• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Started to get the sore throat on 11-7. That turned into a 'hot coal in my throat'. Went to the Dr. on 11-11, they said you are presenting no other covid symptoms, plenty of fluids and rest. Went back on 11-15, Dr. recommended vit C, D, zinc and a precautionary rx. of ivermectin. Also ordered a covid test... By 11-19, the test came back positive but by then I was ok. I only had the bad sore throat. I did have the brain fog for a week or so after. I believe the vit C, D and zinc along with ivermectin defiantly helped.

Edit: My sense of taste and smell were off too but have returned.

YMMV. :ingo: :patriot:

F- Fauci and his chi-flu.

But tHAts hoRse dewORmer!!

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Wife and youngest got it. Been avoiding them as much as possible. I am sure that I have it but it's just like having a cold for me.

Been taking c,d,k and a multi for years. Added zinc when they went down. Maybe that helped. Was still going in to work until yesterday. Just hung out at the house. Same with today. Driving me nuts tho.

Kid had one vax, bad reaction so doc said no on the second. Wife and I had no vax.

Mostly congested. Some coughing. Had a slight headache for a short bit.

They both lost smell and taste, except for chocolate and salty stuff. I seem to have lost smell and my sense of taste is muted. Had the oldest drop off extra stuff including a sweet onion. Amazing that I can't smell it.

Plan is to head in for at least half a day tomorrow. My 10 days are up on Saturday. I will avoid people (as per usual) for another couple days just to be sure, but I am getting stir crazy for sure.

Catching up on a lot of TV and movies.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Well it’s official. Got tested today. Those Chinese sons a bitches got me. I took a hot shower last night. I nearly passed out. I’m having weird dreams as well. They would be pretty cool if I didn’t wake up feeling like death.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Well it’s official. Got tested today. Those Chinese sons a bitches got me. I took a hot shower last night. I nearly passed out. I’m having weird dreams as well. They would be pretty cool if I didn’t wake up feeling like death.
    Can you get the MAB IV ? Check with your Doc ASAP.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    No weird dreams, but it messed with my head too. I was driving one night and felt like it was a video game. I felt like I was driving a simulated truck or something. Also had a couple moments where I was sure I was going to die. I felt mostly fine, but my brain suddenly became convinced I was going to wake up really bad off and die. Crazy times.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Had the Indiana dept of health call repeatedly with important information but they wanted my dob over the phone. Not sure if they were real if not.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Had the Indiana dept of health call repeatedly with important information but they wanted my dob over the phone. Not sure if they were real if not.
    You should have received a text first warning you they were calling. its legit. They wanted the DOB to verify you were who they thought they were calling.

They called us too. Wanted basic demographics (how many in the home, ages, etc. Nothing awful or blatantly overreaching), wanted to know if we had been in any large groups like church, etc. Part of it was wanting to contact trace. we fibbed because we had already contact traced ourselves since the only place we were at was church doing hanging of the greens. Somebody brought that in and a handful of us got sick. Everyone in the group was already notified so we didnt need their intrusion. We already had it under control.

And they also made sure we had everything we needed, didnt need food delivered, our symptoms werent problematic/chronic, etc. Ive dealt with worse .gov snooping.

In fact we were more than cooperative with our daughter's call which came first. We gave them everything they asked. Then they called for the wife and up front we told him I expected a call the same day (we tested at the exact same time) and we could knock out both surveys at once on speakerphone. He said he did also see my case file and it was going to take over 15 minutes for the survey if he did both of us at once and asked if that was ok. So we said "No, not really. This isnt our first rodeo so we know what you need to know; we all feel fine, minor symptoms, nothing to trace because we havent been in crowds, and y'all got the demographics 4 days earlier from our daughter's case. Nothing more to share that isnt totally redundant." He thanked us, said he understood and let us go with a kind word and wished us well.

So I wouldnt stress not talking to them. No big loss unless you were running around licking people shortly before you were diagnosed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And as a side note, this wu flu is weird. Relatively minor symptoms, no fever at any time. just an extended flu. The last 3 days have been:

Every other night I awaken soaked due to sweating I have to change my PJ shirt. Last night it was so bad that even though I laid it out, by this afternoon it was still not dry. Wow.

My left sinus is so open and dry it burns.
    My right sinus goes from runny and constricted to cemented shut with zero air flow. If this was an atmosphere there would be a thunderstorm happening between my eyeballs. LOL

Earlier tonight I got this sudden burning in my throat/windpipe on the clogged side. I have had it before, but this time it was 6" farther down, and far worse than ever. Caused such a coughing fit that it induced vomiting via my gag reflex. Crazy stuff. And I feel fine (OK, 65%) Not nauseous or anything.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    The lady that called us was rude as hell. I wouldn’t. Have given her any information the way she was treating me in the phone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got a text with a link to the survey. Clicked on it and started to answer a few of the questions. I accidentally clicked to go back and it finalized the survey with most of it never even being viewed. No way to edit or complete it. I expected a call but never got one.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I blocked their number. They wanted me to check in every day of quarantine via a link in a text message. After the first couple messages, I just blocked them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    My son in laws dad who is 67 got it....not sure how long he was bad but went to hospital and was admitted with pneumonia and tested positive for covid....2nd day he had to be put on ventilator, which was yesterday. Today something going on with his kidneys and they want to transfer to another hospital with a kidney machine.....no hospital will take him, they say all their kidney machines in use and can't help, and said no waiting list to be put on. Doctors just wanted the family to know nothing they can do.....doesn;t look good but keeping him in our prayers. He has not been vaccinated. Some family wonder since he didn't have a vaccine is the reason no one wants to help. Seems strange plenty of ventilators but no kidney machines.....?

Last edited:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Started cold symptoms on Thursday, got a positive test Friday morning. Feels just like a bad cold now, sense of smell just left but that has happened with colds before. State said they would call but haven’t yet.

Treating with pizza, coco krispies, graham crackers and bourbon barrel ale.

ETA: vaccinated in March and April 2021

Last edited:
    Top Bottom