• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I like the use of the word "apologist"... On INGO its usage ranks up there in frequency and accuracy with such words as "strawman" and "conservative".

Source please? You've, of course, done a count. I'm sure it's used more appropriately than the ridiculous use of the word "genocide."

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    There are Nazi groups in the USA today. They haven't murdered anybody. What do you recommend we do about it? Send in the Thought Police?

Some have, some haven't. Neo-nazis Indicted In Crime Spree - Chicago Tribune

I think your assertion is demonstrably untrue. When it rears it's ugly head through actions then it must, and usually is, rooted out and destroyed, just like in the '30's and '40's, just on a smaller scale.

What's your plan for destroying the "murderous" muslim ideology?

I've already said.

You can call me a 1st Amendment apologist.

So, setting bombs, crashing jets into office buildings, and beheading infidels is "First Amendment" protected. Perhaps you have a unique understanding of that Amendment.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    And there are those making apologies for Muslim ideology. See, it works both ways.

Source please... you've of course done a count :rolleyes:

I'd like to test your theory... for every Apology you can find... I'll find you an inaccurate use of the word "straw man" or an inaccurately labeled example of "conservative"

Deal?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So, setting bombs, crashing jets into office buildings, and beheading infidels is "First Amendment" protected. Perhaps you have a unique understanding of that Amendment.

Nice double standard... organizing people into neat little groups and then holding them responsible for the actions of others in that group is a great idea. I think its by far one of the best ways to explain the world around us.

Lets see here... Lets have a look at the world around me and see where I fit in as a 31yo White Male....

Ah... I got it. Jeffery Dahmer!! At age 31, Jeffery Dahmer was arrested for storing human remains at his house.

By default, I am a cannibalistic killer.... I love how this works!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Nice double standard... organizing people into neat little groups and then holding them responsible for the actions of others in that group is a great idea. I think its by far one of the best ways to explain the world around us.

Lets see here... Lets have a look at the world around me and see where I fit in as a 31yo White Male....

Ah... I got it. Jeffery Dahmer!!

Wow - I didn't know Dahmer was an islamic terrorist? :n00b:

Doesn't that make you an islamic cannibal apologist?

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    He's not... neither am I.. and neither is 99.9% of all Muslims. Well... unless of course you see the world through beer goggles.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    That's the way they have been bred/raised.
    Sheep.
    Some people say you shouldn't say "sheep". But I disagree. There was 1 lady that did something. The rest... sheep.

to be fair, if I was unarmed walking down a U.K. street and saw two hatchet wielding terrorists chopping up somebody in the middle of the street in the middle of the day...im not sure what I could have done to help the man while the attack was in progress

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    to be fair, if I was unarmed walking down a U.K. street and saw two hatchet wielding terrorists chopping up somebody in the middle of the street in the middle of the day...im not sure what I could have done to help the man while the attack was in progress
    Maybe if you'd apologize to them in person they'd see the error of their ways. ;)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

True.
    But a couple bystanders grabbing baseball bats and pipes could have done something.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

You would have jumped them as many of us would.

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Ah... I got it. Jeffery Dahmer!! At age 31, Jeffery Dahmer was arrested for storing human remains at his house.

Nice try, except you're lying again, I stated those that adhere to the murderous parts of the ideology. Those, who the Pew surveys showed to be a minority in most Muslim dominated countries, are just as open to just attack as those living in Nazi dominated Germany in 1945. If you want to count apologies, we can use your post count as av start. If you are openly outing yourself as one who adheres to the ideology of cannibalistic killing then you own what comes your way in an effort to stop a one-sided war launched by cannibalistic killers.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    If you want to count apologies, we can use your post count as av start

Wyatt Earp: You skin that smoke wagon and we'll see what happens!
    Johnny Tyler: Listen mister, I'm getting awful tired of your...
    [Wyatt slaps him]
    Wyatt Earp: Are you gonna do something? Or just stand there and bleed?

So what you waiting on? Quote me! Find ME apologizing for Muslims....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Source please... you've of course done a count :rolleyes:

I'd like to test your theory... for every Apology you can find... I'll find you an inaccurate use of the word "straw man" or an inaccurately labeled example of "conservative"

Deal?

I really can't wait to see this. Pins and needles here.

Top Bottom