• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Ping Pong Ball Trick - The idea was NOT to block gas flow but there was something you inject into the ball first then put it into the tank but on cars now days the filler area has a small hole so won't fit.

After inserting ball, get away because after several minutes it will blow up. Not saying what was put into the ball because of obvious reasons. Not that I know anything about this.
    Drano.

The trick is to wrap the ping pong ball in electrical tape. It give you a few extra minutes to get away as the gas loosens the tape before it melts the ping pong ball.

The Drano causes a very violent reaction when mixed with gasoline.

You can pop the filler hole off with a stout screwdriver leaving a large enough hole to insert the ball into.

Just sayin'...

*Disclaimer: If you blow yourself or someone else or something up doing this...it's your fault. Not mine.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Bah, rookies all!!!

If you want to send a REAL message, old style flash cube wired to the brake lights. Suspend the flash cube above the fuel level. Target, er I mean uh. . . . ., anyway when the brake pedal is depressed, current flows, flashcube pops. . . in an explosive vapor environment, problem goes away! Mwuuhahahahahahaha.

Mall Ninja 101 stuff guys.:n00b:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Bah, rookies all!!!

If you want to send a REAL message, old style flash cube wired to the brake lights. Suspend the flash cube above the fuel level. Target, er I mean uh. . . . ., anyway when the brake pedal is depressed, current flows, flashcube pops. . . in an explosive vapor environment, problem goes away! Mwuuhahahahahahaha.

Mall Ninja 101 stuff guys.:n00b:

Noob. The UEL (upper explosive limit) in the tank is exceeded, it won't work.

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So, wait, let's review the facts:

1. There's an abandoned truck on your property
    2. Your property is likely out in the boonies, away from large groups of people
    3. Truck is dug in as if he was trying to beat a hasty retreat
    4. Driver is missing
    5. Cell phone is off/ not taking any calls

im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    OMG, that's just stupid. That's like four 3/8 inch U bolts, even if they hold a rear axle alignment would be in order at LEAST.

Prob more like 1/2" or a metric equivalent at the shackle side of leaf springs. The strong brake hose will hold it all together, don't worry.

And I am glad that I have never been stuck in a friends woods, everybody will be telling him to kill me, blow me up, or destroy my transportation that gets me to work so that I can contribute to society. Yeah, you're right, I wouldn't have been trespassing.
    Anybword from the friend, yet? Any attempt to get his truck? Has he logged in to INGO? Is his wife deperately looking for him? Truck reported stolen? So many questions. I do not blame you for not sharing pics or names.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If the lawn is really that messed up, I am guessing you'd find plenty of volunteers on here to help you fix it if you open up the range for a bit afterwards :) People probably have 35hp tractors to bring, piles of topsoil, etc.

We'd like a chance to remedy the mistakes of another member.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Take the coil wire, give a good snap then put it back.
    Cheap fix, but someone could literally spend hours tryin to find the intermittent spark problem......

Note: not to be taken as advice or an actual course of action. I would NEVER do that to someones vehicle....... (at least not again, I'm sure the statute of limitations has run out by now:D)

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    If the lawn is really that messed up, I am guessing you'd find plenty of volunteers on here to help you fix it if you open up the range for a bit afterwards :) People probably have 35hp tractors to bring, piles of topsoil, etc.

What he said.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    Drain engine oil. Refill crankcase with dish washing detergent. Engine will start. Oil pump will pump detergent because it is similar in viscosity to motor oil, so no low pressure on gauge or check engine light. Gets the inside of the motor squeaky clean. :D Engine will run fine, until it welds itself together from lack of lube. Or so I've been told.:whistle:

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN

This is why I like INGO so much. I agree and many would come over to help especially when deer season ends. I also agree with lovemywoods in that I hope it doesn't deter future sharing of resources etc from us.

I agree that this was totally inexcusable and it would take great restraint not to perform some of the things suggested on this post (you guys scare me just a bit ;) )

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    A non-destructive way of getting even with somebody. Go to the AutoZone and buy a locking gas cap. Install locking gas cap on the truck. Insert keys into your pocket. When the guy forks over the cash to repair your yard, you give him the keys to his new gas cap.:yesway:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

I would like to claim the truck if the owner does not...I could use it

Top Bottom