• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If I make a mistake, I wouold be humble & save face by trying to make it right
    I agree and I would take care of it right away before it got around on a public forum that i'm a dirtbag, especially one that i'm a member of. It's easy lose your good reputation but much more difficult or damn near impossible to get it back.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    then all of a sudden someone comes along and claims it's a private matter.

Perhaps I should clarify. When I said "private matter", I meant that the resolution needs to be between the two parties involved, without the "help" of the rest of us as outsiders. If he were to post the name of the other member, I guarantee you that it would only make things worse, not better, especially with the lynch-mob mentality already displayed in this thread. People are already ready to convict and execute him without even hearing his side of the story.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I agree and I would take care of it right away before it got around on a public forum that i'm a dirtbag, especially one that i'm a member of. It's easy lose your good reputation and much more difficult or damn near impossible to get it back.
    I had a :ingo: member :poop: his name over stealing $45 from me:( not every one is a MAN of HONOR

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Perhaps I should clarify. When I said "private matter", I meant that the resolution needs to be between the two parties involved, without the "help" of the rest of us as outsiders. If he were to post the name of the other member, I guarantee you that it would only make things worse, not better, especially with the lynch-mob mentality already displayed in this thread. People are already ready to convict and execute him without even hearing his side of the story.
    But then other :ingo: member can avoid the "BAD APPLE";)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN

I agree, maybe he lost his wedding ring or something and was trying to recover it and the "oh shoot" of loosing it clouded his judgment about calling first.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Well, did you at least find your ring??

I keed! I keed! :D

I think you will find with a quick search that when another INGO member tries to bring a private matter public about me, i am quick to man up to the situation, own my mistake, and do whatever it takes to make right on it.

unfortunatly in this case i am out of grass seed

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't disagree. That's why I would've given the chance to handle it privately before posting the incident. Since the OP obviously knows who this member is it could've been handled just as easily through PM's. I'm not jumping on the OP for posting the incident i'm just saying a private matter can become a BIG DEAL on an open forum.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I don't disagree. That's why I would've given the chance to handle it privately before posting the incident. Since the OP obviously knows who this member is it could've been handled just as easily through PM's. I'm not jumping on the OP for posting the incident i'm just saying a private matter can become a BIG DEAL on an open forum.

You and I are on the same page, and that's why I recommended against posting the other person's name, at least until the whole story is available.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    :popcorn: The suspense is killing me!
    Here, these should help.

n5j680.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My guess is he slaughtered the entire family and now he's on the run.

The real sepe likes the way you think and would be willing to hide the one responsible for slaughtering those harboring someone so inconsiderate that they couldn't be like "sorry man, truck got stuck...I'll take care of it asap".

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    If the lawn is really that messed up, I am guessing you'd find plenty of volunteers on here to help you fix it if you open up the range for a bit afterwards :) People probably have 35hp tractors to bring, piles of topsoil, etc.

We'd like a chance to remedy the mistakes of another member.

:yesway::ingo: I'm in

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    It's been a while. If we are supposed to be concerned about DriverOfTruck, maybe somebody should call HalfMileHarry and make sure he made it back from the rendezvous.

Top Bottom