• ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    So here is my experience.

Pheasant hunted with friend in Illinois on Sat 11/27. He txt'd me on Wed 12/1 that he had it.

12/2 Thurs played Golf
    12/3 Fri pheasant hunt in IN with other friends.
    12/4 Sat - Woke up with sniffles. Took test since wife and I were to go to a Christmas Party that night. Positive. Got prescription for Ivermectin online. Start Vit. D & C + Melatonin, zinc
    12/5 Sun Sniffles, aches and pains. D&D and melatonin zinc
    12/6 Mon Ivermectin arrived along with steroids. Take dose of Ivermectin but skip steroid (hate them).
    12/7 feel fine.
    12/8 fine
    12/9 fine - yada yada yada.

That was it. Wife never got and didn't quarantine from her. Friends I spent the day with on 12/3 did not get it. Drove together in car for over 4 hours. Daughter did not get it from me either.
    The second time I had it, I didn’t even know it. Not vaccinated, and only take vitamins regularly. I had some sinus issues for a couple days but nothing too out-of-the-ordinary for me. I had it in December 2020 and did feel sick for about a week. Maybe Round 2 was easier because of Round 1. I had the flu in November and it was worse than either time I had Covid.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I just finished up my second round. Was a lot easier this time. Felt like a cold but did linger on I thought. Just took DayQuil and Vitamin C.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I don’t know if I ever mentioned why I started this. I did the same thing on faceyspace at the same time and the post was immediately removed and I was warned if I did it again I’d have a 5 day suspension. Being sick and not wholly with it I made this thread and never fought back.

I know mbills thinks certain things about my stance in this topic but when you’re asking for help and immediately shut down it’s …. **** I don’t even know what it is. Words cannot express my feelings.

pmbiker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Corn & Bean
    I recently had a run-in with the Kung Flu myself. Got a new gun from my favorite FFL(Earth Adventures Unlimited) on Thursday, she was a little sniffly. Felt fine Thursday and Friday, hit by a truck Saturday morning. Muscle cramps, low grade fever and headache for @36 hours. Feeling better by Sunday afternoon but not great. Chest congestion and sinus issues for about another week.

I didn't seek medical attention. Bumped up the vitamin d, zinc, vit c and fish oil. Kicked it swiftly. No real co-morbidities to speak of. Don't smoke, drink to excess, I exercise regularly and keep my weight in check.

F*** you China.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Wife had it a couple of weeks ago. Headaches and running nose. I think I had it as well, about the same symptoms. She is vaxed no booster, I'm unvaxed. She blames it on a kid in her class. He comes down with the sniffles at most, no fever or anything else then a few days later everyone has the plague, or something equally horrendous. They call the kid Typhoid XXXXX.

Top Bottom