• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    I can only assume that you meant this to be sarcastic.

We left at the end of the third quarter. I had suppressed the gag-reflex as long as I could. :noway:

If you happen to be a season ticket holder, could you please give your tickets to a real Colts fan like myself. I am unable to afford tickets or else I would go cheer them on every week for four quarters win OR lose.
    GO COLTS!!!

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    Football is cyclical. Every team is going to go through this. As long as they realize at some point that the core players on both offense and defense are getting old, and start a rebuilding process, we will see a better team in 2 or 3 years. Hopefully this year will show ownership and management that it is time to look toward the future. Look what the Packers did in a couple of short years.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    OK, as I stated wayyy back on page one, I'm a fan.
    That being said, I saw this on FaceBook tonight and thought it was funny. :D

NoTouchdown.jpg

EddieV

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    Got season tickets in 1984-year one. Had them for 15 years till I had to move out of town. Raised my son a Colts fan and we'll both be fans till fhe end. This season is a bust but we'll be back next year! Go Colts!!

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Time to bench Painter, he was descent early, he is just getting worse. He has effectively played himself out of any chance at a 2012 NFL job.

But on a better note Saint Louis and Miami won so the Colts have a 2game lead on the #1 pick. Going to be a very interesting off season.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    What I find funny is I haven't seen one single person wearing Colt's jersey this year (TV excluded).

Any other year you can't swing a dead cat without hitting someone in blue and white.

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    My family is still wearing their Colt's jerseys (everyone has at least two). I wore a Colts hat every day this week.

I did just get a nice Brees Jersey (Black & Gold), but that is to wear to Purdue games (football or basketball).

Go Colts!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Well, I think my Sunday Football watching has sunk to a new low. The Browns / Bengals game is what is being carried locally (I'm in Southern Jackson Co and have Louisville "locals" with DirecTV). That's right, the friggen BROWNS and BUNGLES...two of the perpetualy worse franchises in recent years are now the main game in the 1pm slot today. Only way to watch the Colts is Sunday Ticket.

Looks like I'll be breaking out the radio and listening to Bob Lamey's call of the game. Quite honestly I like that better than most of the TV announcers anyway.

None the less, GO COLTS!:rockwoot:

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    If your on satellite, change your zip code on the rcvr... you should be able to get 'other' locals that way.

I'm watching the game now... haven't done anything different this year.

Top Bottom