• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The bragging I'll give you, but the ongoing carnage isn't on him. The current administration took that ball and ran with it and are still running with it.
    I disagree. A sign of leadership would be to say something like, “I took the advice of my experts. The evidence is showing that that was not the best advice. That’s on me. Pushing lockdowns was a mistake. Blowing out the deficit was blunder that I started and the democrats have leveraged to cause the pain everyone is still experiencing today. The vaccine doesn’t work, I can see that now and I want to hold the people accountable the lied to all of us. “

But he won’t do that. He can’t and no Trump acolyte will press him on it because they’re afraid it will make him look weak. Because he hasn’t seemed to have learned anything is why we very well could repeat this awful history if he stays out of jail and gets elected again.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I disagree. A sign of leadership would be to say something like, “I took the advice of my experts. The evidence is showing that that was not the best advice. That’s on me. Pushing lockdowns was a mistake. Blowing out the deficit was blunder that I started and the democrats have leveraged to cause the pain everyone is still experiencing today. The vaccine doesn’t work, I can see that now and I want to hold the people accountable the lied to all of us. “

But he won’t do that. He can’t and no Trump acolyte will press him on it because they’re afraid it will make him look weak. Because he hasn’t seemed to have learned anything is why we very well could repeat this awful history if he stays out of jail and gets elected again.
    I can see your point, and I agree with much of it. I tend to focus more on what was going on at the time. Hindsight being 20-20 and all that.

Would l like to see him admit that mistakes that were made? Sure. I don't think we will see the same thing happen again if he is elected. I think there are enough people now that will simply push back and not comply. At least I hope so, no matter who is elected.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Would l like to see him admit that mistakes that were made? Sure. I don't think we will see the same thing happen again if he is elected. I think there are enough people now that will simply push back and not comply. At least I hope so, no matter who is elelected.
    Be nice to hear Trumpe say that himself

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

At one point I thought it was a bidding war between Democrats and Republicans. Whose gonna give the biggest "stimulus" checks?

welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif

Trump and Dems sound like Arnold Horshack.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Could someone please provide a comprehensive list of all past presidents that have stepped forward and said “I made a blunder”, “I was wrong”, I was mislead by my advisers”, etc.

I‘ll wait…

Top Bottom