• ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I think it's fine to raise your voice and say, look Dr Prick, you didn't do jack **** for my wife. We're not paying **** for your ****ing lectures. We didn't ask for that. You didn't do anything worth any money. Don't you dare bill us for nothing. You're not the good guy here. You're the *******.

He'd prolly bill you anyway.
    I do not know the details of your experience, however many hospital emergency rooms contract for the physicians used and they are not directly hospital employees technically. I would add to your efforts to write a formal letter to the hospital informing them of your experience and your belief that no valuable services were rendered by the doctor and you do not believe you should be charged for any such services. Agree that the hospital services themselves, the nurse, admitting, facilities were acceptable services provided and you will not contest reasonable charges. The physicians services however were beyond substandard and you do not agree that services were rendered that justify payment.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “All Travis Kelce’s grinning can’t save mRNA.

This morning, Pfizer disappointed investors by saying it expects sales of its mRNA Covid jab to plunge again in 2024. Annual sales of Pfizer’s shot and anti-Covid drug Paxlovid will fall 35 percent next year - on the heels of an 80 percent collapse this year.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    My inlaws were the same. They've now had it almost a half dozen times and have all their boosters. Wife has had it one, me twice. Last time was 2021.
    I don't know if I've ever had it. I've never taken a test. At this time, for most people, I'm not sure what they think they'll gain by getting tested just because you feel like you have a cold or flu.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't know if I've ever had it. I've never taken a test. At this time, for most people, I'm not sure what they think they'll gain by getting tested just because you feel like you have a cold or flu.
    Yeah. I ask people why they bother to test. The test isn't accurate anyway.

Everyone I know that has gotten it this year is vax'd

45sRfun

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The test is jacked to be heavily biased. My feeling is refuse the test, refuse the mask, refuse the jab. Refuse all lies!

My mother-in-law is in assisted living. Every time someone has the sniffles they test and find a positive and force ALL, including visitors, to mask. I say what point in my masking because you have a sick person here. They say I might be a carrier. Well I am thinking, so what, i was going in all summer when they were not masking, so if anyone who has no symptoms could be a carrier, then they should be masking 24/7/365! It is moronic!

gorge

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Earth
    Good thing he was fully vaxxed!

Just a few posts up...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%