• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    jd4320t;2303185 Some of us know what it's like to actually support a team no matter what.[/QUOTE said:
    I can, and do, support my team, good or bad. That doesn't mean that I am naive enough to believe that they are not to blame when they perform poorly. The Colts have had serious issues for years that the management has refused to address. Last year the Colts had more 80+ yard drives than any other team in the NFL due, mainly,to poor special teams play. The Colts' running game has been at or near the bottom of the league for years. The same with the run defense. Their corners couldn't cover a toddler with a blanket, much less an NFL receiver. All of those problems have been glossed over by management because they have consistently had their nuts pulled out of the fire by Manning. Now that he is out, all of those faults have been made even more obvious. The true fans will recognize this and hold the responsible parties accountable because they genuinely want to see their team improve. The band wagon "fans" will just whine and call everyone who support other teams or dare speak the truth "haters" for pointing out the obvious.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    If you owned this board, I'd give you an answer...but you don't, so I won't. If people get riled up over words on a screen, they might need to take a few steps away from the computer.

PS. I may be a Colts (and homers in general) hater but that does not equal troll.

Thanks a lot for trolling. Colts fans here.
    NOW YOU’RE TALKING!!! But only if they payoff Lucas Stadium, and The Hoosier Dome first…
    :yesway:
    :D

Haven't you been to a game already at Lucas Oil Stadium and gave them your money?

I can, and do, support my team, good or bad. That doesn't mean that I am naive enough to believe that they are not to blame when they perform poorly. The Colts have had serious issues for years that the management has refused to address. Last year the Colts had more 80+ yard drives than any other team in the NFL due, mainly,to poor special teams play. The Colts' running game has been at or near the bottom of the league for years. The same with the run defense. Their corners couldn't cover a toddler with a blanket, much less an NFL receiver. All of those problems have been glossed over by management because they have consistently had their nuts pulled out of the fire by Manning. Now that he is out, all of those faults have been made even more obvious. The true fans will recognize this and hold the responsible parties accountable because they genuinely want to see their team improve. The band wagon "fans" will just whine and call everyone who support other teams or dare speak the truth "haters" for pointing out the obvious.

You missed my point. I know it's bad, I know management has made mistakes but real fans don't care. Real fans support their team when it's bad.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Thanks a lot for trolling. Colts fans here.

Haven't you been to a game already at Lucas Oil Stadium and gave them your money?

You missed my point. I know it's bad, I know management has made mistakes but real fans don't care. Real fans support their team when it's bad.
    You are obviously one of the true fans. I believe that true fans should care when their team has problems. That doesn't mean that you stop supporting them, or throw them under the bus. That's my job.:D If your kid screws up, you don't stop loving them, you express your displeasure and go on. That's how real fans should behave IMO.

josh25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Johnson County
    The biggest problem is caldwell! Teams deal with injuries all the time, but when this happens a coach has to adjust, safe to say caldwell cant. With a team like this we have try something new. We need a coach who finds ways to win and isnt afraid to take a chance occasionally. Honestly what do they have to lose? Look how terrible SF was last year. Jim Harbaugh is a great coach and we need someone who can get fired up a little. GO COLTS! FIRE CALDWELL!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Oh man...so close to a win. The team was really firing on all cylinders today. Looked absolutely amazing. Maybe they will win one this year.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Oh man...so close to a win. The team was really firing on all cylinders today. Looked absolutely amazing. Maybe they will win one this year.

I can only assume that you meant this to be sarcastic.

We left at the end of the third quarter. I had suppressed the gag-reflex as long as I could. :noway:

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Had a good time at the game today. We had a couple throws we should have intercepted.

And if Matt Ryan doesn't throw that pick 6 the Colts don't even score. Terrible offensive performance, bad defensive performance. Painter probably had his worst game as a starter this season. He was inaccurate and missed several throws to Wayne and Garcon that could have been big plays.

I'm still watching and will continue to do so, but it's getting more and more painful.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Painter is regressing, too many missed throws all year and now he is starting to turn it over which for the most part he had not done.

It will be a very interesting off season. What do you do with Manning? If he is healthy do you keep him or trade him for value. If he is not healthy what is the step. What do you do with the #1 pick if you happen to get it? Wayne, Garcon, and Gonzales are all free agents as is Robert Mathis. Who do you keep, who do you let go?

Manning structured his contract so that if he was not healthy the Colts could opt out, he has incentive to play this year because it will cost him 28 million if he doesn't and the Colts decide to not pick up his option.

There are some good young players on the team, but some really big holes to fill. Drafting early has the chance to help greatly. Its a big difference drafting #1 than #25, even in the later rounds. Now lets see if Chris Polian can show he is worth something other than being handed his dads job.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom