• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Can you point to a single post where you condemn Islamic terrorists?

Or is your internet blood lust reserved for conservative posters?

I agree that our foreign policy has nothing to do with preventing genocide. But if there's one situation in which we should never just mind our own business, it's that.

The problem with both the Republicans and the Libertarians on this particular issue is simple: The Republicans might bring genocide, but the Republicans would also be the ones to interfere with another country's politics and stop it (sometimes, when it suits them, but at least that's sometimes). The Libertarians won't bring it, but neither will they lift a finger to prevent it.

As far as Muslims from all over the world reading this site and getting riled up by a few INGO posters, that's about as likely as American gun owners perusing all the radical Muslim sites and getting riled up.

As I said before, there's no winning this war. This will go on for many generations to come. Our great grandchildren will be fighting against their great grandchildren.

So you tacitly support them? Why don't you call them out?

We can around that circle all month long.

Can I only be sufficiently angry if I want to turn 1 billion + people into glass? This is just as much a holy war to some posters here as it is to the Muslims as evidenced by their posts.

I condemn all terrorists. Those actually responsible. A poor farmer a 1000 miles away for Benghazi shouldn't bear the burden of the perpetrators of that attach. Neither am I unwilling to ask questions as to why some attacks occur. We're we running guns to the enemy of our benghazi attackers? OMG, I hate America now, don't I?

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Can I only be sufficiently angry if I want to turn 1 billion + people into glass? This is just as much a holy war to some posters here as it is to the Muslims as evidenced by their posts.

I condemn all terrorists. Those actually responsible. A poor farmer a 1000 miles away for Benghazi shouldn't bear the burden of the perpetrators of that attach. Neither am I unwilling to ask questions as to why some attacks occur. We're we running guns to the enemy of our benghazi attackers? OMG, I hate America now, don't I?

LOL. Your statement is like when people say "If I did anything to offend anyone, then I'm sorry."

It sounds like an apology, but it really isn't.

Yeah, you condemn all terrorists, but you don't have the integrity or the testicular fortitude to specifically condemn Muslim terrorists.

And of course, you mitigate even that faux condemnation by "asking questions as to why some attacks occur".

You're nothing but a hypocrite and a shill apologist for Islamic terrorism. Communists called Americans like you useful idiots. I'm sure your Muslim eidolons are probably calling you the same thing.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Are Islamic terrorists somehow worse than Leftist terrorists? Or Christian terrorists? Or black supremacist terrorists? or white supremacist terrorists? Anarchists terrorists?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    LOL. Your statement is like when people say "If I did anything to offend anyone, then I'm sorry."

It sounds like an apology, but it really isn't.

Yeah, you condemn all terrorists, but you don't have the integrity or the testicular fortitude to specifically condemn Muslim terrorists.

And of course, you mitigate even that faux condemnation by "asking questions as to why some attacks occur".

You're nothing but a hypocrite and a shill apologist for Islamic terrorism. Communists called Americans like you useful idiots. I'm sure your Muslim eidolons are probably calling you the same thing.

Whatever floats your boat.

Color me shocked. The champion of personal responsibility thinks our government should have zero responsibility.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Whatever floats your boat.

Color me shocked. The champion of personal responsibility thinks our government should have zero responsibility.

Another straw man. Color me shocked.

I never said that our Government should have zero responsibility and you know it. In fact, you may recall that I'm generally not an advocate of foreign wars, including the so-called war on terror.

You know that though. You're just being petulant because you don't like being called out for the hypocrite that you are.

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Why don't you specifically condemn Islamic terrorists without reservation and without mitigation?

We're all waiting, but I'm not holding my breath because you're nothing more than a Muslim terrorism apologist.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Calling you the President??

but I'm not holding my breath because you're nothing more than a Muslim terrorism apologist.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Another straw man. Color me shocked.

I never said that our Government should have zero responsibility and you know it. In fact, you may recall that I'm generally not an advocate of foreign wars, including the so-called war on terror.

You know that though. You're just being petulant because you don't like being called out for the hypocrite that you are.

Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Why don't you specifically condemn Islamic terrorists without reservation and without mitigation?

We're all waiting, but I'm not holding my breath because you're nothing more than a Muslim terrorism apologist.

I CONDEMN ALL MUSLIM TERRORISTS!!!

Not that will satisfy you.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    but I'm not holding my breath because you're nothing more than a Muslim terrorism apologist.

I think you're on to something. He also hates conservatives and despises America.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Did you see an and inbetween the words Muslim and terrorism in that post?

No, I was just using your paradigm. If you condemn Islamic terrorists, then it must mean you hate 1.8 billion Muslims and want to usher in a blue-eyed Hitler utopia as you have accused others.

Am I missing something, or are you the only person allowed to condemn Islamic terrorists without harboring latent genocidal tendencies? :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No, I was just using your paradigm. If you condemn Islamic terrorists, then it must mean you hate 1.8 billion Muslims and want to usher in a blue-eyed Hitler utopia as you have accused others.

Am I missing something, or are you the only person allowed to condemn Islamic terrorists without harboring latent genocidal tendencies? :dunno:

I guess you've missed all the direct calls for genocide here.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I've never called for genocide. That didn't stop you from making accusations like that against me.

You're pretty indiscriminate when it comes to bashing people you disagree with.

You didn't call for it during the original benghazi threads? If not, then my apologies.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    You didn't call for it during the original benghazi threads? If not, then my apologies.

I didn't even post in the original Benghazi threads. I haven't been on INGO for the past few months. Not that you'd notice. :laugh:

Edit to add: I also wasn't a member of INGO when Benghazi happened.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    IF you would not turn your back on these things happening to one person on your block, how can you turn your back on millions of people? Saying you're
    "prioritizing" is bull****.

Do you know how many people are starving in this world? And yet here you sit, on a computer that could be sold to feed many of them. Why is that? How many vehicles do you own? How many could you live without?

We all prioritize. We decide how we can best use our time and resources to help people, and who we need to help first. My family comes first. My neighbors next. That's the best way for me to utilize my resources to help people.

People like you looked the other way and "prioritized", and allowed Hitler to send 12 million people to their deaths in camps because it "wasn't your problem." Not you specifically, obviously, but people LIKE you allowed it to happen, and continue allowing genocide to happen today.

It ought to be my decision to make. That is liberty. That is personal responsibility. If I want to donate my money to preventing this genocide, I can do so. If I want to donate my life, I can do so. So can you. It should not be forced upon us. I won't sacrifice my life for strangers when my family needs me. Maybe that makes me a scumbag. I don't care.

And why do I have to go over there myself and break international law by becoming a mercenary and just getting myself killed in the first fight I get in, when I can do far more good for far more people by voting for someone who will send those much more able to do some good than me?

Why are you sending other people to do your dirty work? Why not get trained and do it right? Or move over there and join their army? You'd rather take money from me by force to fund it than spend your own?

I know you're trying to parse words and be coy about it. The bottom line is, as long as government recognizes heterosexual marriage, then you advocate the recognition of homosexual marriage.

Here's a thread where you advocate that, then try to spin it as actually being less government :laugh: since now they no longer make marriage distinctions. :):

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...this_doesnt_make_republicans_jump_ship-7.html

So, you can continue to try and obfuscate your position but the bottom line
    is, you want government to force the rest of us to recognize homosexual marriage.

I'm sorry if the point is too subtle for you to comprehend. Feel free to attempt to argue against it. I'm honestly not completely sold on it, I still ponder it from time to time, but I'd rather have the government issuing blanket tax credits than distinguishing between moral and immoral forms of marriage. It may be more government quantitatively, but qualitatively I consider it less.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I'm sorry if the point is too subtle for you to comprehend. Feel free to attempt to argue against it. I'm honestly not completely sold on it, I still ponder it from time to time, but I'd rather have the government issuing blanket tax credits than distinguishing between moral and immoral forms of marriage. It may be more government quantitatively, but qualitatively I consider it less.

I was obviously able to comprehend your point if I reiterated it, Einstein.

As far as the point though, the only people dumb enough to believe that government recognition of homosexual marriage somehow means less government involvement, also believed Clinton's definition of "is". :):

Top Bottom