• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    This thread is horse ****.....I clearly stated I wanted tuna.

BTW...my 1,000 meaningless post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    board.jpg

Board :laugh:

Kase

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    I expected way too much out of this thread.
    It's one of those deals where someone says "Hey...I know a secret.....but I'm not going to tell you!"

-1 halfmileharry. I expected much more out of you :noway:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I just got finished reading all the posts. It took quite a while to catch up and I also replied to a private message from a very nice member that took a while.
    I'll air my laundry so y'all will feel better.
    Today is my youngest son's birthday. We've had a great day doing all the stuff dads and sons do on birthdays. I'm a single full time dad so our time is precious. My family comes first. Thank you!
    I also watched some of the Colts game/ That didn't keep my attention long.
    OK, back to the truck.
    I did go to the dicks home. He was there. Yes, he came out without permission to shoot but figured I wouldn't mind. That's BS and we both knew it.
    Here's where things went wrong. The poor s.o.b. is stranded, broke, and totally screwed without truck or money. He spent almost all of his cash on a wrecker on an unsuccesful attempt at retrieving his truck.
    Empty 'fridge, out of TP ( l think it's justice LOL!) and right now F.F.L. as far as I can tell.
    My son and I took him to the store so the buttwipe could get buttwipe and bologna, etc. Generic bologna? YUK! Cheap TP..OUCH!
    He spent $12 on survival items. Poor dumb Dick.
    He's going to try to raise/borrow the $$ to get his truck out and swears he'll fix my yard. It's actually a muddy bog after rains and only really dries up after a week or so of dry weather. Basically don't get off the drive or you're screwed. I leave my other Jeep in the drive to keep people out. "Hint Hint"
    Man up? I wouldn't put myself in that situation to start with. I'm better than that and assume most people are.
    Posted publicly and should offer more details? Yes I did but only to get his attention. I'm sorry but I didn't think about the PM to do this. I was also pis..d and figured a little public humiliation threat might do some good and helped me vent my frustration and anger over this. In hindsight I would most likely have done different.
    It's not over until my yard and drive are repaired.
    Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am.
    No, I'm not going to kick a dog when he's down but he'll clean up his own mess when he tinkles on my floor.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    I think I just wasted 20 mins of my life reading page 1-20 of this thread and then skipped to page 32 and posted this response lol.

Guess i posted that 1 minute too soon. Glad he says he's gonna take care of it, sucks he is a broke sob......

Last edited:
    Top Bottom