• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Was that a real doctor or a witch doctor? Because everything he said was wrong.
    Exactly. For example. This line he spouted was total BS. Remember when vaxxers were originally pushing the BS that if you get the jab you could no longer contract the virus or transmit it to others. (Hello Racheal Madcow) WRONG.

"He pointed out since he was vaxed he wasn’t spreading it but we would pass it on to thirty plus people"

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I'm not saying to not complain, but I think it will fall on deaf ears.
    Most need good feedback scores to maintain their status in the healthcare world. Like a dealership service dept needs high feedback scores to maintain their discounts with the manufacturer. If it can hurt their bottom dollar, they will listen.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Couldn’t agree more, the nurse we spoke to afterwards I was on the same page with. My mom works for a Dr. and flat out told the mask was bs. Quite frankly if the mask worked it would have done so by now. On top of the Fauci virus she has influenza b as well. If we’re voting on it I’d say he’s a witch doctor with a secondary degree in a-hole.
    It’s okay to say naughty words to assholes even if he has a white coat. That ************ can **** all the way off.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    It’s okay to say naughty words to assholes even if he has a white coat. That ************ can **** all the way off.
    Honestly, I was kind of caught off guard when he went to his Fauci place. When I finally realized I was being chastised and scolded I got pissed and looked at my wife with tears in her eyes. Probably a $2000 bill for that smug and crass ******* to say yup, I can’t do anything for you. The nurse was awesome and with some help from Okie Girl we are on the mend. I concur he can **** all the way off.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Honestly, I was kind of caught off guard when he went to his Fauci place. When I finally realized I was being chastised and scolded I got pissed and looked at my wife with tears in her eyes. Probably a $2000 bill for that smug and crass ******* to say yup, I can’t do anything for you. The nurse was awesome and with some help from Okie Girl we are on the mend. I concur he can **** all the way off.
    I think it's fine to raise your voice and say, look Dr Prick, you didn't do jack **** for my wife. We're not paying **** for your ****ing lectures. We didn't ask for that. You didn't do anything worth any money. Don't you dare bill us for nothing. You're not the good guy here. You're the *******.

He'd prolly bill you anyway.

Top Bottom