• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Yeah. I don't believe in committing genocide. Unless of course the vast majority of an entire population that attacked us first is mobilized against us. Sort of like when we dropped the A-Bombs on Japan - their population as a whole was preparing to fight us. But at that point, is it really genocide, or is it just mass casualties of war?

I think the use of the word "genocide" by the apologists is a diversion meant to inflame and vilify. The war against Nazism was a war against a murderous ideology. Islam is a murderous political ideology wrapping itself in a cloak of religion. Doing what it takes to root out and destroy that ideology is not genocide, it is self defense. Whatever is sufficient to have its adherents renounce the homicidal elements is the limit of the action that will need to be taken. There is a tipping point in waiting in that at some point we may no longer have the ability to resist because of infiltration and Western defeatism. If the Crusades had actually been about attacking and wiping out Islam, as the apologists like to claim, rather than a dilatory, half-hearted, underfunded and undersupported campaign to protect Christian Holy sites we wouldn't be having this argument now.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    But I do not know that we will be so lucky in future by demonstrating morality or compassion (and thereby weakness) to this new enemy. This new enemy does not appreciate mercy. This enemy longs for death. This enemy is not grateful for compassion, this enemy sees compassion as disloyalty to God and therefore weakness to the extreme. If we are truly to have war, then for the sake of all the progeny to follow us and the rest of mankind, then let this be our final war.

Final war? HA! Like WWI was supposed to be.

A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Are Islamic terrorists somehow worse than Leftist terrorists? Or Christian terrorists? Or black supremacist terrorists? or white supremacist terrorists? Anarchists terrorists?

Whatever group is currently receives the most press time is the worst.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I think the use of the word "genocide" by the apologists is a diversion meant to inflame and vilify. The war against Nazism was a war against a murderous ideology. Islam is a murderous political ideology wrapping itself in a cloak of religion. Doing what it takes to root out and destroy that ideology is not genocide, it is self defense. Whatever is sufficient to have its adherents renounce the homicidal elements is the limit of the action that will need to be taken. There is a tipping point in waiting in that at some point we may no longer have the ability to resist because of infiltration and Western defeatism. If the Crusades had actually been about attacking and wiping out Islam, as the apologists like to claim, rather than a dilatory, half-hearted, underfunded and undersupported campaign to protect Christian Holy sites we wouldn't be having this argument now.

Exactly right. Unfortunately this point is lost on the INGO Muslim apologists.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think the use of the word "genocide" by the apologists is a diversion meant to inflame and vilify. The war against Nazism was a war against a murderous ideology. Islam is a murderous political ideology wrapping itself in a cloak of religion. Doing what it takes to root out and destroy that ideology is not genocide, it is self defense. Whatever is sufficient to have its adherents renounce the homicidal elements is the limit of the action that will need to be taken. There is a tipping point in waiting in that at some point we may no longer have the ability to resist because of infiltration and Western defeatism.
    There are Nazi groups in the USA today. They haven't murdered anybody. What do you recommend we do about it? Send in the Thought Police?

What's your plan for destroying the "murderous" muslim ideology?

You can call me a 1st Amendment apologist.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Eh. So is the use of the word 'apologist', in this context.

Except in this case, some here have actually promoted genocide. Using that exact term.

I like the use of the word "apologist"... On INGO its usage ranks up there in frequency and accuracy with such words as "strawman" and "conservative".

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    I like the use of the word "apologist"... On INGO its usage ranks up there in frequency and accuracy with such words as "strawman" and "conservative".

INGO is the only place I cringe to hear the phrases "freedom" and "liberty" because they always come with a lecture on how someone elses ideas is wrong and their ideas are pure.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    INGO is the only place I cringe to hear the phrases "freedom" and "liberty" because they always come with a lecture on how someone elses ideas is wrong and their ideas are pure.

Heh. If you think that forcing someone else to go die for strangers across the globe is 'liberty' then yes, you're probably going to get a lecture.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

I don't mind the usage of the words "freedom" and "liberty" as long as they aren't attached to principles of exclusivity.

Top Bottom