is for us to not relent. When you have the chance to put your face 5" from the POTUS, and you tell him to shut up, it's not about you, and his only defense is to turn around, you have done what you could.
    We need to keep the pressure on. We need to look for opportunities to make a difference, to not let bidens way become the new norm. To honor the fallen, and the ones that are still with us that gave up so much.

I don't know if this makes any sense or not. I just felt like trying to write what I sensed.
    Look for an opportunity to resist, and make the world a better place.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Heartbreaking, and so many other emotions.
    I sure hope she has some kind of support around her. I guess we should hope that for all involved.

I wanna bounce something off this though. There's always a lot of talk about how bad things are, and been some about giving up on the idea of the USA, one this very forum. But this lady's not in jail. She's posted it, and passionately spoke about it, and probably driving her friends nuts, as is her right in her situation. Similarly, this site exists. Hundreds of thousands of comments made a day, nationwide, disparaging our government.
    And they have to take it.
    The most important thing is for that to never change. And the way to make that happen is for us to not relent. When you have the chance to put your face 5" from the POTUS, and you tell him to shut up, it's not about you, and his only defense is to turn around, you have done what you could.
    We need to keep the pressure on. We need to look for opportunities to make a difference, to not let bidens way become the new norm. To honor the fallen, and the ones that are still with us that gave up so much.

I don't know if this makes any sense or not. I just felt like trying to write what I sensed.
    Look for an opportunity to resist, and make the world a better place.
    Except FB and Twit have suspended her account.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I really like him, but lost touch when I had to pay, and it all seemed so messy just to listen. Is there a way to listen for free?
    A link to what I listened to.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

At this point, I can only conclude the the plan always was\is to endorse\support the Taliban as the government of Afghanistan. WTF is going on?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

At this point, I can only conclude the the plan always was\is to endorse\support the Taliban as the government of Afghanistan. WTF is going on?
    Ransom to get the remaining Americans/allies out, maybe? And with the dems, the enemy of our friends are always their friends, it seems.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Ransom to get the remaining Americans/allies out, maybe? And with the dems, the enemy of our friends are always their friends, it seems.
    There are too many **** ups for this to be coincidental. To anyone paying attention, this whole **** show appears to have been orchestrated to prop up and support the Taliban while trying to make it looks as though we have no other choices. Plausible deniability for supporting the very group (or their enablers) that attacked the U.S. on 9\11 and that we've been fighting for the last 20 years who have the blood of thousands of Americans on their hands. Why?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    There are too many **** ups for this to be coincidental. To anyone paying attention, this whole **** show appears to have been orchestrated to prop up and support the Taliban while trying to make it looks as though we have no other choices. Plausible deniability for supporting the very group (or their enablers) that attacked the U.S. on 9\11 and that we've been fighting for the last 20 years who have the blood of thousands of Americans on their hands. Why?
    Simple really.

Democratic Party = Communist Party
    Communist Party goal is to subvert the Constitution of the United States of America, and destroy the concept of limited government. Not any grand conspiracy, just the end game of the subversion effort the Soviets initiated in the 30's and carried on by our own useful idiots.

We are now probably approaching the inflection point. Does the current treason by elected officials and military officers along with the increasing unconstitutional overreach finally wake up more than 50% of American voters, or do we slide over the abyss?

With control of social media and the MSM, I don't give Constitutionalists even status quo chances relative to the year 2000, now no more than 50/50 odds at the very best.

For my part in the runup to 2022 election time period, I hope to be in a position to remind my fellow Americans of the subversion and treason of this President and all who surround and support him. That includes the Cheney's, Romney's and the rest of the RINOs.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Simple really.

Democratic Party = Communist Party
    Communist Party goal is to subvert the Constitution of the United States of America, and destroy the concept of limited government. Not any grand conspiracy, just the end game of the subversion effort the Soviets initiated in the 30's and carried on by our own useful idiots.

We are now probably approaching the inflection point. Does the current treason by elected officials and military officers along with the increasing unconstitutional overreach finally wake up more than 50% of American voters, or do we slide over the abyss?

With control of social media and the MSM, I don't give Constitutionalists even status quo chances relative to the year 2000, now no more than 50/50 odds at the very best.

For my part in the runup to 2022 election time period, I hope to be in a position to remind my fellow Americans of the subversion and treason of this President and all who surround and support him. That includes the Cheney's, Romney's and the rest of the RINOs.
    So you are putting your faith in voting?
    Nothing else? No backup plan?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't feel like trying to upload it to youtube, but I was sent an interview video that showed the taliban being interviewed, and they said they are taking care of the dogs and feeding them.

It'd be a smart move for them to present the image that they're better to the dogs than the US was. Mega tier propaganda.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    So you are putting your faith in voting?
    Nothing else? No backup plan?
    There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty.

I use the soap box, and the voting box. I have hope that eventually charges will be levied against the treasonous scum and the jury box will be used.

That last box, we don't talk about. It gets pulled out and used when all else has failed.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty.

I use the soap box, and the voting box. I have hope that eventually charges will be levied against the treasonous scum and the jury box will be used.

That last box, we don't talk about. It gets pulled out and used when all else has failed.
    Well said.
    It’s hard to define failed, when emotions are running high. It almost seems impossible, and that when the others have failed that one will be gone too.
    Oh well. Keep on keeping on.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom